How is Jesus the Messiah?

You could have just come right out with it and admitted that you never heard a single word, not a peep, from God in your entire life.

Best thing to do is hit rock bottom as fast as possible? Great plan commander!

Pft.
It doesn't all happen in an instant for all at the same time or the land would be barren but the more that are awaken the better as that brings in a change.

I disagree. Isn't it the expectation that when Jesus emerges from the clouds all eyes will see him? And at the resurrection the transformation of the dead will be in the twinkling of an eye?
You are free to believe that if you so desire. Clouds is something you may wanna look up to see what that is referencing. or you can believe me when I say it is talking about a fine mist of pebbles (little stones that are heavenly hosts) that keep us in the proper groove.

Cloud were symbolic of the controversies that surrounded Jesus as he bodily ascended into heaven and obscured him from even the sight of his closest friends...

Remember, he will return in the same way they saw him go, in the clouds of controversy..
Case in point. What do you consider all the bantering that goes back and forth on the Internet and all around you? Think in the spirit I know you have the capability to do so.
I would call it the exact type of thick swirling clouds that God likes to dwell in the midst of, according to scripture.

sheeesh where does that ^^^^ come from? in what language was that BS written? If Jesus
were "DELIVERED TO THE JEWS"-----HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED----or executed
Maybe it comes from the prophet that fulfilled your prophecies.

Oh.. wait... it can't be that, you guys are still waiting for that.

Wow... 2400 years. That's a long wait.

At what point are you going to recognize that they have already been fulfilled?

by what-------ROME's INQUISITION?
Don't blame Rome for your 2400 year old open prophecy which has already be been filled.

"filled"???? isn't IL PAPA da vicar of Christ on earth? after Peter----they fisherman with rocks
in his head ---------we call him shimmy-----I kind of nickname for SHIMON
How much longer do you think it will be before your prophecy is filled? 2400 years is a long time.

what do you imagine is MY PROPHECY? ----I nevah thought of my self as a prophetess-----
Deborah was a prophetess. --------maybe Miriam.

It doesn't all happen in an instant for all at the same time or the land would be barren but the more that are awaken the better as that brings in a change.

I disagree. Isn't it the expectation that when Jesus emerges from the clouds all eyes will see him? And at the resurrection the transformation of the dead will be in the twinkling of an eye?
You are free to believe that if you so desire. Clouds is something you may wanna look up to see what that is referencing. or you can believe me when I say it is talking about a fine mist of pebbles (little stones that are heavenly hosts) that keep us in the proper groove.

Cloud were symbolic of the controversies that surrounded Jesus as he bodily ascended into heaven and obscured him from even the sight of his closest friends...

Remember, he will return in the same way they saw him go, in the clouds of controversy..
Case in point. What do you consider all the bantering that goes back and forth on the Internet and all around you? Think in the spirit I know you have the capability to do so.
I would call it the exact type of thick swirling clouds that God likes to dwell in the midst of, according to scripture.

can you print the Hebrew for me-------I am not fluent----but I can work it out

עָנָן וַעֲרָפֶל סְבִיבָיו; צֶדֶק וּמִשְׁפָּט, מְכוֹן כִּסְאוֹ.

עָבִים סֵתֶר-לוֹ, וְלֹא יִרְאֶה; וְחוּג שָׁמַיִם, יִתְהַלָּךְ.

יא וְלֹא-יָכְלוּ הַכֹּהֲנִים לַעֲמֹד לְשָׁרֵת, מִפְּנֵי הֶעָנָן:

כִּי-מָלֵא כְבוֹד-יְהוָה, אֶת-בֵּית יְהוָה. {פ}

יב אָז, אָמַר שְׁלֹמֹה: יְהוָה אָמַר, לִשְׁכֹּן בָּעֲרָפֶל.

