How is Pelosi a devout Catholic and also supporting baby killing?

Catholics are largely split on abortion.

"Take abortion (which the Catholic Church opposes), for instance: Among Catholic Republicans and GOP leaners, 55% say abortion should be illegal in all or most cases, identical to the share among all Republicans. At the same time, 64% of Catholic Democrats and Democratic leaners say abortion should be legal in all or most cases — slightly lower than the share for Democrats overall (76%). On balance, however, Catholic Democrats are more likely to favor legal abortion than to oppose it."

Pelosi = Catholic

Pelosi = baby murder

Pelosi = hypocrite

WRONG AGAIN Dimmo.

Pelosi - legislator

Pelosi religion --- none of our god damn business.

Cool!

Then Pelosi should STFU about what a good Catholic she is AND stop pretend praying for Trump.

If she's doing that, yup. That would be her personal bidness.

I still can't figure out why Wikipedia insists on including "religion" in people's bios (e.g. politicians) who have nothing to do with religions. It's equally irrelevant.

Pelosi also supports gay marriage which is opposed by her church.

Other things Pelosi supports......Birth Control, Divorce, married priests

Of course she does. Its the ultimate apostate church. They need their ears to be tickled.
American Catholics have ignored the dogma of their church for generations

Oh it goes back further than that.......all the way back to their thinking that they were the rock spoken of by Jesus to Peter. Theyve been apostate since day one.

Does Catholicism support abortion?

Specifically, how?

Doesn't matter, does it. Nancy Pelosi, along with every other Congresscritter in both houses, is not elected to be a "Catholic". They're elected to be a representative of a district or a state.

PERIOD.

That's also why there's no such thing as a "RINO". Same thing. And it's just now dawning on me that summa y'all partisan hacks think the Republican Party is a religion.

"Take abortion (which the Catholic Church opposes), for instance: Among Catholic Republicans and GOP leaners, 55% say abortion should be illegal in all or most cases, identical to the share among all Republicans. At the same time, 64% of Catholic Democrats and Democratic leaners say abortion should be legal in all or most cases — slightly lower than the share for Democrats overall (76%). On balance, however, Catholic Democrats are more likely to favor legal abortion than to oppose it."

So they do not abide by the Bible.

It’s cool, just admit you are a fraud,

I am Nancy Pelosi and I approve of murdering babies.

How does she reconcile her hypocrisy?

She uses her Catholic Faith to benefit her politically all the time.

How does she condone murdering babies?
The same way that much of the Italian Mob, justified murder, yet considered themselves devout Catholics, attending services regularly.

Obvious fallacy of loaded question aside, the fact is we STILL do not live in a theocracy. A legislator is charged with laws of the government, not laws of some religion. What religion she personally exercises is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT to that.

If you're a legislator and your personal (<< note the word PERSONAL) religion says you must drink bleach every day, and your constituents don't want any such legislation, then you have no standing to pass a law to drink bleach every day.

Of course, the phrase "personal religion" is redundant, isn't it.

I guess y'all wannabe theocratists just can't distinguish between a personal interest and the public interest, or between the personal and the political.
Shut Up! Under the Catholic faith she is a murderer. If she went to 12 years of Catholic School, she knows.

Oh is she now.

Who did she "murder"? When? Where? Why hasn't she been charged? How come you "know" about this yet no DA or Grand Jury does?

The catholic church is not an agency of good in this world, its an agency of evil, and it likely always has been.... Catholic girls linked hand in hand to their catholic mothers, are likely the very best client's of planned parenthood, certainly that communist pope scumbag, who nakedly kisses communist Chinese ass, isn't all that concerned about the 60-80 million butchered infants democrats have presided over.... Hell, under Pelosi's benevolent guidance planned parenthood has industrialized the murder of babies, and so openly accepted is this murder of babies, that NY & VA's governors have literally signed legislation into law allowing doctors and evil mothers to murder the infant at delivery if they so desire it!

