How did these GOP candidates get so much money?

revenue from book sales and speaking events

Her book was a total flop. Other than that I can't recall her or him doing more than 30 speaking engagements. That leaves them about 100 speaking engagements short. Like the man said, it's good to sell access.... I wonder how much she made for approving the sale of the US uranium mine to Russia?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Money can flow to the foundation all it wants....that's what foundations do, get donations for their causes but it is not the Clinton's money, and would not be on their tax returns as their income. Organizations and foundations like theirs are audited quite often....their hands are not in the till.

As far as book sales, she got paid upfront and gets a percentage of sales AND Bill Clinton still gets paid a percentage for his book sales...

They both get paid big bucks for speaking events, and certainly they are making money on some investments....

What did their tax return say their money came from, anyone know?

Sure it is. they use it as their personal piggy bank. The Foundation pays for all of their travel expenses, and the cost of running their various endeavors. I can find very little charitable work that the Foundation does though. Interesting. Less than 8% of the total revenue generated by the Foundation actually is spent on charity. Yep, the Clintons reallly care about the little guy...that's for sure....
oh, for certain they travel and have dinners and meetings etc etc etc on the foundation's dime for causes etc, but that would not show up in the Clinton's annual income earned, would it?

Probably not. That's why it is almost impossible to really know HOW much she has been raking in. The Foundation is a giant slush fund that they use to hide the political payoffs she received for services rendered while she was the Sec of State. There is no level of corruption that is too low for that woman.
:lol: :lol:

yes, I've been aware that you have hated the Clintons for quite some time westwall! :D :lol:

Carson made his by his world renowned work on pediatric brain surgery. That makes him qualified to work on liberals if this gig doesn't pan out.

The better question is how do politicians with very modest net worths at the beginning of their political careers leave as multi millionaires when only making 170K a year?
Are you kidding? Billy & The Beast were flat broke when they got kicked out of public housing. The Beast told us so, and she wouldn't lie!

The Clintons’ balance sheet

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Her book was a total flop. Other than that I can't recall her or him doing more than 30 speaking engagements. That leaves them about 100 speaking engagements short. Like the man said, it's good to sell access.... I wonder how much she made for approving the sale of the US uranium mine to Russia?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Money can flow to the foundation all it wants....that's what foundations do, get donations for their causes but it is not the Clinton's money, and would not be on their tax returns as their income. Organizations and foundations like theirs are audited quite often....their hands are not in the till.

As far as book sales, she got paid upfront and gets a percentage of sales AND Bill Clinton still gets paid a percentage for his book sales...

They both get paid big bucks for speaking events, and certainly they are making money on some investments....

What did their tax return say their money came from, anyone know?

Sure it is. they use it as their personal piggy bank. The Foundation pays for all of their travel expenses, and the cost of running their various endeavors. I can find very little charitable work that the Foundation does though. Interesting. Less than 8% of the total revenue generated by the Foundation actually is spent on charity. Yep, the Clintons reallly care about the little guy...that's for sure....
oh, for certain they travel and have dinners and meetings etc etc etc on the foundation's dime for causes etc, but that would not show up in the Clinton's annual income earned, would it?

Probably not. That's why it is almost impossible to really know HOW much she has been raking in. The Foundation is a giant slush fund that they use to hide the political payoffs she received for services rendered while she was the Sec of State. There is no level of corruption that is too low for that woman.
:lol: :lol:

yes, I've been aware that you have hated the Clintons for quite some time westwall! :D :lol:

I despise hillary but personally I like Bill. He was an OK POTUS, a very personable guy who just happens to be amoral. However, he doesn't harbor ill will towards this country and I believe hillary does.

Forum List

Back