How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

So, Crazy Ginny , it appears, has an interest in the cases re: the Jan. 6 insurrection that will appear before the Supreme Court.

By any standard, Judge Thomas must recuse himself from those cases.

No, to blackmail them. Damn son, you don't know what came out of your own mouth just minutes ago. Which means you don't know what is going to come out of it in 5 minutes from now. Just mindless, lizard brain diarrhea. I will leave you to it.
Yes, that also, moron. You're a fucking idiot if you believe some government attorney determines whether someone is being blackmailed.

So, Crazy Ginny , it appears, has an interest in the cases re: the Jan. 6 insurrection that will appear before the Supreme Court.
By any standard, Judge Thomas must recuse himself from those cases.
I'm sure Clarence Thomas understands that true American patriots should protest after an election has been stolen.

You went the gamut of incoherent BS into "zero interest in homosexual sex" and you want someone else to take you serious?

View attachment 621252View attachment 621253View attachment 621254View attachment 621255

You based initially quoting me from one of your cohorts lies about racism and claim "hate filled political BS" to bringing up homos and your personal opinion on it; and you have claimed divisiveness when the OP is all about another judge's wife. Stick to the subject or don't comment at all.

^^^ Are you questioning Biden's new SCOTUS candidate on her leniency on pedophiles in her rulings???
There is no simple answer, unless a scientist or Biologist has conducted a thorough examination and runs tests.

Yes, that also, moron. You're a fucking idiot if you believe some government attorney determines whether someone is being blackmailed.
Soon the guy who brags about sexual assault al licks the butthole of Putin in the world stage is afraid of what someone says about him.

Ad you believe that.

Goddamn. I cannot account for such stupidity.

They're going to eat shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if they try to impeach a black man.

Bring it. Do it. Fall on your swords, go for it
You can't have an activist wife who was plotting to overthrow our 2020 election, and have a SC with any merit. Especially when a members wife is trying to overthrow an election.

You can't have an activist wife who was plotting to overthrow our 2020 election, and have a SC with any merit. Especially when a members wife is trying to overthrow an election.
So the wives of SC justices don't have any 1st amendment rights?

Forum List

Back