How did Biden get Covid?

If cackles were to become Acting President, Shrillary will be so disappointed.

“What was wrong with the way I cackled,” she will wonder.

The president has to be the most heavily vaxed person on the planet and yet he is in isolation supposedly with covid. I seem to recall Biden claiming he had a headache during a speech in S.A. and apparently he was even less coherent than usual when he returned. When you factor in two previous brain embolisms it's possible that he had a stroke. It's also possible that democrats are pressuring him to resign while they have time enough to field a candidate for 2024 and this is a prelude to bowing out for health reasons. Democrats have a history of hiding an incompetent president like they did with Woodrow Wilson and FDR in his last term. The media would be all over this issue if it was a republican but obviously they aren't interested in pursuing this one.

"You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations," Biden said on July 21, 2021, at a CNN event. He also earlier said Covid is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated." Today the WH confirmed he has Covid-19 & is experiencing symptoms. Biden received 4 Covid shots previously.

Biden is THEY? Do you think he is some sort of a king perhaps? :slap:

He is the topic of this thread is he not? And by extension his administraton since he represents them.

3rd link I provided is from Harvard and since they are not a singular person they qualify as they.

Since you seem incapable of discussing anything or adding in anything of value I'll consider our exchange at an end.

The president has to be the most heavily vaxed person on the planet and yet he is in isolation supposedly with covid. I seem to recall Biden claiming he had a headache during a speech in S.A. and apparently he was even less coherent than usual when he returned. When you factor in two previous brain embolisms it's possible that he had a stroke. It's also possible that democrats are pressuring him to resign while they have time enough to field a candidate for 2024 and this is a prelude to bowing out for health reasons. Democrats have a history of hiding an incompetent president like they did with Woodrow Wilson and FDR in his last term. The media would be all over this issue if it was a republican but obviously they aren't interested in pursuing this one.
Well he has to work in isolation so it is biz as usual. Probably in the WH basement

Warren, Markey, and Keating travelled with him on Air Force One yesterday. It will be interesting to see if they come down with it...

US-POLITICS-BIDEN​

(L-R) US President Joe Biden, US Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), US Senator Ed Markey (D-MA), and US Representative Bill Keating (D-MA), disembark Air Force One at T.F. Green International Airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, on July 20, 2022. - Biden is travelling to Somerset, Massachusetts, to deliver remarks on the climate crisis and seizing the opportunity of a clean energy future. (Photo by Brendan Smialowski / AFP) (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)
president-joe-biden-us-senator-elizabeth-warren-us-senator-ed-markey-picture-id1242017229

Some people don’t even know they had it.

In my case, I got two jabs, and regretted it. And ended up in hospital. In America!
That’s true. I suppose what I should have said was that I haven’t been afflicted with COVID as far as I know.

My gosh, refreshing to see Trumpsters suddenly rediscovering concern about a false statement from a President.
Yeah, that video is extra fun to watch as one can not only tell that Biden is lying and he knows it, but his dementia is also very clearly shown for all to see but the most blind among us.

Forum List

Back