How has ACA affected YOU personally?

What impact has the ACA had on YOU?

• I was uninsured prior to this law and it enabled me to obtain insurance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got a letter in the mail the other day and was told in our monthly meeting on Nov 1 that because of Obama
Care our companies policy was dropped and we are going to have discussions on where the company goes now....

I have full confidence in our fearless leader and the Democrat party and feel confident that as a result of ObamaCare....

My weekly payment into health care will be less then ever.
My co pay will go down.
I will still be able to see the same Doctor I have been seeing fro the last 6 years.
My prescription co pay will be less.
I will have better hospitalization coverage at less cost.
Emergency visits will be no charge as they are now....

I will be totally happy with my new coverage... :woohoo:

but probably not..... :evil:

Thanks Obama...
Thanks Democrat party....
Thanks to all the dumb asses here who voted for this guy.

Not once,but twice. :mad:

I go to the VA, no change. My regular doc did move to another location so I have a chick doc now.

No change, as a service connected disabled veteran my care continues as is.

I go to the VA, no change. My regular doc did move to another location so I have a chick doc now.

Maybe you could have the VA take a look at your yellow butt... I think your ass cheeks have Jaundice or something.

Just curious to see what if any impact it has had on our little community.

Poll to follow:

Received a letter from my primary care physician saying he was retiring in January, 2014. When asked why, he said he didn't go into medicine to have the government dictate to him, how to practice it. :evil:

Got a letter in the mail the other day and was told in our monthly meeting on Nov 1 that because of Obama
Care our companies policy was dropped and we are going to have discussions on where the company goes now....

I have full confidence in our fearless leader and the Democrat party and feel confident that as a result of ObamaCare....

My co pay will go down.
I will still be able to see the same Doctor I have been seeing fro the last 6 years.

Thanks Obama...

Your company bought junk healthcare insurance?

He can afford to retire after raping the consumer.

Which is why people went to him over and over. Because they're too stupid to evaluate health care on their own, right? Go Fuck Yourself.

I got a letter from BCBS that my plan was grandfathered in. But premiums have risen substantially.

Which is why people went to him over and over. Because they're too stupid to evaluate health care on their own, right? Go Fuck Yourself.

I got a letter from BCBS that my plan was grandfathered in. But premiums have risen substantially.

Even the plans grandfathered in only have the grandfather clause good for a year.

Even the plans grandfathered in only have the grandfather clause good for a year.

I had heard than ANY changes will end the grandfather clause. And at that point the policy will have to become compliant with the ACA.

Which would explain his increase in premiums.

My co pay will go down.

Thanks Obama...

Your company bought junk healthcare insurance?

It was a good plan and all the employees were fine with it..would they all have liked better
of course...

But now we have Obama Care and I'm confident that we will be screwed with a plan
that covers me for maternity and prenatal and all that jazz so they can charge me more.

Thanks Obama...

You wanted to help people that had no coverage.

So why did you have to fuck with the rest of us? :evil:

That is correct even though you seem bitter about it.

Maybe you could have the VA take a look at your yellow butt... I think your ass cheeks have Jaundice or something.

If you look real close you can see the hole has been bleached.

Is that so your butt buddy can find it better?

I think there's an awakening happening across American that's unprecedented, and don't think that people don't know just exactly who is responsible for all the suffering... obama... reid... and nancy / we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it / pelosi... i.e. - DEMOCRATS.

This is THEIR BILL, BABY, and it's coming around to BITE THEM IN THE ASS.

Last edited:
1468776_264948450321822_382166416_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yup, they sure could and they did, and now, it's time to PAY THE PRICE FOR IT...​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGZivMArscs]House Democrats cheer as Health Care reform bill passes - YouTube[/ame]

... they think the loses they suffered in 2012 were bad, wait 'til 11/2014.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back