How did these GOP candidates get so much money?

Forbes' 2016 Presidential Candidate Wealth List

You expect a former president and his wife to make money, but how did these GOP hopefuls get so much?

And with so many millions, why are they against the minimum wage?

Only mysteries I see are the hildabeast and the baby shrub, what the hell did the clintons do in 2014 to "earn" 28 million? I guess non profit foundations are very profitable after all.

It gets votes.

Lowering the wage makes more established middle class people feel more secure. They don't want younger, stronger people catching up to them.

You expect a former president and his wife to make money, but how did these GOP hopefuls get so much?

Only mysteries I see are the hildabeast and the baby shrub, what the hell did the clintons do in 2014 to "earn" 28 million? I guess non profit foundations are very profitable after all.
revenue from book sales and speaking events

From what I heard her book didn't do that well. But then again, they've always been good at selling access.

Her book was a total flop. Other than that I can't recall her or him doing more than 30 speaking engagements. That leaves them about 100 speaking engagements short. Like the man said, it's good to sell access.... I wonder how much she made for approving the sale of the US uranium mine to Russia?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

From what I heard her book didn't do that well. But then again, they've always been good at selling access.
:rolleyes:

in 2014 what were they selling access to?

Her book was a total flop. Other than that I can't recall her or him doing more than 30 speaking engagements. That leaves them about 100 speaking engagements short. Like the man said, it's good to sell access.... I wonder how much she made for approving the sale of the US uranium mine to Russia?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Money can flow to the foundation all it wants....that's what foundations do, get donations for their causes but it is not the Clinton's money, and would not be on their tax returns as their income. Organizations and foundations like theirs are audited quite often....their hands are not in the till.

As far as book sales, she got paid upfront and gets a percentage of sales AND Bill Clinton still gets paid a percentage for his book sales...

They both get paid big bucks for speaking events, and certainly they are making money on some investments....

What did their tax return say their money came from, anyone know?

:rolleyes:

in 2014 what were they selling access to?

Can you say the presumptive 2016 regressivecrat nominee? How much you want to bet that all those folks that paid the big bucks in 2014 are all big donors in 2015?

The better question is how do politicians with very modest net worths at the beginning of their political careers leave as multi millionaires when only making 170K a year?

The better question is how do politicians with very modest net worths at the beginning of their political careers leave as multi millionaires when only making 170K a year?
Are you kidding? Billy & The Beast were flat broke when they got kicked out of public housing. The Beast told us so, and she wouldn't lie!

Money can flow to the foundation all it wants....that's what foundations do, get donations for their causes but it is not the Clinton's money, and would not be on their tax returns as their income. Organizations and foundations like theirs are audited quite often....their hands are not in the till.

As far as book sales, she got paid upfront and gets a percentage of sales AND Bill Clinton still gets paid a percentage for his book sales...

They both get paid big bucks for speaking events, and certainly they are making money on some investments....

Sure it is. they use it as their personal piggy bank. The Foundation pays for all of their travel expenses, and the cost of running their various endeavors. I can find very little charitable work that the Foundation does though. Interesting. Less than 8% of the total revenue generated by the Foundation actually is spent on charity. Yep, the Clintons reallly care about the little guy...that's for sure....

Why is the concept of "so much money" so important to lefties? Republicans got it the same way democrats got it, they solicited donations except for Trump who earned it.

I still can't get over Hillary's Sigma Six Commodity trading record, Nobody ever traded like that

That's the truth. And, unlike regular stock trades where the individual with rare exception is not screwed over....hillary HAD to fuck somebody over to make her deal work. She violated at least two SEC laws I can think of and she knew it.

Sure it is. they use it as their personal piggy bank. The Foundation pays for all of their travel expenses, and the cost of running their various endeavors. I can find very little charitable work that the Foundation does though. Interesting. Less than 8% of the total revenue generated by the Foundation actually is spent on charity. Yep, the Clintons reallly care about the little guy...that's for sure....
oh, for certain they travel and have dinners and meetings etc etc etc on the foundation's dime for causes etc, but that would not show up in the Clinton's annual income earned, would it?

oh, for certain they travel and have dinners and meetings etc etc etc on the foundation's dime for causes etc, but that would not show up in the Clinton's annual income earned, would it?

Probably not. That's why it is almost impossible to really know HOW much she has been raking in. The Foundation is a giant slush fund that they use to hide the political payoffs she received for services rendered while she was the Sec of State. There is no level of corruption that is too low for that woman.

Forum List

Back