How do you feel about religion being taught in our schools?

Yes, Jesus was a hippie community organizer who wore a dress and hung out with 12 men - when he wasn't being God.

It all makes sooo much sense...

and you wonder why people attack you....God you're dumb.....you really are

I generally don't "expect" them to personally attack me for saying religion shouldn't be taught in school.

Oh please...you didnt just say that, you mocked their religion, so be a martyr somewhere else...why do liberals like you make provactive statements, and then whine when someone comes at you? Why dont you just go yell ****** in south memphis......trust me you'd be waay too afraid to......and hell I would too...that place is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Good to see you're only a few beers in this early.

what you think I misstated....try going to Graceland and turn off Elvis Presley Blvd.......better have that ghetto pass

Gracie, don't run away. Just get thicker skin. You're entitled to your opinions and they are welcomed.

Oh please...you didnt just say that, you mocked their religion, so be a martyr somewhere else...why do liberals like you make provactive statements, and then whine when someone comes at you? Why dont you just go yell ****** in south memphis......trust me you'd be waay too afraid to......and hell I would too...that place is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you think I misstated....try going to Graceland and turn off Elvis Presley Blvd.......better have that ghetto pass

...Well, I was mistaken. Obviously more than a few.

haha, you dont even know what a ghetto pass is......funny, I love it....so our resident psycologist is back.....awesome!!!!!!!

so where were we....you're a timeout parent right?

Seriously, about 99% of the time I don't have a clue what the hell buckeye is talking about. S/he just flies from thread to thread like trying to meet a quota. Bizarre...

"Does not our dollar bills have "In God We Trust" on them?"

That was a misprint, Gracie; they left out an 'l' after the 'o'.

As an Atheist I don't think religion should be taught in schools. Don't get me wrong, I actually have nothing against religion. It's the teachers union I don't trust. What if the teachers teach religion as well as they teach math and reading? We'll have an entire generation who thinks Jesus was brought gifts by the three musketeers and then slew Goliath inside a whale as Joan of Arc and her husband floated on a boat with a couple of gerbils. My theory? Let the schools start showing improvement on the basics before we expand their curriculum.

I think Stalin, Mao, Castro, Trotsky, Eagles, Chavez, Fabian, po pot should be taught as a warning to future generation's that their idea's are evil.

Last edited:
As an Atheist I don't think religion should be taught in schools. Don't get me wrong, I actually have nothing against religion. It's the teachers union I don't trust. What if the teachers teach religion as well as they teach math and reading? We'll have an entire generation who thinks Jesus was brought gifts by the three musketeers and then slew Goliath inside a whale as Joan of Arc and her husband floated on a boat with a couple of gerbils. My theory? Let the schools start showing improvement on the basics before we expand their curriculum.

True, the unions could fuck up a trainwreck...excellent point.....Jesus would be a hippie with a wife, doing god knows what and then join a union of carpenters and give all his money to Caesar.....

I'm sure those who advocate for religion being taught in school would have no problem with their teaching Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism.

I'm sure those who advocate for religion being taught in school would have no problem with their teaching Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism.

not at all.... you'd have to keep it to certain ones.....but islam, judaism, buddism and hinduism are all cool. I know quite a few of all of those.....

I'd be a little less critical of religion if they started paying taxes and stopped freeloading - and kept their religion out of politics.

I'm sure Tom Cruise would love for Scientology to be taught in school.

Let's get back to the basics
Reading
Writing
And Arithmetic
No propagandized global warming
No gay orientation training

not at all.... you'd have to keep it to certain ones.....but islam, judaism, buddism and hinduism are all cool. I know quite a few of all of those.....

In addition to all your black friends...?

So much for tolerance. Liberals should strike that from their mantra.. quickly.

I wouldn't have any problem with teaching the truth of islam. Make sure Muhammad is shown as a pig and always a pig when students are learning about him.

Forum List

Back