How did Biden get Covid?

This could be the big break dem partisans and kamala harris have been preying for to their false god

Now if old joe will just go quickly before november
Which is why I think he will die from this. The assassination will garner mass sympathy and their abysmal numbers of approval will all of a sudden rise in time for the elections.

They will blame the unvaccinated for the death and honor his last action of pushing the global warming scam crap.

Then heels up and apart will take office and she will be celebrated as the first whatever, since women aren't allowed to be defined ,except when it benefits the loser left power acquisition.

That's my theory. Save this for a reference.

More people died from Covid on Biden's watch, and in a shorter period of time, than died on Trump's watch.

He's become his own statistic...

You are half right. more people did die, but not in less time. Trump had less than 11 months of COIVD deaths.

It was a little tiff that got a little out of hand. No big deal. Now stay on topic, there are literally hundreds of whine threads you can join if you want to talk about that silly January thing.

This about Biden and covid.
The facts don't agree w/you idiot.

People have been, and will be going to prison over that "tiff."

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIKKK

When Joe Biden had his moment to the creator viewing, he went demonic. After a lifetime of not being true to the laws of God or to true civility the chance for redemption was still there. Now he is a pathetic has been dictator awaiting his admission to hell.

Some people think the 1st step to getting Biden outta the WH is to tell everybody he's got COVID whether he actually does or not. Wouldn't surprise me either way, do they want to replace Biden before election day with Harris? Don't know, but I wouldn't think so cuz the day that Harris assumes the presidency is the day she cannot cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate, and they don't want that. Say that Biden temporarily steps down as prez and Harris becomes the acting president, at that point I believe she cannot also be the VP and perform the duties of that office.

I propose new word: twenty-fifthed. Will Biden get Twenty-fifthed with Covid? IDK!

Forum List

Back