How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?

How do Bill Clinton's actions relate in any way to Hillary Clinton's qualifications to be President?

In discussing this, bear in mind, that the only PROVEN actions of Bill Clinton involved his stepping out with CONSENTING, adult females.
You like your screen name are an uninformed weasel.

Last edited:
Judgement, honesty, integrity
Also, for the reason of not having to do with her character, she said he would be influencing policy decisions.
Open table, man.
"Judgment, honesty, integrity." How does the fact that Bill fooled around, reflect on Hillary's judgment? Or her honesty? Or her integrity? Really. Tell me. I would honestly like to know. It reflects on BILL's judgment, honesty and integrity, but Hillary's?
She stayed with him. She trashed his accusers but when she starts running a campaign she is all "all victims deserve to be heard". That's for integrity and honesty.
Who stays with a man that admitted to a couple decade long relationships? How could you ever trust them? Especially saying they will influence policy in the most important office in the world? That's judgement.

How do Bill Clinton's actions relate in any way to Hillary Clinton's qualifications to be President?

In discussing this, bear in mind, that the only PROVEN actions of Bill Clinton involved his stepping out with CONSENTING, adult females.
They relate to her qualifications in the same manner that lewd comments between friends in a dressing room relates to Trump's qualifications - IOW not one iota. That is not what the people want though - they are not interested in qualifications or policy positions. They are interested in tabloid bullshit.
FA_Q2 - long time no see. I decided to get back into it as the election nears.

Don't you think there is a difference between words actually uttered by a candidate that clearly reflect an attitude that is, or should be (at least to voting women) highly relevant to his qualifications to be president, and actions by one spouse over which the candidate spouse had no control and which she obviously disagreed with?

She defended the serial rapist and vilified his victims, that's how. Now the question is, how can you ignore such behavior?

Read the OP. Show me proof that Bill Clinton was/is a "serial rapist" and we can discuss the point. Until then, let's keep it real. All he did was fool around with consenting females. Again, that has nothing to do with Hillary's qualifications to be President. She "vilified" the females? My God, that sounds HORRIBLE. Exactly what did she do to "vilify" the women Bill messed around with? Can you imagine how a wife in that position might damn well want to "vilify" the other women?

How much do they pay you to pretend to have been in a coma for the last 20 years? Really how much?

‘Enabler’ Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ husband’s accusers

Running to be the first woman president, Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has taken a stern stand on combating sexual harassment and assault — and has insisted that every accuser who comes forward has “the right to be believed.”

But Mrs. Clinton took a very different approach herself 25 years ago as the wife of then-Gov. Bill Clinton, leading the effort to discredit women who came forward with their own stories of harassment or assault by her husband.

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

US election: Who are Bill Clinton's accusers who appeared with Trump? - BBC News

Also, for the reason of not having to do with her character, she said he would be influencing policy decisions.
Open table, man.
"Judgment, honesty, integrity." How does the fact that Bill fooled around, reflect on Hillary's judgment? Or her honesty? Or her integrity? Really. Tell me. I would honestly like to know. It reflects on BILL's judgment, honesty and integrity, but Hillary's?
She stayed with him. She trashed his accusers but when she starts running a campaign she is all "all victims deserve to be heard". That's for integrity and honesty.
Who stays with a man that admitted to a couple decade long relationships? How could you ever trust them? Especially saying they will influence policy in the most important office in the world? That's judgement.

How do they stay together? The glue that binds, politics.

And the thing that gets me, is that, in my opinion anyway, a woman who sticks with a husband who pulled what Bill did, deserves a lot of credit for her love and devotion to her husband. If anything, that's what I come away with from the whole thing. It's why I am puzzled how the wingnuts think they can somehow turn it around and use it against Hillary. But, then, if you tell a big enough lie, and tell it often enough .....
You want wives to all be cuckqueans like Hillary in other words....
No, not at all. I think most women would have walked out on him. It's entirely a very personal decision for the wronged wife. But, unlike yourself apparently, I don't presume to tell a wife in that position what she ought to do. And I have a lot of respect for those who decide to stick it out and work it out.
You have respect for a woman who chose to stay with a serial adulterer and blamed a "vast right wing conspiracy" for exposing her and her serial adulterer husband's lies about it?

You have "a lot of respect" for cuckqueans. Just admit it.

They relate to her qualifications in the same manner that lewd comments between friends in a dressing room relates to Trump's qualifications - IOW not one iota. That is not what the people want though - they are not interested in qualifications or policy positions. They are interested in tabloid bullshit.

Don't you think there is a difference between words actually uttered by a candidate that clearly reflect an attitude that is, or should be (at least to voting women) highly relevant to his qualifications to be president, and actions by one spouse over which the candidate spouse had no control and which she obviously disagreed with?

Two words for you, bimbo eruption.

The sexyally assaulting, sexually harassing, raping, WH Intern-diddling, adulterous pedophile will be coming to the WH and representing the US as well.

Nope. There is no chance that Drumpf will ever get anywhere near the WH.

