How do you feel about politicians getting the vaccine ahead of everyone else?

Before many doctors and nurses.
Before the so called "essential" workers.
Before the elderly.

And the real kick in the balls is how so many on the left just weeks ago claimed that it wasn't safe because orange man bad but couldn't wait to but in line and get the shot.

Disgraceful imo

I do not mind that politicians are being the guinea pigs.

If there are any serious side effects, then presumably they can be corrected before ordinary nobodies like me take the vaccine.

I think it's important for politicians to show by example that they are willing to take the vaccine. There are few enough of them that its not really going to hold up others, especially the idiots complaining about them taking the vaccine before others even when they don't plan to.

Now we're being told the covid strain has changed. Go ahead vaccinate the politicians and the media too. They can let us know how it went. :tongue:

Before the elderly.

And the real kick in the balls is how so many on the left just weeks ago claimed that it wasn't safe because orange man bad but couldn't wait to but in line and get the shot.

Disgraceful imo

Nothing disgraceful about it.

They have to conduct the bussinesss of the people and should get it first for their own and people they deal with sake....just look at Trump and all the people that got sick in his circle - one had to get a leg amputation. :wtf:

I think it's important for politicians to show by example that they are willing to take the vaccine. There are few enough of them that its not really going to hold up others, especially the idiots complaining about them taking the vaccine before others even when they don't plan to.
I agree and salute V.P. Pence for taking the lead and these guys for lending their support.

Virus+Outbreak+Presidents.jpg

I agree and salute V.P. Pence for taking the lead and these guys for lending their support.

Virus+Outbreak+Presidents.jpg

Yes, without getting into it about Pence's lackluster role as head of the pandemic team he did a good here.

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo
Perfect guinea pigs.

They're not guinea pigs. The people who took the vaccine in clinical trials proved its safe. These politicians are cutting the line. Period. And the argument that if the politicians take it they’ll inspire others to take it is a dumb one that is just an excuse for politicians to cut the line.

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo
Healthcare workers, over 110, 000, have gotten it and nursing home vaccinations are well under way. There are 500 people in Congress. I guess it's not going to hurt anything if they take it to show their noodlehead constituents that they aren't going to drop dead or grow alien antennae.

A week ago:
View attachment 432236
Kayla Mitchell, RN, BSN at Maine Medical Center, is the state's first person to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
We're going to need before and after photos to convince some people,

Reuters:
NEW YORK (Reuters) -The U.S. government and two of the nation’s largest pharmacy chains on Monday began inoculating nursing home residents against COVID-19, among the first Americans besides healthcare workers to get the vaccine.

Grampa, do you EVER read the news before posting your threads? Your title is not true. The premise is false.

A few haven't taken it and are waiting. Most are rats and hiding under "continuity of governance". Lol, they aren't important but they think they are.

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo
Not a big deal. They are trying to set an example for those who are nervous to take it. Show that it’s safe and give credit when they speak out and encourage others to take it.

I think it would be a bigger issue if any where to take a stand against taking it
Could it be that the LEFTIST MONTH LONG DAILY DRUMBEAT of Trump is rushing it took its toll?
But of course like everything else the left do that has a negative impact on things those ridiculous statements are forgotten and people pretend they were never made.
The issue with Trump was his blatant dishonesty around everything involved with COViD. Remember we were all going to Easter mass together? Remember when hydroxychloroquine was the cure? Remember every other week when he said we are almost done. It’s his bullshit rhetoric that got old.

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo
Not a big deal. They are trying to set an example for those who are nervous to take it. Show that it’s safe and give credit when they speak out and encourage others to take it.

I think it would be a bigger issue if any where to take a stand against taking it
Could it be that the LEFTIST MONTH LONG DAILY DRUMBEAT of Trump is rushing it took its toll?
But of course like everything else the left do that has a negative impact on things those ridiculous statements are forgotten and people pretend they were never made.
The issue with Trump was his blatant dishonesty around everything involved with COViD. Remember we were all going to Easter mass together? Remember when hydroxychloroquine was the cure? Remember every other week when he said we are almost done. It’s his bullshit rhetoric that got old.
Ahhh, selective memory disorder. Now that you mention it i do remember all the bad things Trump said about the vaccine that likely scared the public.....

Idiot

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo
So many things to unpack here. No, I don't care about these politicians pushing themselves to the head of the line. Typical politician swine. Anyway, the vaccine is a either harmless placebo, or has been rushed through and its efficacy or side effects aren't really well understood and are overrated or even harmful. So I look at it this way, the politicians are just guinea pigs.

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo

Ahhh, selective memory disorder. Now that you mention it i do remember all the bad things Trump said about the vaccine that likely scared the public.....

Idiot
Affirmative. Remember when he said vaccines caused Autism in children? The guy is a piece of work. Can’t make this shit up

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo

Idiot
Affirmative. Remember when he said vaccines caused Autism in children? The guy is a piece of work. Can’t make this shit up
The cause of Autism is unknown so go blow smoke elsewhere

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo

Idiot
Thank you, unknown, as is not known to be caused by vaccinations, making Trump a blowhard

Before the elderly.

Disgraceful imo

Idiot
Thank you, unknown, as is not known to be caused by vaccinations, making Trump a blowhard
Unknown as in unknown. They have NO CLUE what does or doesn't cause it.

Forum List

Back