ג יְהוָה, אֶרֶךְ אַפַּיִם וגדול- (וּגְדָל-) כֹּחַ, וְנַקֵּה, לֹא יְנַקֶּה; יְהוָה, בְּסוּפָה וּבִשְׂעָרָה דַּרְכּוֹ, וְעָנָן, אֲבַק רַגְלָיו

Last edited:

that was just a single event-----' ..... clouds all around.......then stuff said from out of the mix
SO? before that it was a burning bush

that was just a single event-----' ..... clouds all around.......then stuff said from out of the mix
SO? before that it was a burning bush

Read more carefully. When the cloud filled the house of the Lord, the priests could not minister.....The cloud represented the multitude of conflicting opinions over how to interpret and respond to what Moses said, not unlike the clouds that obscured Jesus from sight.

"It happened that when the priests came from the holy place, the cloud filled the house of the LORD, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled the house of the LORD. Then Solomon said, "The LORD has said that He would dwell in the thick cloud."

What Moses saw he saw in his mind, a crystal clear orb with an encircling radiance of many sparkling and undulating colors of the rainbow, like light being bent and refracted through the facets of a diamond, that was translucent and transparent and would have been superimposed over anything in his field of vision which happened to be a bush.

When Moses came closer to what he saw, IN HIS MIND, he heard God speak.

Last edited:

ג יְהוָה, אֶרֶךְ אַפַּיִם וגדול- (וּגְדָל-) כֹּחַ, וְנַקֵּה, לֹא יְנַקֶּה; יְהוָה, בְּסוּפָה וּבִשְׂעָרָה דַּרְכּוֹ, וְעָנָן, אֲבַק רַגְלָיו

from translate...

The poor and the thickest; Justice and judgment, the meaning of his throne.

And he will not see; And the heaven will come upon thee.

11 And the priests shall not be able to stand before the flesh, from the faces of the asses:

That the Lord is full of the house of Yahweh. {F}

12 Then said the Lord: Jehovah said, dwell in Arpel.

Anan or Annan in yiddish 'a cloud (fine mist of stones)' A chief in covenent with Nehemiah 'whom Jehovah comforts', Nehemiah 10;26,
Anani 'my cloud (prophecy as a thick protection from Jehovah)' begotten of Elionai 'unto Jehovah are my eyes', 1 Chronicles 3:24
Ananiah 'Jehovah's clouds', begotten from Azariah 'Jehovah has helped, Nehemiah 3:23, 11:32
Ananias 'a cloud whom Jehovah has graciously given to' a high priest who Paul stands before and a Christian at Damascus, Acts 9:10-17. 22;12, 23:2, etc...

All heavenly hosts of the good book that also lets us know the Kingdom of heaven is in us.

I like your contention description as that describes it well and that is the way it works within each believer too as we struggle with that son of perdition within us as it is being passed away and cast off.

Last edited:
Maybe it comes from the prophet that fulfilled your prophecies.

Oh.. wait... it can't be that, you guys are still waiting for that.

Wow... 2400 years. That's a long wait.

At what point are you going to recognize that they have already been fulfilled?

Don't blame Rome for your 2400 year old open prophecy which has already be been filled.

"filled"???? isn't IL PAPA da vicar of Christ on earth? after Peter----they fisherman with rocks
How much longer do you think it will be before your prophecy is filled? 2400 years is a long time.

what do you imagine is MY PROPHECY? ----I nevah thought of my self as a prophetess-----
What I am saying is the fact that your prophecy is still open after 2400 years proves you missed the Messiah.

That or your prophecy is wrong.

What I am saying is the fact that your prophecy is still open after 2400 years proves you missed the Messiah.

oh----you are parroting PARTY-LINE

from translate...

11 And the priests shall not be able to stand before the flesh, from the faces of the asses:

Anan or Annan in yiddish 'a cloud (fine mist of stones)' A chief in covenent with Nehemiah 'whom Jehovah comforts', Nehemiah 10;26,
Anani 'my cloud (prophecy as a thick protection from Jehovah)' begotten of Elionai 'unto Jehovah are my eyes', 1 Chronicles 3:24
Ananiah 'Jehovah's clouds', begotten from Azariah 'Jehovah has helped, Nehemiah 3:23, 11:32
Ananias 'a cloud whom Jehovah has graciously given to' a high priest who Paul stands before and a Christian at Damascus, Acts 9:10-17. 22;12, 23:2, etc...

