How is Pelosi a devout Catholic and also supporting baby killing?

If you call yourself a Catholic, but you support abortion , you are a hypocrite and your know it.

Just admit you are secular and yin don’t care about 70 million murdered babies,

Just say it,

I'm not a Catholic. Go take it up with them. I think you're all dumb.

I'm just saying that Catholics are nowhere close to the level of anti-abortion that you're at.

How does she reconcile her hypocrisy?

She uses her Catholic Faith to benefit her politically all the time.

How does she condone murdering babies?

Obvious fallacy of loaded question aside, the fact is we STILL do not live in a theocracy. A legislator is charged with laws of the government, not laws of some religion. What religion she personally exercises is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT to that.

If you're a legislator and your personal (<< note the word PERSONAL) religion says you must drink bleach every day, and your constituents don't want any such legislation, then you have no standing to pass a law to drink bleach every day.

Of course, the phrase "personal religion" is redundant, isn't it.

I guess y'all wannabe theocratists just can't distinguish between a personal interest and the public interest, or between the personal and the political.

One cannot claim one is anything and then practice things that are antithetical to the things that their religion condemns

That's their bidness, isn't it.

Here's an idea ---- mind your own.

You really hate being shown up don't you kid? You can't claim to be Catholic and deny their doctrines. It's called being a hypocrite, something you know A LOT about.

Pelosi says she is a devout Catholic.

She supports baby murder..

That’s what we call a hypocrite.

She is trash. 70 million since 1974.

Yet she fakes emotions over 70,000

Obvious fallacy of loaded question aside, the fact is we STILL do not live in a theocracy. A legislator is charged with laws of the government, not laws of some religion. What religion she personally exercises is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT to that.

If you're a legislator and your personal (<< note the word PERSONAL) religion says you must drink bleach every day, and your constituents don't want any such legislation, then you have no standing to pass a law to drink bleach every day.

I guess y'all wannabe theocratists just can't distinguish between a personal interest and the public interest, or between the personal and the political.
You came at this from the wrong direction, the post is about how she can still consider herself a "devout catholic" after taking an anti catholic political stance...she is well within her rights to ignore her religious beliefs for the sake of her office, but she cannot do so and still be in good standing with her religion...the OP wants to know how she can be considered a good catholic in this regard?

One cannot claim one is anything and then practice things that are antithetical to the things that their religion condemns

You really hate being shown up don't you kid? You can't claim to be Catholic and deny their doctrines. It's called being a hypocrite, something you know A LOT about.

Once AGAIN for the hard of reading ---- religion is a personal exercise, that's up to them. I don't judge how somebody else handles their own bag. You do though. That's what fascism is all about amirite?

Isn’t it interesting his thin their beliefs are are?

It’s so bizarre. If you are Catholic, you are against baby murder.

How is that a debate?

Catholic? Against baby murder.

The priests who listen to every Sunday are against it. Why are you hypocritical pieces of trash?

You came at this from the wrong direction, the post is about how she can still consider herself a "devout catholic" after taking an anti catholic political stance...she is well within her rights to ignore her religious beliefs for the sake of her office, but she cannot do so and still be in good standing with her religion...the OP wants to know how she can be considered a good catholic in this regard?

A Congresscritter considering him/herself a devout Catholic (or devout whatever) has ZERO to do with their political stance. What don't you GET about that??

WE DO NOT LIVE IN A FUCKING THEOCRACY, OK?????

And there is no such thing as an "anti-Catholic political stance" unless you're talking banning or harassing Catholics on the basis of their religion, and then you're into the territory of the Know Nothing Party and the Ku Klux Klan.

What Nancy Pelosi -------------- or anybody else in Congress ------------------ chooses to do with their own spiritual expressions is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

A Congresscritter considering him/herself a devout Catholic (or devout whatever) has ZERO to do with their political stance. What don't you GET about that??

And there is no such thing as an "anti-Catholic political stance" unless you're talking banning or harassing Catholics on the basis of their religion, and then you're into the territory of the Know Nothing Party and the Ku Klux Klan.

What Nancy Pelosi -------------- or anybody else in Congress ------------------ chooses to do with their own spiritual expressions is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
lol OK...you went right back down the wrong road again

How is that a debate?

The priests who listen to every Sunday are against it. Why are you hypocritical pieces of trash?

True Catholics are told not to even use Birth Control let alone to let someone vacuum a life out their womb.

What Nancy Pelosi -------------- or anybody else in Congress ------------------ chooses to do with their own spiritual expressions is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
lol OK...you went right back down the wrong road again

PROVE a Congressman/woman's personal religion has any bearing on doing their job --- which is, AND I CAN PROVE IT, representing their constituents.

Because without that, this bogus thread does not exist. That's why I took it down as soon as it waddled out. I still have that pillow wrapped around its neck and I'm not letting go until it is dead, dead, dead.

How is that a debate?

True Catholics are told not to even use Birth Control let alone to let someone vacuum a life out their womb.

Exactly. Pelosi is a hypocritical sack of shit,.

What Nancy Pelosi -------------- or anybody else in Congress ------------------ chooses to do with their own spiritual expressions is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
But it is our business. There are varied views on abortion. Its the promiscuous part of the equation by women who do not take precautions that is the issue with many. Pelosi stated she was a good Catholic girl. She needs to recant that statement. There are people who are religious who have differing abortion views. But she helps to make abortion as bloody as it is. Ain't no one who is as savage as she is, a believer in God.

Once AGAIN for the hard of reading ---- religion is a personal exercise, that's up to them. I don't judge how somebody else handles their own bag. You do though. That's what fascism is all about amirite?

LOL, you aren't any good at this. She is free to do as she pleases but her practices are antithetical and heretical within the context of her professed "religion".

LOL, you aren't any good at this. She is free to do as she pleases but her practices are antithetical and heretical within the context of her professed "religion".

What "practices" might these be?

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK don't you get about the statement "we are not a thecracy"? Do you not comprehend what that means?

PROVE a Congressman/woman's personal religion has any bearing on doing their job --- which is, AND I CAN PROVE IT, representing their constituents.
yeah, ya may be able to do that and believe that but it is because you are the only one in that discussion, the rest of us are talking about it from her religions point of view.

And that is profoundly IRRELEVANT, because you and I have nothing to say about how some third party practices their own religion.

The fact REMAINS, we are not a fucking theocracy, and therefore religion simply PLAYS. NO. PART. in how a governmental representative does their job. And that's because their job is to represent constitutents ---- NOT TO REPRESENT A FUCKING RELIGION.

:bang3:

Pelosi = Catholic

Pelosi = baby murder

Pelosi = hypocrite

WRONG AGAIN Dimmo.

Pelosi - legislator

Pelosi religion --- none of our god damn business.
She supports abortion publicly
The Catholic Church should excommunicate her and all other politicians that publicly support abortion. Apparently the Church does not give a damn,

I think you have the proper perspective on this. . . And that is about the fullest extent that I believe religion should be involved in any discussion about abortion.

I don't give a rats ass that the bitch betrays her own professed choice of religion. That should never be the issue ANYWHERE, except in her dealings with her church.

Forum List

Back