How Did Donald Trump Make His Fortune?

You're thinking of Barack. The only American "lawyer" who never heard of Judicial Review

"Ultimately, I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress" -- Born in Kenya Barack

You are ridiculously ignorant if you think Obama was born in Kenya.

You are ridiculously ignorant if you think Obama was born in Kenya.

He either was born in Kenya or that's what he told his colleges and Universities.

When there was an opening on SCOTUS Kagan called the WH and said "I want to speak to my favorite foreign student about the opening on SCOTUS" and that's how she got the job

He either was born in Kenya or that's what he told his colleges and Universities.

When there was an opening on SCOTUS Kagan called the WH and said "I want to speak to my favorite foreign student about the opening on SCOTUS" and that's how she got the job

Women didn't fly long distances in the third trimester or for six weeks after childbirth in 1961. Nairobi to Hawaii was a three day trip. If Obama was born in British East Africa, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US Consulate and that would leave a paper trail. He would have been a US citizen at birth. There's no other way his mother could have gotten him through US Customs and Immigration.

How did Potatohead get to be a mega millionaire on a government salary for almost 50 years?

Just go ask the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians.

They are buyers and Potatohead is a seller.

The Clintons did it the best. Their little scam of selling influence and laundering it through that fake foundation was very lucrative. However, Potatohead also got filthy rich selling out his country to foreign buyers.

How did Potatohead get to be a mega millionaire on a government salary for almost 50 years?

Just go ask the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians.

They are buyers and Potatohead is a seller.

The Clintons did it the best. Their little scam of selling influence and laundering it through that fake foundation was very lucrative. However, Potatohead also got filthy rich selling out his country to foreign buyers.

Real estate investment has been Biden's hobby for 50 years.

Potatohead's scam of selling shitty Hunter paintings as a way to launder his influence peddling money was actually a great scam.

Almost as good as Slick Willy getting $600K for a 30 minute speech to the Russians that got 20% of our uranium.

Potatohead's scam of selling shitty Hunter paintings as a way to launder his influence peddling money was actually a great scam.

Almost as good as Slick Willy getting $600K for a 30 minute speech to the Russians that got 20% of our uranium.

You're ridiculously jealous.

Women didn't fly long distances in the third trimester or for six weeks after childbirth in 1961. Nairobi to Hawaii was a three day trip. If Obama was born in British East Africa, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US Consulate and that would leave a paper trail. He would have been a US citizen at birth. There's no other way his mother could have gotten him through US Customs and Immigration.

Obama's paper trail has been scrubbed

Forum List

Back