How did Hillary lose? I would really like to discuss this.

I go back. Many on the left don't want to talk to me about it. But I still as a political animal want to know how did she lose?

Due to the biggest block of deranged racists who only see things according to the color of skin.

There is no other reason.

I go back. Many on the left don't want to talk to me about it. But I still as a political animal want to know how did she lose?

Due to the biggest block of deranged racists who only see things according to the color of skin.

72% of the voters were white when Obama was elected ... so there must be another reason. You're a moron.

One reason is the same reason so many Republicans don't want to back Jeb Bush. They were afraid of the last name.

72% of the voters were white when Obama was elected ... so there must be another reason. You're a moron.

Go ahead and name the reasons, you stupid fucking ignorant racist piece of shit.

Go ahead and list all of the things that made you think he was so qualified to be president you unreal piece of bloviated hypocritical shit.

Name the accomplishments that garnered such loyalty from you, you bloviated patronizing racist.

We know more about John Adams grades and school history than this fraud.

I will be waiting for that list from you, you brainless squish pot.

There is only one reason he was elected you fuck. That is because of the largest group of racists. That means every fucking liberal who only see things through the color of someones skin. That includes white moronic liberals. You ignorant arrogant racist.

Hillary came close in 2008. Either her or Obama were going to destroy the Republicans in the general elections. Obama won, it was his time and everything worked out

Obama was magnanimous and made her Sec State

Hillary will get her chance in 2016

Go ahead and name the reasons, you stupid fucking ignorant racist piece of shit.

Go ahead and list all of the things that made you think he was so qualified to be president you unreal piece of bloviated hypocritical shit.

Name the accomplishments that garnered such loyalty from you, you bloviated patronizing racist.

There is only one reason he was elected you fuck. That is because of the largest group of racists. That means every fucking liberal who only see things through the color of someones skin. That includes white moronic liberals. You ignorant arrogant racist.
You need to change your Tampon.

Hillary backed the Iraq war, Obama was vocally against it

Cost her the nomination, as it should have

"Vocally" - yep. Like he was 'vocally' against the individual mandate.

All the other suck up politicians were jumping on the patriotism bandwagon and backing the Bush invasion

"Community Organizer" Obama stood up and declared how stupid the idea was. Showed who really was Presidential

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.
What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.
But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world

The Clinturds vetted Barry Soetoro while the SS and FBI didn't have the nerve to.....what they found was that he was indeed hatched in Kenya. His mother woke up in a hut with a dirt floor with a witch doctor dancing around her. The next morning, a black mamba slithered past her. She grabbed up the baby Hussein, wired her mother for a plane ticket, and beat it back to Hawaii. Her mother worked in state government and gigged the system to produce a phony birth certificate and put an announcement in the local paper. We have never seen that document.....all we've seen is the amateurish photoshop fake one. The Clinturds knew this and probably wanted to drop a dime on him but couldn't find a trustworthy media outlet that would touch it. So Hildebeast seethed in silence while the clown prince beat her saggy old ass to a pulp for an office she believed it was her turn to have....little wonder she's now a drunk with a brain injury. :rolleyes-41:

Go ahead and name the reasons, you stupid fucking ignorant racist piece of shit. Go ahead and list all of the things that made you think he was so qualified to be president you unreal piece of bloviated hypocritical shit. Name the accomplishments that garnered such loyalty from you, you bloviated patronizing racist. We know more about John Adams grades and school history than this fraud. I will be waiting for that list from you, you brainless squish pot. There is only one reason he was elected you fuck. That is because of the largest group of racists. That means every fucking liberal who only see things through the color of someones skin. That includes white moronic liberals. You ignorant arrogant racist.
:chillpill: :eek-52:

Hillary backed the Iraq war, Obama was vocally against it

Cost her the nomination, as it should have

"Vocally" - yep. Like he was 'vocally' against the individual mandate.

All the other suck up politicians were jumping on the patriotism bandwagon and backing the Bush invasion

"Community Organizer" Obama stood up and declared how stupid the idea was. Showed who really was Presidential

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.
What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.
But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world

Yes. Vocally. He's a good speaker, no doubt about it. That's why it was so sad to see him standing on the podium, the day after he was elected with the usual line-up of Washington insiders and corporate criminals.

Listen, I'd be first in line to give Obama props if he'd followed through with a good faith effort to undo the damage done to this country by the Bush administration.

He hasn't even tried.

Wow....I had to wipe your spittle off of my monitor as you foamed at the mouth in that post.......what is it with Conservatives and swearing like 8th graders?

The Clinturds vetted Barry Soetoro while the SS and FBI didn't have the nerve to.....what they found was that he was indeed hatched in Kenya. His mother woke up in a hut with a dirt floor with a witch doctor dancing around her. The next morning, a black mamba slithered past her. She grabbed up the baby Hussein, wired her mother for a plane ticket, and beat it back to Hawaii. Her mother worked in state government and gigged the system to produce a phony birth certificate and put an announcement in the local paper. We have never seen that document.....all we've seen is the amateurish photoshop fake one. The Clinturds knew this and probably wanted to drop a dime on him but couldn't find a trustworthy media outlet that would touch it. So Hildebeast seethed in silence while the clown prince beat her saggy old ass to a pulp for an office she believed it was her turn to have....little wonder she's now a drunk with a brain injury. :rolleyes-41:

LOL.....that was really good satire of Birthers.....

Hillary lost because she couldn't attack Obama in the primaries for fear of losing the minority vote in the election. What she desperately needed was for someone ELSE to point out his utter lack of experience. That never happened however because the main stream media was in love with the guy and weren't holding his feet to the fire with any tough questions.

Yeah she never said it.:disbelief:

This interview got Diane Sawyer FIRED!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Thanks!

p.s. it wasn't satire. :laugh:

Thanks!

p.s. it wasn't satire. :laugh:

Well it reads like really good satire of Birther idiocy- well done!

Fact is....nobody was going to beat Obama in 2008

Hillary couldn't and the Republicans lost by a 2:1 margin

Obama was a political force who was young, black and dynamic. Nobody saw him coming

And nobody knew what the hell he stood for. White guilt pushed him over the line. Hopefully, folks are permanently cured of "white guilt" from this day forward.

He stood for passing a healthcare program, getting us out of Iraq and fixing the economy

What did McCain stand for?

1) Did a piss poor job of #1
2) Temporarily (very temporarily) kept promise #2
3) Failed miserably on #3

Forum List

Back