All heavenly hosts of the good book that also lets us know the Kingdom of heaven is in us.

I like your contention description as that describes it well and that is the way it works within each believer too as we struggle with that son of perdition within us as it is being passed away and cast off.

ANNAN is YIDDISH? sheeesh I thought it is Hebrew. but I do not know
how to say cloud in Yiddish-----maybe. anyone know how to say cloud in Yiddish?

oh----you are parroting PARTY-LINE
No. Reality.

from translate...

וואָלקן
volkn

from translate...

וואָלקן
volkn

thanks----it's been a long time.

from translate...

Here is what comes up for arpel...
לערפל – to fog, to blur, to obscure – Hebrew conjugation tables - Pealim
לערפל – to fog, to blur, to obscure – Hebrew conjugation tables
Translate this page
a'arpel. I will fog. נְעַרְפֵּל. ne'arpel. we will fog. 2nd. תְּעַרְפֵּל. te'arpel. you m. sg. will fog. תְּעַרְפְּלִי. te'arpeli. you f. sg. will fog. תְּעַרְפְּלוּ. te'arpelu. you m. pl. will fog. *תְּעַרְפֵּלְנָה. te'arpelna. you f. pl. will fog. In modern language, the masculine form is generally used: תְּעַרְפְּלוּ te'arpelu. 3rd. יְעַרְפֵּל. ye'arpel.

from translate...

Here is what comes up for arpel...
לערפל – to fog, to blur, to obscure – Hebrew conjugation tables - Pealim
לערפל – to fog, to blur, to obscure – Hebrew conjugation tables
Translate this page
a'arpel. I will fog. נְעַרְפֵּל. ne'arpel. we will fog. 2nd. תְּעַרְפֵּל. te'arpel. you m. sg. will fog. תְּעַרְפְּלִי. te'arpeli. you f. sg. will fog. תְּעַרְפְּלוּ. te'arpelu. you m. pl. will fog. *תְּעַרְפֵּלְנָה. te'arpelna. you f. pl. will fog. In modern language, the masculine form is generally used: תְּעַרְפְּלוּ te'arpelu. 3rd. יְעַרְפֵּל. ye'arpel.

exactly.. to blur, to obscure

It can also be spelled Arbel in English which would put is to Beth Arbel or Arbelan 'meadow of God's ambush'.

בָּעֲרָפֶל
In Arbel
noun
fog
עֲרָפֶל
mist
עֲרָפֶל, אוֹבֶך, אֵד
haze
עֲרָפֶל, אוֹבֶך

I'm not trying to establish theology here. I'm just trying to establish what the Jewish expectation was for the Messiah. As near as I can tell David was promised that one of his descendants would be it and that it was his belief that they would be King of the Jews like David. Right?
And, as was proven here, Jesus was not a legal descendant of king David and of course he never was a king.

PS it is not entirely clear to me that THE MESSIAH----according to jewish thought-----IS GOING TO
BE THE KING anyone?
At least in orthodox Judaism.

MISHNEH TORAH
Laws Concerning Kings
Chapter XI

The Messianic King will arise in the future and restore the Davidic Kingdom to its former state and original sovereignty.

Laws Concerning Kings and the Messiah

I'm not trying to establish theology here. I'm just trying to establish what the Jewish expectation was for the Messiah. As near as I can tell David was promised that one of his descendants would be it and that it was his belief that they would be King of the Jews like David. Right?
And, as was proven here, Jesus was not a legal descendant of king David and of course he never was a king.
Legal descendant?

He is a descendant of King David. That's all that is required. The prophecy is fulfilled.
Your requirement, your judgement, your Messiah. Congratulations. :cool-45:

Legal descendant?

He is a descendant of King David. That's all that is required. The prophecy is fulfilled.
Your requirement, your judgement, your Messiah. Congratulations. :cool-45:
Their prophecy.

His fulfillment of them.

Their rejection that he did.

Their open 2400 year old prophecy.

Forum List

Back