How did Biden get Covid?

Between Joe's cancer and now Covid, he may just decide to end it all and shoot himself in the back of the head six times.
And top it off sprinkle some crack on him for good measure, like the thugs in blue typically do to innocent people.

If Biden falls to covid, will Harris pardon Hunter? That's another convenient news piece getting buried as we speak. This seems pretty contrived when looking at all the negatives Biden is facing.

Excellent, jump to 1:55 of your video. It’s a thing called context. “Good people on both sides”

Just because he told another lie after the first one, doesn't mean the first one wasn't a lie.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you thought you were "immune" to Covid? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

Occam's razor would say.......

1 he never got the vaccine.

2 he got the vaccine but got sick anyway because it doesn't work like they said it did and even a flu vaccine doesn't mean you won't get the flu.
"they said" that vaccination primarily reduces odds of serious illness and deaths. Vaccinations have never prevented Omicron variant inflections, aside from shortening infectious stage of illness.

Too bad you are ignorant of what "they said"

Last edited:
Just because he told another lie after the first one, doesn't mean the first one wasn't a lie.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you thought you were "immune" to Covid? 100? 1,000? 10,000?
Anybody that heard his talk got the context and meaning of what he was saying. Partisan hacks like yourself that cherry pick quotes and spread lies aren’t going to be influenced by the quote anyways so nobody in reality was taking a message from Biden thinking they were fully immune from COVID

Good people on both sides Marvin… don’t be a hypocrite

He'll be in a coffin in two months
US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

They're your people, not mine. I do not want him to die of Covid. Democrats are such a power hungry group of totalitarians they will do anything to retain power. Lots of people on Twitter saying the same thing. If the tragic happens, lots and lots of Americans will believe this is exactly what went down.
Oh really? Did the Dems invade the Capitol in an effort to keep the Liar in Chief in place?

Anybody that heard his talk got the context and meaning of what he was saying. Partisan hacks like yourself that cherry pick quotes and spread lies aren’t going to be influenced by the quote anyways so nobody in reality was taking a message from Biden thinking they were fully immune from COVID

Good people on both sides Marvin… don’t be a hypocrite

Doesn't change the fact that he told the lie. And you believed it. And infected God knows how many people.

Like I always say in these situations, I pass along the same sentiments to Biden as the left did for Trump when he got COVID.

EXACTLY the same sentiments.

You cultists know what I mean.

Forum List

Back