How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?

And the thing that gets me, is that, in my opinion anyway, a woman who sticks with a husband who pulled what Bill did, deserves a lot of credit for her love and devotion to her husband. If anything, that's what I come away with from the whole thing. It's why I am puzzled how the wingnuts think they can somehow turn it around and use it against Hillary. But, then, if you tell a big enough lie, and tell it often enough .....
You want wives to all be cuckqueans like Hillary in other words....
No, not at all. I think most women would have walked out on him. It's entirely a very personal decision for the wronged wife. But, unlike yourself apparently, I don't presume to tell a wife in that position what she ought to do. And I have a lot of respect for those who decide to stick it out and work it out.

Actually, I'm kinda torn on this whole "stand by your man thing".

Imagine the utter humiliation of Melania Trump at this last debate. The audio tape of his bragging about getting away with rape/sexual assault was made whole she was pregnant at home and being called, BY HER HUSBAND, "a monster".

But she had to sit there and look like she didn't care that her husband is the worst kind of slime who tosses off the worst and then calls it "locker room banter", as though other men talk that way.

Make no mistake - she may or many not have been paid for sex in the past but, since being married to Trump, she has earned every single cent.
You make people that called Obama the antichrist look like they wanted to suck him off. Idiot

You want wives to all be cuckqueans like Hillary in other words....
No, not at all. I think most women would have walked out on him. It's entirely a very personal decision for the wronged wife. But, unlike yourself apparently, I don't presume to tell a wife in that position what she ought to do. And I have a lot of respect for those who decide to stick it out and work it out.
You have respect for a woman who chose to stay with a serial adulterer and blamed a "vast right wing conspiracy" for exposing her and her serial adulterer husband's lies about it?

You have "a lot of respect" for cuckqueans. Just admit it.

Why bring Melania, Ivana and Marla into this?
A cuckquean stays with her cheating husband.

As far as we know Trump hasn't cheated on Melania, and obviously he isn't with his previous wives anymore.
Yes, I do have respect for wronged spouses who elect to stay in the marriage. It speaks well of their love and devotion. Few can do it, I admit, but you seem to be expressing scorn for those who can.

Do you honestly think that Trump has never cheated on any of his wives?
It is called desperation, denial and dependency, not "love and devotion".

If your spouse repeatedly cheats on you, and you stay with them, you are a pathetic cuck.

End of story.

You have respect for a woman who chose to stay with a serial adulterer and blamed a "vast right wing conspiracy" for exposing her and her serial adulterer husband's lies about it?

As far as we know Trump hasn't cheated on Melania, and obviously he isn't with his previous wives anymore.
Yes, I do have respect for wronged spouses who elect to stay in the marriage. It speaks well of their love and devotion. Few can do it, I admit, but you seem to be expressing scorn for those who can.

If your spouse repeatedly cheats on you, and you stay with them, you are a pathetic cuck.

End of story.
We ain't even talking about banging a hoe. We are talking relationships that lasted years. HUGE difference

How do Bill Clinton's actions relate in any way to Hillary Clinton's qualifications to be President?

In discussing this, bear in mind, that the only PROVEN actions of Bill Clinton involved his stepping out with CONSENTING, adult females.
They relate to her qualifications in the same manner that lewd comments between friends in a dressing room relates to Trump's qualifications - IOW not one iota. That is not what the people want though - they are not interested in qualifications or policy positions. They are interested in tabloid bullshit.
FA_Q2 - long time no see. I decided to get back into it as the election nears.
Welcome back. Always nice to have some level headed people here even if we rarely agree :D
Don't you think there is a difference between words actually uttered by a candidate that clearly reflect an attitude that is, or should be (at least to voting women) highly relevant to his qualifications to be president, and actions by one spouse over which the candidate spouse had no control and which she obviously disagreed with?
No, I honestly do not.

The problem I have is that everyone comes out with this holier than thou BS about how horrified they are with these statements and it is BS. I hear worse on a daily bases at my workplace and on the street let alone what you hear in locker rooms between celebrities. I could care less about his locker room banter - it is meaningless and a distraction. What matter is actual policy. I didn't care about Bill and his exploits either and we are deluding ourselves if we are going to pretend that past presidents were somehow above such things. They are rich and they are powerful and they behave like it. I guarantee that there is far worse that both candidates have said (and done) behind closed doors and I could not care less.

What I want to know is what are they going to do with their position that will benefit the nation. Looking at the candidates for what they stand for I can honestly say that they are both absolutely unqualified for the position without question.
I will agree with you to an extent on the locker room comment thing. I think there is a pretty good amount of faux outrage circulating over Trump's 2005 comments but, the thing is, faux outrage is oftentimes a force to be reckoned with - especially when comments like this are about women, who comprise more than half of the electorate. Truth known, his comments didn't bother me that much either although I must admit, I have never heard anyone talking about just walking up to a strange woman and grabbing her by the crotch.

On qualifications, it seems to me that Hillary is extremely well qualified while Trump is just the opposite. First off, I don't buy most of the criticism of Hillary that is coming from the right. Secondly, Trump's lack of qualifications seem to me to be self-evident and reinforced on a daily basis, right out in front of God and everybody.

But who is qualified and who is not is entirely a matter of opinion and that's why we have elections, hey?

End of story.

Thank you for your opinion. It is not mine.

End of story.

You literally are encouraging cuckolds then.

That is not an opinion.

End of story.

That is not an opinion.
:rofl:

How do Bill Clinton's actions relate in any way to Hillary Clinton's qualifications to be President?

In discussing this, bear in mind, that the only PROVEN actions of Bill Clinton involved his stepping out with CONSENTING, adult females.

