How do they know how we voted in 2016.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
We are not registered to any one party. How do they know? I thought votes were incognito, unless you were affiliated with a party.

I think your party and whether or not you voted is public knowledge.

We are not registered to any one party. How do they know? I thought votes were incognito, unless you were affiliated with a party.

Not sure if it varies from state to state, but Florida's laws show that your voting record is public information:

"Once filed, with few exceptions, all voter registration information is public record including your name, address, date of birth, party affiliation, phone number and email address. Your social security number, your driver’s license number or state identification card number, and the source of your voter registration application CANNOT be released or disclosed to the public under any circumstances, and can only be used for voter registration purposes. Your signature can be viewed, but not copied. Section 97.0585, Fla. Stat."

Voter Information as a Public Record - Division of Elections - Florida Department of State

Never have one of us received anything from a person, apart from regular mailing for senators and representative, normal advertising.
The idiots who voted for Clinton can be tracked by the flies they collect

No not Clinton.
I hear a little paranoia

Never have one of us received anything from a person, apart from regular mailing for senators and representative, normal advertising.

No not Clinton.
I hear a little paranoia

You have that right, I will chose who I voted for the RNC or DNC does not need to know. Has anyone else received like survey and letters asking for a donation? Of course you do understand we do not have a Dem candidate yet.
Look kid, here it is, they know who you voted for, your name, all your credit card numbers, you phone number and every number you have ever called or been called by, they know where u r now, and where u will be tomorrow, the password to the computer you are using, and your ip address and your favorite foods, and 500 or so other things. Where do you think you are, the land of oz?

No not Clinton.
I hear a little paranoia

You have that right, I will chose who I voted for the RNC or DNC does not need to know. Has anyone else received like survey and letters asking for a donation? Of course you do understand we do not have a Dem candidate yet.
Look kid, here it is, they know who you voted for, your name, all your credit card numbers, you phone number and every number you have ever called or been called by, they know where u r now, and where u will be tomorrow, the password to the computer you are using, and your ip address and your favorite foods, and 500 or so other things. Where do you think you are, the land of oz?

I am aware much of our info can be found over the net, but obviously we have broken the holy grail of voting from one candidate.

Kid they have recordings of all of your phone calls.

And by the way, why do you believe or care if people know who you voted for?

Are you ashamed?

I voted for Trump.

I am aware much of our info can be found over the net, but obviously we have broken the holy grail of voting from one candidate.

Everyone who voted for Crooked Hillary should be embarrassed and ashamed. However, we forgive you and welcome you onto The Trump Train!

Exit polling
Your ballot has a number and the number is in the book you sign. Match the ballot number to the name in the book.

So do they have a recording of how we voted and use to aggravate people. Never have we been receiving the kind of stuff we have been getting, I should say one of us.
If they take the number off the punch card yes, they know who and how.

Informative, I did not know this thank you sir!

How do they know how we voted in 2016.

DieboldAdStalin.jpg

Forum List

Back