Has Pelosi ever called out priests for fucking little boys?

She is ok with priests fucking kids and also supports baby murder. What a sick woman.

Pro child fucking and pro baby murder. Just ridiculous.

I thought I'd seen the stupidest logic of the day when some asshat "reasoned" that the world's population is still increasing therefore there is no pandemic.

But you just wrested that crown away.

Are y'all in some kind of contest to see who can pack the greatest number of logical fallacies into the fewest words? Because I'd like to put money on you.

Or to put it another way, watch this.

You are at this moment swimming in a sewer in Bangladesh, eating live rats. Prove you're not.
Man requires no belief in God to perform evil upon the world, you fascists always default to this silly shit, impugning Christian religious beliefs as primary defense of naked evil you have intentionally constructed, and then implemented as replacement for religious beliefs & convictions you hate and despise! It amuses me to no end, you referencing "Moi" as stupid! You are naked before my eyes, you have absolutely nothing you can intelligently employ with which to refute me, absolutely nothing, thus you conduct personal attack!

You fascists are evil, utterly so, as bad as ancient Sumerians were tossing live infants into burning pits as offering to baal, you and your fellow fascists are infinitely worse, you have totally embraced the evil, fully industrializing it, butchering the murdered infants and then hawking butchered remains to highest bidder..... While I have no religious beliefs whatsoever, you probably should, certainly you had best hope and pray to whatever it is you hold above you that there isn't some divine judgement outstanding, because if there is, you are gonna have some explaining to do...

That's a fascinating ramble of inchoate psychosis, if one is a psychologist. But it's got jack friggety cheese to do with my busting the poster on his astounding lack of logic.

Did you actually READ any of the post you quoted at all? Or do you just drool at the mouth uncontrollably?

Does Catholicism support abortion?

Specifically, how?

No they don't.

There's obviously a disconnect between Catholic teachings and what Catholics believe, as many self-identifying Catholics don't actually believe in much of anything that the church tells them. They're close to 50-50 on abortion.

And it's not just abortion. It also includes birth control, divorce, premarital sex, masturbation, p0rnography, homosexuality, etc. The church can say whatever they want, but many of the people aren't actually going to follow what they're taught. The term "Cafeteria Catholic" is quite common.

Catholicism probably doesn't preach that abortion is wrong as adamantly as other religions do. They seem pretty lax on a lot of these teachings, and I'm under the impression that they're received kind of like how a teenager would roll their eyes when a parent talks about how it's important to wait until marriage before having sex. The Catholic church probably takes this lax approach because they don't want to scare off their followers too much - that would be a loss in revenue.

The Bible says a lot of things that people don't really listen to.

And when they do listen to it, there are lots of different denominations with different interpretations of what the Bible says.

Obvious fallacy of loaded question aside, the fact is we STILL do not live in a theocracy. A legislator is charged with laws of the government, not laws of some religion. What religion she personally exercises is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT to that.

If you're a legislator and your personal (<< note the word PERSONAL) religion says you must drink bleach every day, and your constituents don't want any such legislation, then you have no standing to pass a law to drink bleach every day.

Of course, the phrase "personal religion" is redundant, isn't it.

I guess y'all wannabe theocratists just can't distinguish between a personal interest and the public interest, or between the personal and the political.

One cannot claim one is anything and then practice things that are antithetical to the things that their religion condemns

That's their bidness, isn't it.

Here's an idea ---- mind your own.

I'm not referring to the fictional movie, but the actual Sicilian Mafiosi. They consider themselves devout Catholics, but have no problem killing off competition. Ultimately, they and Pelosi have "flexible morality."

And when they do listen to it, there are lots of different denominations with different interpretations of what the Bible says.

If you call yourself a Catholic, but you support abortion , you are a hypocrite and your know it.

Just admit you are secular and yin don’t care about 70 million murdered babies,

Just say it,

Catholic liberals who support abortion are hypocrites and scum.

Forum List

Back