How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
How do Bill Clinton's actions relate in any way to Hillary Clinton's qualifications to be President?

In discussing this, bear in mind, that the only PROVEN actions of Bill Clinton involved his stepping out with CONSENTING, adult females.

The sexyally assaulting, sexually harassing, raping, WH Intern-diddling, adulterous pedophile will be coming to the WH and representing the US as well.

She claims he will be instrumental in policy making decisions in her administration.

He was impeached and disbarred for lying to a grand jury while POTUS.

That's enough for me, and should be enough for anyone.

The sexyally assaulting, sexually harassing, raping, WH Intern-diddling, adulterous pedophile will be coming to the WH and representing the US as well.
Strong words. I respect your right to an opinion, no matter how ill-informed it is.

She claims he will be instrumental in policy making decisions in her administration.

He was impeached and disbarred for lying to a grand jury while POTUS.

That's enough for me, and should be enough for anyone.
Yeah, he really was a terrible president, wasn't he?

"How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?"

They don’t.

What Bill Clinton may or may not have done has no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

It’s pure rightwing idiocy and desperation to believe that attacking Bill Clinton will in any manner adversely affect his wife’s chances.

"How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?"

They don’t.

What Bill Clinton may or may not have done has no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

It’s pure rightwing idiocy and desperation to believe that attacking Bill Clinton will in any manner adversely affect his wife’s chances.
Of course. All it does is underscore the pathetic depths to which the Republican campaign has sunk this year. But with a nominee like Trump, well ....

Judgement, honesty, integrity
Also, for the reason of not having to do with her character, she said he would be influencing policy decisions.
Open table, man.

And the thing that gets me, is that, in my opinion anyway, a woman who sticks with a husband who pulled what Bill did, deserves a lot of credit for her love and devotion to her husband. If anything, that's what I come away with from the whole thing. It's why I am puzzled how the wingnuts think they can somehow turn it around and use it against Hillary. But, then, if you tell a big enough lie, and tell it often enough .....

Judgement, honesty, integrity
Also, for the reason of not having to do with her character, she said he would be influencing policy decisions.
Open table, man.
"Judgment, honesty, integrity." How does the fact that Bill fooled around, reflect on Hillary's judgment? Or her honesty? Or her integrity? Really. Tell me. I would honestly like to know. It reflects on BILL's judgment, honesty and integrity, but Hillary's?

How do Bill Clinton's actions relate in any way to Hillary Clinton's qualifications to be President?

In discussing this, bear in mind, that the only PROVEN actions of Bill Clinton involved his stepping out with CONSENTING, adult females.

She defended the serial rapist and vilified his victims, that's how. Now the question is, how can you ignore such behavior?

I believe it was Hillary's attacks on Bills victims that leave many disgusted with her. Pro-women, what a joke.

She defended the serial rapist and vilified his victims, that's how. Now the question is, how can you ignore such behavior?
Pure right wing garbage and talking points. If you repeat a lie enough times, you will begin to think its true

And the thing that gets me, is that, in my opinion anyway, a woman who sticks with a husband who pulled what Bill did, deserves a lot of credit for her love and devotion to her husband. If anything, that's what I come away with from the whole thing. It's why I am puzzled how the wingnuts think they can somehow turn it around and use it against Hillary. But, then, if you tell a big enough lie, and tell it often enough .....
You want wives to all be cuckqueans like Hillary in other words....

Read the OP. Show me proof that Bill Clinton was/is a "serial rapist" and we can discuss the point. Until then, let's keep it real. All he did was fool around with consenting females. Again, that has nothing to do with Hillary's qualifications to be President. She "vilified" the females? My God, that sounds HORRIBLE. Exactly what did she do to "vilify" the women Bill messed around with? Can you imagine how a wife in that position might damn well want to "vilify" the other women?

They relate to her qualifications in the same manner that lewd comments between friends in a dressing room relates to Trump's qualifications - IOW not one iota. That is not what the people want though - they are not interested in qualifications or policy positions. They are interested in tabloid bullshit.

You want wives to all be cuckqueans like Hillary in other words....
No, not at all. I think most women would have walked out on him. It's entirely a very personal decision for the wronged wife. But, unlike yourself apparently, I don't presume to tell a wife in that position what she ought to do. And I have a lot of respect for those who decide to stick it out and work it out.

Forum List

Back