How Evil is Libertarianism anyway?

Initiation of aggression

Such a drama queen

Are you intimating that you consider it ethically legitimate for one person to initiate aggression against another or another's property?

Taxes are not aggression

It is the price we pay for a civilized society

They sure as hell are aggression. How does government collect taxes without aggressing against people who are minding their own business?

By the rule of law you moron.

Taxes are not aggression

It is the price we pay for a civilized society

But you agree that it's unethical for one person to initiate aggression against another's person or property? Or do you think we each have the right to do so?

Give us an example.....I can't wait
Robbery, theft by trick, extortion, theft, burglary, murder, fraud, rape, kidnapping, assault, battery.

These would be examples of one person initiating aggression against another's person or property. Or more generally, any time a person is the first to violate the person or property of his fellow man.
All are crimes
Now...is this the part where you try to claim taxation is an act of aggression?

"Sees problems and seeks solutions", unfortunately they're the ones creating the problems they're seeking the solutions for.

"The liberal" (what a complete bastardization of the term) needs to start solving his/her own "problems" and leaving everybody else the fuck alone which will result in far less "problems" and far less violence in the world. Apparently nobody informed the prosperity and liberty destroying busy bodies of the left that they have no freakin' clue what is best for everybody else (hell most of 'em can't even decide what's best for themselves).

You seem very bitter, as well as misinformed. Please let me know which source(s) provided you with the opinions you so readily espouse and how "The liberal" created "problems" and more violence in the world.

[I bet you will not address the questions, and have no evidence to support your conclusions]

I noticed Rottweiler thought your post a winner - that should give you pause, anytime a card carrying member of the idiot fringe gives one credit they should know they are on the wrong side of logic.

The fascists, aka, "liberals" have made defending our lives worse by regulating firearms, creating GUN FREE ZONES and encouraging political parties to nominate fascists scumbags to SCOTUS.

We didn't nominate Scalia.

Of course not.

The Joe ABnormals of this world want Americans disarmed.

Meh. I've got a gun. They're not hard to get if you're not a criminal or insane. Scalia's kowtowing to the corporatocracy is my beef.

Scalia was a fascist scumbag. he did support the corporatocracy.

But

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Since the OP clearly doesn't know, a little visual clue.
ShitFromShinola_zps2cf08473.jpg
Is this about turd polishing?

You seem very bitter, as well as misinformed. Please let me know which source(s) provided you with the opinions you so readily espouse and how "The liberal" created "problems" and more violence in the world.

[I bet you will not address the questions, and have no evidence to support your conclusions]

I noticed Rottweiler thought your post a winner - that should give you pause, anytime a card carrying member of the idiot fringe gives one credit they should know they are on the wrong side of logic.

The fascists, aka, "liberals" have made defending our lives worse by regulating firearms, creating GUN FREE ZONES and encouraging political parties to nominate fascists scumbags to SCOTUS.

We didn't nominate Scalia.

Of course not.

The Joe ABnormals of this world want Americans disarmed.

Meh. I've got a gun. They're not hard to get if you're not a criminal or insane. Scalia's kowtowing to the corporatocracy is my beef.

Scalia was a fascist scumbag. he did support the corporatocracy.

But

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

While it doesn't change my view, you having a gun is one data point for the anti-gun loon left. Have you every shot a mail man? I'm guessing yes

They still haven't established why respecting the person and property of one's fellow man is evil?

Initiation of aggression

Such a drama queen

Are you intimating that you consider it ethically legitimate for one person to initiate aggression against another or another's property?

That's not how I read it.

So do you consider it ethically legitimate for one person to initiate aggression against another or another's property?

Can you be a little more specific. 'Initiate aggression' is about as vague as as is possible in the English language.

They still haven't established why respecting the person and property of one's fellow man is evil?

because they want it
So why can't they just admit that they're the ones who are committing unethical acts by initiating aggression? It seems a serious projection problem.

But what do you mean by 'initiating aggression'? Is more of your 'War of Northern Aggression' nonsense? Or something new?

Can you be a little more specific. 'Initiate aggression' is about as vague as as is possible in the English language.
Robbery, theft by trick, extortion, theft, burglary, murder, fraud, rape, kidnapping, assault, battery.

These would be examples of one person initiating aggression against another's person or property. Or more generally, any time a person is the first to violate the person or property of his fellow man.

But what do you mean by 'initiating aggression'? Is more of your 'War of Northern Aggression' nonsense? Or something new?

Who is the 'they' in your 'why can't they just admit that they're the ones who are committing unethical acts by initiating aggression'?

Who is the 'they' in your 'why can't they just admit that they're the ones who are committing unethical acts by initiating aggression'?
"They" is those who advocate the initiation of aggression against their fellow man.

"They" is those who advocate the initiation of aggression against their fellow man.

Has anyone in this thread done any such thing? Or is this a uselessly hypothetical 'they' with no connection to the board, this thread, or any conversation within it?

Forum List

Back