How do we fix obamacare?

Obamacare hasn't even begun yet. Nobody will be taking your advice about Obamacare, we will see soon how well it works for everyone.

As for letting the free market take over, we've seen how well that doesn't work. You're forgetting the greed factor. It is what led us to creating Obamacare in the first place.

Affordable healthcare is necessary for a robust economy to finally take hold.

True.

And the ACA was the best that could be accomplished given unwarranted, partisan conservative opposition to a what was originally a republican plan.

There can't be competition when you have states that have one dominate hospital system and one dominate insurance company that covers most of its population. Hospitals right now are increasing in monopolies just like the health insurance industry has so until government changes that we won't see cost decreasing.

there are two good provisions in the ACA bill:
1. requires insurance companies to take people with pre-existing conditions
2. does away with lifetime maximum payments

the rest of it should be repealed.

I watched Hannity and those people were really scared of Obamacare. This is why I make this post.

I have a solution...STOP watching Hannity. He is a MORON.

What is it about the truth that scares you so much? Sure, Hannity is a right winger, but he lets the other side express their views with equal time.

the problem that you have is that when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because liberal ideas do not stand up to a test of logic and reason.

liberalism is based on false empathy and sympathy as a cover up for totalitaranism and statism.

Obamacare hasn't even begun yet. Nobody will be taking your advice about Obamacare, we will see soon how well it works for everyone.

As for letting the free market take over, we've seen how well that doesn't work. You're forgetting the greed factor. It is what led us to creating Obamacare in the first place.

Is that why Congress wanted to be exempt from Obamacare?

and the unions?

And now the head of the IRS (that will supposedly be administering it), want out of it as well...

The head of the agency tasked with enforcing ObamaCare said Thursday that he'd rather not get his own health insurance from the system created by the health care overhaul.

"I would prefer to stay with the current policy that I'm pleased with rather than go through a change if I don't need to go through that change," said acting IRS chief Danny Werfel, during a House Ways and Means Committee hearing.

And now the head of the IRS (that will supposedly be administering it), want out of it as well...

The head of the agency tasked with enforcing ObamaCare said Thursday that he'd rather not get his own health insurance from the system created by the health care overhaul.

"I would prefer to stay with the current policy that I'm pleased with rather than go through a change if I don't need to go through that change," said acting IRS chief Danny Werfel, during a House Ways and Means Committee hearing.

I agree with him, I would rather not switch to Obamacare plan too. What is good for the IRS chief, and congress is also good for all Americans. Creeps......the whole lot of them

If obamacare worked, or was supposed to work, government employees would be clamoring to get on obamacare instead of demanding an exemption from obamacare.

I watched Hannity and those people were really scared of Obamacare. This is why I make this post.

What is it about the truth that scares you so much? Sure, Hannity is a right winger, but he lets the other side express their views with equal time.

the problem that you have is that when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because liberal ideas do not stand up to a test of logic and reason.

liberalism is based on false empathy and sympathy as a cover up for totalitaranism and statism.

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone (1809 – 1898)

It is pretty amazing just how stupid you right wing parrots really are, but parrots can only mimic, not think.

Hannity is a HACK.

Liberalism is totally based on logic, reason and pragmatism. There really is no hard 'ideology' for liberalism, except liberals put people before property. Liberals have a firm grasp on reality and address problems using the best method. It doesn't have to be an idea that a liberal came up with. The health care law called 'Obamacare' is a PERFECT example. It is almost wholly a Republican idea, right down to the 'individual mandate, your you right wing 'ideologue' parrots chirp whatever morons like Hannity tell you.

Conservatism is totally based on emotion, the strongest human emotion...FEAR.

Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they would be Republicans.
Will Rogers

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.

It is pretty amazing just how stupid you right wing parrots really are, but parrots can only mimic, not think.

Hannity is a HACK.

Liberalism is totally based on logic, reason and pragmatism. There really is no hard 'ideology' for liberalism, except liberals put people before property. Liberals have a firm grasp on reality and address problems using the best method. It doesn't have to be an idea that a liberal came up with. The health care law called 'Obamacare' is a PERFECT example. It is almost wholly a Republican idea, right down to the 'individual mandate, your you right wing 'ideologue' parrots chirp whatever morons like Hannity tell you.

Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they would be Republicans.
Will Rogers

That has to be the most disengenuous piece of crap that has been posted here for a long time. It never ceases to amaze me how you libs do not even understand the philosophy that you embrace. everything you said above is wrong---------every word of it.

conservativism is based on individual rights and freedom.

liberalism is based on the fear of failure and the idea that the state should be your momma for life.

I agree with him, I would rather not switch to Obamacare plan too. What is good for the IRS chief, and congress is also good for all Americans. Creeps......the whole lot of them
100%. ACA is an abridgement of liberty of the indivdual no matter what that coward Justice Stevens said.

Justice Stevens, ObamaCare, and the Constitution

What LIMITS are there to Federal power?

The Constitution is being stood on it's head. WE have a huge fight still.

Hannity is a HACK.

Will Rogers

That has to be the most disengenuous piece of crap that has been posted here for a long time. It never ceases to amaze me how you libs do not even understand the philosophy that you embrace. everything you said above is wrong---------every word of it.

liberalism is based on the fear of failure and the idea that the state should be your momma for life.

They cannot actually defend this piece of garbage legislation, so they set themselves up on a higher plain. To every American's detriment :cuckoo:

In other words they are deflecting from the facts of the bill

Hannity is a HACK.

Will Rogers

Hey pea brain, EXPLAIN how you right wing parrots can be for something Republicans propose and vehemently against it when Democrats propose the same fucking thing?

The ACA is almost a carbon copy of the health care bills the Heritage foundation crafted for Republicans.

Truth to a liberal is like sunlight to a vampire.

Forum List

Back