How did Biden get Covid?

Who knows really,
Repeated large double blind medical studies know, really.

Lets not have these wishy-washy defeatist conversations about how nothing can really be known when it comes to medical questions.

Last edited:
Some people think the 1st step to getting Biden outta the WH is to tell everybody he's got COVID whether he actually does or not. Wouldn't surprise me either way, do they want to replace Biden before election day with Harris? Don't know, but I wouldn't think so cuz the day that Harris assumes the presidency is the day she cannot cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate, and they don't want that. Say that Biden temporarily steps down as prez and Harris becomes the acting president, at that point I believe she cannot also be the VP and perform the duties of that office.
They trashed Trump because he wasn't masked up and caught it.

Biden catches it and there's no mention of him being reckless and stupid.

Even Fox News is claiming you're not safe outdoors while masked. Clearly they greasing the skids for another lock down right before the election....so they can fu*king cheat again.

I didn't wish it on trump....you are a snake.

I said I wouldn't wish death on anybody you moron.

Potatohead is a turd and destructive force in this country and anybody that voted for him is an idiot. However, I don't wish death on him.

Of course since his Chinese buddies are the one that released the virus and made him rich and the pandemic allowed cover for the Democrats to scam fraudulent votes it would be fitting Karma, wouldn't it?

Sorry....I hope she fully recovers.
Even Dems have compassion. I did not want trump to die when he had COVID. I don't want Biden to die.

Those MAGA snakes on this board who have posted they want Biden to die should really think hard. The first female. President Harris would be historic and painful for MAGA.

Live video of Kamala being told about Biden having a new variant called CovidCancer.
tenor.gif

I said I wouldn't wish death on anybody you moron.

Potatohead is a turd and destructive force in this country and anybody that voted for him is an idiot. However, I don't wish death on him.

Of course since his Chinese buddies are the one that released the virus and made him rich and the pandemic allowed cover for the Democrats to scam fraudulent votes it would be fitting Karma, wouldn't it?

Flash.

Getting better. But l was using her to make a point about the vaccines.
Yes...the new variants do get past the vaccines. But they are not as severe due to the vaccines. I really hope she comes out of it completely. God Bless!

Flash.

"Most agree" is not scientific proof....

Yes...the new variants do get past the vaccines. But they are not as severe due to the vaccines. I really hope she comes out of it completely. God Bless!
You have no idea if its "as severe" or not, thats just what the propaganda has morphed to after "you cant get it".

Forum List

Back