How do you feel about Obama blowing 100 mil on his African vacation?

The reason you need to see an itemized calculation of the cost is to see what's being counted that would have been a cost anyway, even if the president hadn't gone anywhere.

The next highest vacation was 50 mil. You do the math. Even democratic senators are upset

Fine. Then you can show me how they calculated that one as well. Itemized.

How can ANY RATIONAL person excuse or accept the level of fleecing of the taxpayers?

At a time when most others have to do with a little less. At a time when the very person spending this is askin us to pay more?

Wasn't the last of these Michelle Bachmann claiming Obama's trip to India was going to cost 200 million a day?

I seem to recall quite a few inmates around here defending that number as gospel too.

The reason you need to see an itemized calculation of the cost is to see what's being counted that would have been a cost anyway, even if the president hadn't gone anywhere.

The next highest vacation was 50 mil. You do the math. Even democratic senators are upset

Fine. Then you can show me how they calculated that one as well. Itemized.

It doesn't matter how it was calculated numb skull. Fleecing the taxpayer is fleecing the tax payers no matter how you fudge the numbers.

This money could be better used by
-Giving it to the poor
-Giving it to cancer research
-Building bridges
-Giving it to science
-Giving it to education

Subsidizing Wounded Warriors
Keeping the White House Open to tours
Keep the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds Flying
Keep the FAA Towers open at Private Airports
Having the First Family sight-seeing in Africa serves no purpose

How can ANY RATIONAL person excuse or accept the level of fleecing of the taxpayers?

At a time when most others have to do with a little less. At a time when the very person spending this is askin us to pay more?

Wasn't the last of these Michelle Bachmann claiming Obama's trip to India was going to cost 200 million a day?

I seem to recall quite a few inmates around here defending that number as gospel too.

Some perhaps but thats not the point. Diversion noted

When the Washington Post reported that he canceled the safari portion he claimed they opted for the island visit instead because of the cost. But internal memos show they planned to do it all and decided against it when it was exposed.

Myself I think it's pretty shitty when school kids still can't tour the WH and tens of millions of Americans are still on UE and welfare.

To me it shows an utter disregard for everyday Americans. He should be able to vacation yes, but not like that. He was elected as a servant to the people not some celebrity tour.

not like what?

:eusa_doh:

Yah, that's it...It costs $100MM for Oboingo to sit at Camp David and play World of Warcraft.

Goddamn, are you daffy. :lmao:

You forgot to include the cost of a few Super Soakers. If he sources them through the Pentagon, they are sure to cost at least $2M each!

When the Washington Post reported that he canceled the safari portion he claimed they opted for the island visit instead because of the cost. But internal memos show they planned to do it all and decided against it when it was exposed.

Myself I think it's pretty shitty when school kids still can't tour the WH and tens of millions of Americans are still on UE and welfare.

To me it shows an utter disregard for everyday Americans. He should be able to vacation yes, but not like that. He was elected as a servant to the people not some celebrity tour.

1. Do you have a source for that number? That itemizes it?

2. Aren't there about 100 million Americans who pay federal income tax? If so, then can I send you your dollar,

in exchange for you apologizing for being such an idiot and promising never to start a thread this stupid again?

Anything your leader wants he should get, screw everyone else...... :udaman:

Yah, that's it...It costs $100MM for Oboingo to sit at Camp David and play World of Warcraft.

Goddamn, are you daffy. :lmao:

You forgot to include the cost of a few Super Soakers. If he sources them through the Pentagon, they are sure to cost at least $2M each!

Super Soakers are probably banned.....you do know they look a lot like a gun!! :eusa_whistle:

It would be well worth it if he and his awful family just stayed there and never came back.

That's what I wrote my friend a few days ago..:lol: I hope his return to his ancestral land, is a one-way trip, for he is showing his total disregard for the desperate and struggling people of the land to which he was consecrated, and doesn't think twice about it. He doesn't care enough even for those who sent him twice, to the White House, of which I'll bet he despises the name. :eusa_whistle:

NY is the only one I can see really defending this......right there's your answer! Lol!

hail_to_the_chief-show.jpg

obama-cool.jpg

0.jpg

Our really cool president won.

Mitt and his mutt lost.

The only duty for the nut-sucking bagger's in congress is to pay the bills. :laugh2:

The only duty for republicans is to shut up and pay your taxes. :death:

Dam, it's a great time to be alive.
:udaman:: :muahaha: :party:

For Republicans, Lying is a way of life.

republican-lies.jpg

-------Bluecoller--the grumpy old kraut -----:evil:

hail_to_the_chief-show.jpg

obama-cool.jpg

0.jpg

Our really cool president won.

Mitt and his mutt lost.

The only duty for the nut-sucking bagger's in congress is to pay the bills. :laugh2:

The only duty for republicans is to shut up and pay your taxes. :death:

:udaman:: :muahaha: :party:

republican-lies.jpg

Enjoy the neg for your WORTHLESS, CHILDISH contributiin

Not a vacation, liar/idiot, always hard to tell with hater dupes.

Just like every other president, dupes, but unlike W's, will do a helluva lot of good.

Post 37
Grampa Murked U
Enjoy the neg for your WORTHLESS, CHILDISH contributiin

In the words of our cool President. :up_yours:

hmm-obama-is-a-Cool-Guy_o_140783.jpg

0.jpg

Our really cool president won. :beer:

Mitt and his mutt lost. :laugh2:

The only duty for the nut-sucking baggers in congress is to pay the bills. :stupid:

The only duty for republicans is to shut up and pay your taxes. :udaman:

:razz: :eusa_boohoo: :bowdown:

republican-lies.jpg

Forum List

Back