How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?

The progressive claim was "yes bill clinton is personally a scumbag, but he's a great POTUS".

Sound familiar?

LAME............Trump is UNFIT to ever enter the oval office NOT ONLY because of his predatory practices against women, but for a ton of other flaws in this orange charlatan......Hope this helps clarify your "logic".....

The progressive claim was "yes bill clinton is personally a scumbag, but he's a great POTUS".

Sound familiar?

LAME............Trump is UNFIT to ever enter the oval office NOT ONLY because of his predatory practices against women, but for a ton of other flaws in this orange charlatan......Hope this helps clarify your "logic".....

shrilary is a criminal who has basically told you that you have been sold out to Wall Street. The fact that trump is being attacked by ALL sides ESPECIALLY the Wall Street crowd tells me he is the most qualified to be POTUS.

So "that" is your standard? If "Obama" doesn't throw me "out of" my home then he respects my "property?" And as long as I'm not "in" a FEMA reeducation camp I "have" liberty? That's "just" sad

Actually what I'm saying....as I've often had when writing back to you.....is that you're an idiot.....
Couldn't be more clear than that.

It's what "you" said, Holmes. Seems "the" idiot meter's pointing "right" at you

and did her best to discredit and destroy these women...while claiming the was "supporting women" all along.

Nitwit........Exactly HOW have these women been "destroyed" ????
...and, as a right wing, hypocritical proponent of "family values" tell us how many times Trump has been married versus Hillary.

"How Do Bill's Peccadillos Relate to Hillary's Presidential Qualifications In Any Way?"

Basically, they don't. Mrs. Clinton did not encourage or force her husband and any woman to engage in sexual relations with anyone other than herself. What Mrs. Clinton did do is decide that she was more inclined to remain married to Bill Clinton rather than divorce him. That said, the Clintons agreed to marry well before Mr. Clinton's dalliances and it's almost certain that one of the vows to which he and Mrs. Clinton agreed is to "take each other for better and for worse."

Mr. Clinton's sexual infidelity is certainly part of "the worse," and Mrs. Clinton held true to her promise to stick with the marriage in spite of an aspect of "the worse" materializing. That's her choice, not anyone else's, and, frankly, it's a very difficult one to make. By far, it's easier for one, especially the one who was betrayed, to end a marriage than it is to see it through the challenge of infidelity and put in the effort to make it work.

I'm not about to try to sit in judgement of whether or why someone should or should not remain married to their spouse in spite of whatever that person may have done. That's none of my business. Indeed, it's nobody's business. Truly, our nation needs more people who exhibit the courage to stick with their marital commitments. The fact of the matter is that with regard to two individuals electing to wed and then one of them later opting to end the partnership, there are only two possible things at the root of one's having made that choice:
  • One's spouse deliberately misrepresented their true character to their betrothed. The downstream consequences of that, and that the other party got betrayed, are certainly the prevaricator's fault.
  • One's spouse did not misrepresent their true character; thus the person who got betrayed was, at the time of agreeing to marry, a poor judge of character. The downstream consequences of that, and that the other party got betrayed, are the fault of the person who was betrayed, and their failing was in opting to marry before they had achieved the levels of maturity and intellect to know better than to have married whom they did.
I cannot say which of those two was the case for Mr. and Mrs. Clinton, but I can say that whichever it was, they found a way to overcome the problem. For that, they are both to be commended.

shrilary is a criminal who has basically told you that you have been sold out to Wall Street. The fact that trump is being attacked by ALL sides ESPECIALLY the Wall Street crowd tells me he is the most qualified to be POTUS.

Fine.........have your enemas ready on Nov. 8th.

and did her best to discredit and destroy these women...while claiming the was "supporting women" all along.

Nitwit........Exactly HOW have these women been "destroyed" ????
...and, as a right wing, hypocritical proponent of "family values" tell us how many times Trump has been married versus Hillary.

Who "said" Trump is running "on" family values?

Sound familiar?

Not even close.

If Trump is unqualified, Billary is not only unqualified, but the very definition of what should be avoided at all costs. But this simply illustrates clearly your predilection for hypocrisy and irrelevance. You see, numbnuts, Hillary clearly stated Cubana Bill will be handling the economy while she's out muff-diving with some Ms Piggy-Rosie O'Donnell lookalike.

Name Democrats who paid more taxes than they needed to pay. You people don't even give a shit when Democrats cheat on their taxes

Bring out the PROVABLE allegations against democrats, and I'll also condemn them....Until then, we have PROOF of trump's tax avoidance.............................BTW, Hillary showed ALL her tax returns.

Actually, I had enough of you right wing morons for a while....Stay on this thread and bitch and moan all you want.....November 8th is coming up fast. LOL

Sound familiar?

Maybe you can fill us in on exactly what are Trump qualifications for the office. He has zero experience in politics or government

Actually, I had enough of you right wing morons for a while....Stay on this thread and bitch and moan all you want.....November 8th is coming up fast. LOL
The polling numbers look awfully bad for trump, his only hope is that democrats decide not to come out and vote, but that won't happen

Name Democrats who paid more taxes than they needed to pay. You people don't even give a shit when Democrats cheat on their taxes

Bring out the PROVABLE allegations against democrats, and I'll also condemn them....Until then, we have PROOF of trump's tax avoidance.............................BTW, Hillary showed ALL her tax returns.
Why don't you just condemn them all in advance like you usually do and see your way out of the discussion.

Sound familiar?

Maybe you can fill us in on exactly what are Trump qualifications for the office. He has zero experience in politics or government

So far the only qualification I see is that the establishment, you know the one percenters who have been ripping us off blind, hate him. That tells me they fear him. So the question would be, why?

Off the top of "my" head: Charlie Rangle, Tom Daschle, Tim Geithner, William Jefferson, Zoe Baird are a few. All "met with" a yawn by Democrats.

Then you "have" Democrat supporter, George Soros who owes the US government $7 billion and won't pay.

"Then you have" tax evaders like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates who hire an army of "attorneys" to reduce and avoid "taxes."

And then there "are" skin flints like Obama and Biden who pay their taxes "but" give dick to charity. Though Obama got better after "running for government"

Forum List

Back