She defended the serial rapist and vilified his victims, that's how. Now the question is, how can you ignore such behavior?
Pure right wing garbage and talking points. If you repeat a lie enough times, you will begin to think its true
DNA

End of story.

That is not an opinion.

Have you weighed in on the question in the OP? Why don't you do that, instead of getting off on this remote deflection.

She defended the serial rapist and vilified his victims, that's how. Now the question is, how can you ignore such behavior?
Pure right wing garbage and talking points. If you repeat a lie enough times, you will begin to think its true
DNA
Excuse me? (Great avatar, BTW)

She claims he will be instrumental in policy making decisions in her administration.

He was impeached and disbarred for lying to a grand jury while POTUS.

That's enough for me, and should be enough for anyone.
Yeah, he really was a terrible president, wasn't he?

Impeached and disbarred for lying to a grand jury while POTUS.

Maybe he could have been a great President if he wasn't so preoccupied with chasing strange.

"Peccadilloes": a small, relatively unimportant offense or sin.

You really think that term applies to BILL CLINTON?

Yet the left wants to crucify Donald Trump for WORDS!

"How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?"

They don’t.

What Bill Clinton may or may not have done has no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

It’s pure rightwing idiocy and desperation to believe that attacking Bill Clinton will in any manner adversely affect his wife’s chances.

Maybe not, but when Hillary said Bill would be advising her, his judgement is fair game.

DNA
DNA doesn't lie, and it isn't garbage either

'Pure right wing garbage and talking points. If you repeat a lie enough times, you will begin to think its true"

It matters because if hillary is elected bill will get interns again. She needs to lose for the sake of all our young interns.

They relate to her qualifications in the same manner that lewd comments between friends in a dressing room relates to Trump's qualifications - IOW not one iota. That is not what the people want though - they are not interested in qualifications or policy positions. They are interested in tabloid bullshit.
FA_Q2 - long time no see. I decided to get back into it as the election nears.
Welcome back. Always nice to have some level headed people here even if we rarely agree :D
Don't you think there is a difference between words actually uttered by a candidate that clearly reflect an attitude that is, or should be (at least to voting women) highly relevant to his qualifications to be president, and actions by one spouse over which the candidate spouse had no control and which she obviously disagreed with?
No, I honestly do not.

The problem I have is that everyone comes out with this holier than thou BS about how horrified they are with these statements and it is BS. I hear worse on a daily bases at my workplace and on the street let alone what you hear in locker rooms between celebrities. I could care less about his locker room banter - it is meaningless and a distraction. What matter is actual policy. I didn't care about Bill and his exploits either and we are deluding ourselves if we are going to pretend that past presidents were somehow above such things. They are rich and they are powerful and they behave like it. I guarantee that there is far worse that both candidates have said (and done) behind closed doors and I could not care less.

What I want to know is what are they going to do with their position that will benefit the nation. Looking at the candidates for what they stand for I can honestly say that they are both absolutely unqualified for the position without question.
I will agree with you to an extent on the locker room comment thing. I think there is a pretty good amount of faux outrage circulating over Trump's 2005 comments but, the thing is, faux outrage is oftentimes a force to be reckoned with - especially when comments like this are about women, who comprise more than half of the electorate. Truth known, his comments didn't bother me that much either although I must admit, I have never heard anyone talking about just walking up to a strange woman and grabbing her by the crotch.
I have honestly heard a lot worse but then again I am in the military and we can be a raunchy bunch. Some very honorable people that I would trust my life with have said things that make what Trump said seem paltry and I do not fault them for idle banter.

I never said that it was not a force to be reckoned with - I am aware of the political ramifications. My general point is that it is not only very sad but also very pathetic that our political system is reduced to that kind of garbage. The electorate continually complains that the candidates running are sub-par and do not represent the people but then reduce political campaigns to this type of back and fourth drama show.

On qualifications, it seems to me that Hillary is extremely well qualified while Trump is just the opposite. First off, I don't buy most of the criticism of Hillary that is coming from the right. Secondly, Trump's lack of qualifications seem to me to be self-evident and reinforced on a daily basis, right out in front of God and everybody.
I don't really care what the right has to say either but I do care about her performance and I do have serious issues with her need to lie (and her lies are extremely well documented), her attachment to secrecy (the private server being just one single example of this) and her utterly abysmal failure as secretary of state in the ME and Russia while in the Obama administration.

It is sad that I actually thought one good thing would come from the Obama administration with his FP (I am diametrically opposed to his underlying domestic policy philosophy) as I thought the days of constant, unending warfare across the globe were going to go in the correct direction. Instead we have done nothing but expand our efforts to blow things up in foreign lands and destabilize governments and have mishandled Russia in epic proportions. That alone makes here utterly unqualified to be president.
But who is qualified and who is not is entirely a matter of opinion and that's why we have elections, hey?
No, it is not 'entirely' a matter of opinion. There can be differing opinions but it is also a matter of facts and history. I think that the history speaks for itself. The only reason that I think Hillary is going to attain the office is because Trump is just so damn bad himself and that really is pathetic.

One of the problems with modern politics is that facts are utterly ignored and replaced with empty opinion.

DNA
DNA doesn't lie, and it isn't garbage either

'Pure right wing garbage and talking points. If you repeat a lie enough times, you will begin to think its true"
How about skipping the crumbs and simply skipping to the end where you link to the DNA and its implications. Unless, of course, I missed your link which is entirely possible.

You have been presented with the facts of Hillary defense of Bill at the expense of those who accuse him. You know of her saying that such women need to be heard and need to be believed. If that doesn't tell you something they you truly are hopeless. Hillary if nothing else is a hypocrite beyond believe. Your insulting me without reason isn't a whole lot of defense.

Forum List

Back