How did Hillary lose? I would really like to discuss this.

If you remember the DNC convention they would not permit a vote. That's how afraid the DNC was that the delegates would follow their conscience at the last and vote Hillary. Instead they gave Hillary a tiny spotlight by announcing obumble's nomination by acclaim.

I think what we have on this board is most amazing.

Obamabots vs Democrats.

Stunning.
yeah but you are stupid

You're missing what I am saying here plas. I really want you to pay attention. I believe in Democrats. I believe in good adversaries. I believe in the opposition.

Obamabots are unto their own. They don't believe in Democrats. Not at all.

If you remember the DNC convention they would not permit a vote. That's how afraid the DNC was that the delegates would follow their conscience at the last and vote Hillary. Instead they gave Hillary a tiny spotlight by announcing obumble's nomination by acclaim.

Thank you. I would really like to go at what really happened historically with this nomination process.

Thank you. I would really like to go at what really happened historically with this nomination process.
It was stolen, in the best tradition of Chicago politics, in back rooms, where the Hillaryites were not even present to watch it happen.

She is done for now.

Before, she had nothing to run on except a few years as a do nothing Senator.

Now she has a record as a failure of a Secretary of State.

She will not be nominated, I'd bet that.

they have books on this you could read....or you know google..
The short answer is Hillary lost because she was old and tired, and Obama was young and fresh. There is nothing else to figure out

Won't Hillary be even older and more tired in a couple of years? (Yet folks are still calling on the old nag to come out of the pasture and run for Prez).

The short answer is Hillary lost because she was old and tired, and Obama was young and fresh. There is nothing else to figure out

Won't Hillary be even older and more tired in a couple of years? (Yet folks are still calling on the old nag to come out of the pasture and run for Prez).
Sheebee in no wayz tared!

Now the LIBTARDS can feel bad that a woman has never been president...feeling bad is an orgasm for a libtard.

She looks a little ragged though.

yes she will...I would prefer she just go away

She looks a little ragged though.
The ebola experts are working on that...

I go back. Many on the left don't want to talk to me about it. But I still as a political animal want to know how did she lose?

Hillary did not 'lose'... she was rejected by the DNC machine who chose obama.

The natural question is 'who are these people?', but there is no need to know WHO they are, in order to know WHAT THEY ARE and WHAT they are, is whatever it took to get the media to turn from Hillary's predetermined coronation to that of obama, which is otherwise inexplicable and made ever so much more unlikely, given the media's impenetrable lack of concern for obvious fabrication that is obama's history... and the abyss that is the record of which would otherwise qualify him for consideration to run for the office, let alone those which qualify him to HOLD office and for all of that NOTHING to push him above the choice which had so clearly been their collective

I think what we have on this board is most amazing.

Obamabots vs Democrats.

Stunning.
yeah but you are stupid

You're missing what I am saying here plas. I really want you to pay attention. I believe in Democrats. I believe in good adversaries. I believe in the opposition.

Obamabots are unto their own. They don't believe in Democrats. Not at all.
riiight..Keep drinking

You know who you should go for. Heidi Heitkamp. Man this girl rocks Plas. You have to look outside your beltway and look at your new talent.

She's like this Kennedy JFK wise. I'd jump in for her. She's solid. I'd not only cross party lines I'd walk across the border for her.

You got gold out there. You just don't know it. Reid really has kept some of your best down.

I go back. Many on the left don't want to talk to me about it. But I still as a political animal want to know how did she lose?
She wouldn't go as far left in the primaries as Obama would he played to the base to get the nomination while Hillary did the pivot to the middle that you always do after you have the nomination before she had it.

Hillary did not 'lose'... she was rejected by the DNC machine who chose obama.

The natural question is 'who are these people?', but there is no need to know WHO they are, in order to know WHAT THEY ARE and WHAT they are, is whatever it took to get the media to turn from Hillary's predetermined coronation to that of obama, which is otherwise inexplicable and made ever so much more unlikely, given the media's impenetrable lack of concern for obvious fabrication that is obama's history... and the abyss that is the record of which would otherwise qualify him for consideration to run for the office, let alone those which qualify him to HOLD office and for all of that NOTHING to push him above the choice which had so clearly been their collective

Hey hey hey!!!!! My op my assholeness lol.:lol: lose or lost or how do we determine what happened to Hillary in that election cycle. No one wants to seem to talk about it.

And then, Obama stomped the Republicans two elections in a row.

And then, Obama stomped the Republicans two elections in a row.

That was easy. No one came out to vote.

Toro. Do you know Mitt Romney never went on any conservative talk show. Not one.

Forum List

Back