🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do you react to a terror attack?

How do you react when you hear about an Islamic terror attack?

• Immediately dig up an old story about that one time a Christian commited a crime.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Only one real choice above. The good news is that when the terrorists strike, all the liberals that went unprepared and rail for gun control will be helpless to resist them running crying in the streets begging for mercy.

I'd say we post a long rant on why melania won't hold hands with Trump, and say the word "russia" many times.

Cry a few minutes then sweep debris off the sidewalk/floors and begin a new day.

Cover broken windows or walls with sheets or tarps, move furniture to center walls, keep candles handy, share supplies with neighbors, fill lots of water containers when you have the chance, keep radio batteries handy............

It become second nature after awhile. Far too normal

#1 I'm pissed! :mad:

You don't do that to our buddies!

I just wanna know how many of these we are sending and where?

B-52.jpg

Conservatives immediately reach for their gun to calm it's nerves, "there there baby, I'll protect you. The mean terr'uhr'ists won't hurt you."

And the rest of us llaaauuugh.

You didn't put "Dance with ghoulish joy on the corpses because I think I can politicize it" on your list. That's the one most conservatives would have checked.

Conservatives immediately reach for their gun to calm it's nerves, "there there baby, I'll protect you. The mean terr'uhr'ists won't hurt you."

And the rest of us llaaauuugh.

Like they are laughing in Manchester?

How long does it take the Po Po to get to your house cupcake?

Why would you laugh at people that were killed in a terrorist attack? What is wrong with you pussies? You can't take a reporter's questions and you cower in your basements everytime a mouse farts. Grow a pair and stop being the snowflake quire.

Only one real choice above. The good news is that when the terrorists strike, all the liberals that went unprepared and rail for gun control will be helpless to resist them running crying in the streets begging for mercy.

I would had added "blame guns", but Muslims have proven they can kill just as well without guns.

The Brzezinski Interview with Le Nouvel Observateur (1998)

Translated from the French by William Blum and David N. Gibbs. This translation was published in Gibbs, "Afghanistan: The Soviet Invasion in Retrospect," International Politics 37, no. 2, 2000, pp. 241-242. For article full text, click here.

Original French version appeared in "Les Révélations d'un Ancien Conseilleur de Carter: ‘Oui, la CIA est Entrée en Afghanistan avant les Russes...’" Le Nouvel Observateur [Paris], January 15-21, 1998, p. 76. Click here for original French text.

Note that all ellipses appeared in the original transcript, as published in Le Nouvel Observateur.

Question: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs that the American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahiddin in Afghanistan six months before the Soviet intervention. Is this period, you were the national securty advisor to President Carter. You therefore played a key role in this affair. Is this correct?

Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahiddin began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan on December 24, 1979. But the reality, closely guarded until now, is completely otherwise: Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention [emphasis added throughout].

Q: Despite this risk, you were an advocate of this covert action. But perhaps you yourself desired this Soviet entry into the war and looked for a way to provoke it?

B: It wasn’t quite like that. We didn’t push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would.

Q : When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against secret US involvement in Afghanistan , nobody believed them . However, there was an element of truth in this. You don’t regret any of this today?

B: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter, essentially: “We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war." Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war that was unsustainable for the regime , a conflict that bought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.

Q: And neither do you regret having supported Islamic fundamentalism, which has given arms and advice to future terrorists?

B : What is more important in world history? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some agitated Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

Q : “Some agitated Moslems”? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today...

B: Nonsense! It is said that the West has a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid: There isn’t a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner, without demagoguery or emotionalism. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is t h ere in com m on among fundamentalist Saudi Arabia , moderate Morocco, militarist Pakistan, pro-Western Egypt, or secularist Central Asia? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries...

Brzezinski Interview | David N. Gibbs

See that first directive by Carter?

It's a machine.

For these folks:
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Some of the largest, most powerful American companies are urging the Trump administration to rethink severe budget cuts expected to harm international diplomacy and development.

Over 200 business leaders — representing companies as different as Walmart to General Electric to Intel to Coca-Cola — signed on to a letter this week imploring U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson not to slash the U.S. International Affairs Budget, which funds the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).

The business leaders said U.S. international affairs programs “boost our exports abroad and our jobs here at home.”

The letter to Tillerson argues that “American companies depend on robust U.S. engagement overseas, especially in the fast-growing markets in the developing world. Our embassies and consulates around the world are essential partners for American businesses to ensure we can compete on a level playing field.”

U.S. Businesses Dispute Trump's Plan To Slash International Budget

And in order to accomplish the above sometimes you sleep with the devil. Funding the shit.

Stop funding the shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back