And the thing that gets me, is that, in my opinion anyway, a woman who sticks with a husband who pulled what Bill did, deserves a lot of credit for her love and devotion to her husband. If anything, that's what I come away with from the whole thing. It's why I am puzzled how the wingnuts think they can somehow turn it around and use it against Hillary. But, then, if you tell a big enough lie, and tell it often enough .....
No, not at all. I think most women would have walked out on him. It's entirely a very personal decision for the wronged wife. But, unlike yourself apparently, I don't presume to tell a wife in that position what she ought to do. And I have a lot of respect for those who decide to stick it out and work it out.
You have respect for a woman who chose to stay with a serial adulterer and blamed a "vast right wing conspiracy" for exposing her and her serial adulterer husband's lies about it?

Why bring Melania, Ivana and Marla into this?

HOw could she run on her 'first lady' credentials, if she left Bill and wasnt' first lady anymore?

Why do democrats?

Character. She attacked his victims.

A cuckquean stays with her cheating husband.

As far as we know Trump hasn't cheated on Melania, and obviously he isn't with his previous wives anymore.

Open table, man.
Whether her staying with him or not is good or bad judgment is not for you to say. It is an entirely personal decision for the wronged wife to make. You mention "accusers." "Accusers" are far different from consenting sex partners. And "accusers" are exactly that - only accusers. Of course a wife is going to defend her husband against those kind of accusers. Wouldn't you want your wife to do the same if you were denying the accusations? Seems to me that shows a lot of integrity (and loyalty) on her part.

Accusers deserve to be heard. Until they are, and a decision is made, they are not victims Keep that in mind. I don't recall Hillary being "all" (how old are you anyway?) "victims deserve to be heard." Wouldn't surprise me if she was/is. But what does that have to do with Bill's actions?

Frankly, I am happy as hell that Bill Clinton will be influencing policy when Hillary is in the White House. Bill Clinton was an excellent presdent. Hillary will be as well. Just because you may not agree with many of the policies that will be put in place does not mean they will be bad policies. Relax. The Republican Party is imploding. Less than a month until a HUGE Democratic sweep.

Welcome back. Always nice to have some level headed people here even if we rarely agree :D
No, I honestly do not.

The problem I have is that everyone comes out with this holier than thou BS about how horrified they are with these statements and it is BS. I hear worse on a daily bases at my workplace and on the street let alone what you hear in locker rooms between celebrities. I could care less about his locker room banter - it is meaningless and a distraction. What matter is actual policy. I didn't care about Bill and his exploits either and we are deluding ourselves if we are going to pretend that past presidents were somehow above such things. They are rich and they are powerful and they behave like it. I guarantee that there is far worse that both candidates have said (and done) behind closed doors and I could not care less.

What I want to know is what are they going to do with their position that will benefit the nation. Looking at the candidates for what they stand for I can honestly say that they are both absolutely unqualified for the position without question.

Actually, I'm kinda torn on this whole "stand by your man thing".

Imagine the utter humiliation of Melania Trump at this last debate. The audio tape of his bragging about getting away with rape/sexual assault was made whole she was pregnant at home and being called, BY HER HUSBAND, "a monster".

But she had to sit there and look like she didn't care that her husband is the worst kind of slime who tosses off the worst and then calls it "locker room banter", as though other men talk that way.

Make no mistake - she may or many not have been paid for sex in the past but, since being married to Trump, she has earned every single cent.

A cuckquean stays with her cheating husband.

As far as we know Trump hasn't cheated on Melania, and obviously he isn't with his previous wives anymore.
Yes, I do have respect for wronged spouses who elect to stay in the marriage. It speaks well of their love and devotion. Few can do it, I admit, but you seem to be expressing scorn for those who can.

Do you honestly think that Trump has never cheated on any of his wives?

Open table, man.
Whether her staying with him or not is good or bad judgment is not for you to say. It is an entirely personal decision for the wronged wife to make. You mention "accusers." "Accusers" are far different from consenting sex partners. And "accusers" are exactly that - only accusers. Of course a wife is going to defend her husband against those kind of accusers. Wouldn't you want your wife to do the same if you were denying the accusations? Seems to me that shows a lot of integrity (and loyalty) on her part.

Accusers deserve to be heard. Until they are, and a decision is made, they are not victims Keep that in mind. I don't recall Hillary being "all" (how old are you anyway?) "victims deserve to be heard." Wouldn't surprise me if she was/is. But what does that have to do with Bill's actions?

Frankly, I am happy as hell that Bill Clinton will be influencing policy when Hillary is in the White House. Bill Clinton was an excellent presdent. Hillary will be as well. Just because you may not agree with many of the policies that will be put in place does not mean they will be bad policies. Relax. The Republican Party is imploding. Less than a month until a HUGE Democratic sweep.
Dude he admitted it in front of congress. Get real
And my problem isn't with Hilary's cliche policies, it is with her obvious corruption and greed. Crazy how lefties will drop decades of rhetoric and support a war mongering corporatist. She must have the best words :D

Open table, man.

I absolutely agree with your last paragraph. Its a two for one and honestly, I can't imagine a better thing for the country.

Forum List

Back