CDZ How is Transgender Theory Different from Religion?

No, no one is born catholic or baptist they learn it.

People however are born one gender, but ID as the other.
Yes, so they are similar.

Nobody is born Catholic, and nobody is born into a different gender/sex than what their DNA tells us they are.

Sane people do not think that protecting women and girls from dangerous sexual perverts constitutes “backward superstitions”.

Why are you so opposed to protecting women and girls from dangerous perverts? There's really only one reason that I can think of why you would be opposed to that.
I'm confused at why the intent is an argument from some people.

The intent doesn't matter. What you have is male genitalia being exposed to young girls. That's not right.

It's the actions that matter. It's like those that say stealing is okay if you truly need it.

Nothing to do with imaginary sky God, Aztec sun God, etc. Constitutionally protected rights. I don't have to do anything that violates my religious beliefs. Murder isn't a religious right. Keep spinning your wheels.

Discrimination isn't a religious right.

Let's try to put it in a more practical way. What if a bakery decided that based on their interpretation of the Bible, they weren't going to bake a cake for a mixed-race couple? It's not a big stretch, as such laws were actually on the books as late as 1969 before the Supreme Court struck them down in the Loving decision.

Today, absolutely no one would be coming to this baker's defense. Churches would be denouncing him.

I'm confused at why the intent is an argument from some people.

The intent doesn't matter. What you have is male genitalia being exposed to young girls. That's not right.

The same kinds of arguments were made during Jim Crow.

If you don't want your children to see something, then it's kind of on you to keep them from seeing it. Don't want them to see genitalia? Don't take them into a locker room because you are too lazy to find a babysitter.

It's the actions that matter. It's like those that say stealing is okay if you truly need it.

Right. People should dutifully starve. Because that's what Jesus would have wanted.

I think the goal is to get shop owners to stop embarrassing these people when they go out in public. Doesn’t matter if it makes you uncomfortable. Get over it.

So they show gays and lesbians kiss on tv. Yes, to get your kids used to it. Why? Because otherwise they pick on gays. And gays feel guilty for their normal feelings
?
Thats pretty weak stuff.

If I read this thread 30 yrs ago I would faint at this nonsense. Most of the country would

View attachment 524340

^^^^^^ This is not normal. Anyone who thinks it is ,is abbynormal...This is mental illness. Anyone who says it isn't is mentally ill also. Nearly half of the above bozos make a serious attempt on their life. That is mental illness
Yeah, that is seriously nuts.

Let's try to put it in a more practical way. What if a bakery decided that based on their interpretation of the Bible, they weren't going to bake a cake for a mixed-race couple? It's not a big stretch, as such laws were actually on the books as late as 1969 before the Supreme Court struck them down in the Loving decision.

Today, absolutely no one would be coming to this baker's defense. Churches would be denouncing him.
The person who decides to this must be an adult. 21 years old and older. There are costs to this. And someone else may pay for it. We have poverty and people going hungry after spending tens of trillions of dollars on it for over a half century. Churches got us to here without exterminating ourselves whether you like it or not. Arguing that here were some idiots within them in history is legit issue. Somehow without it it would be nirvana for all. So Rome was nice according to you. The Islamic hordes from the dark ages on was love. We can go to other parts of the world without those Christians. This is what we have found. In all parts of the world, in the best scenarios, a husband and a wife with children was and is the best way to raise the next generation. And there are problems with that as we know. This era will end because it will not be affordable. We are an impoverished world with a spoiled top 20% who waste, are self indulgent, and pontificate to others around the globe. And the kicker is, there is a percentage of that who are self destructive and are committing suicide of their own.

?
Thats pretty weak stuff.
Not if you are gay. If you are gay, you get tormented in school. You know even straight kids get bullied so imagine you're a fag in highschool.

Well today, kids don't pick on the gay kid. Why? Will and Grace.

Save your "what if". I live in reality. You're not getting it, and chances are you're never gonna get it because your thinking process is indoctrinated.

Save your "what if". I live in reality. You're not getting it, and chances are you're never gonna get it because your thinking process is indoctrinated.

I knew you wouldn't want to address the issue...

I don't think you'd want to live in a world where people can claim laws don't apply to them because of religion any more than I do.

I knew you wouldn't want to address the issue...

I don't think you'd want to live in a world where people can claim laws don't apply to them because of religion any more than I do.
What issue? I don't consider a minuscule population of freaks to be an issue.

So, let us suppose we get a law passed, that declares that two plus two equals ten.

Here are two dots: • •

And here are two more: • •

How many dots does that make?

Gender psychology isn't math... Just because you aren't able to think outside of the box, really doesn't say that much.

Of course, if you could think, you wouldn't belong to a cult.

I don't think so. However, I have met some freaks. What's your point?

The way you carry on, you'd think they were these fire breathing monsters.

Gender psychology isn't math... Just because you aren't able to think outside of the box, really doesn't say that much.

Of course, if you could think, you wouldn't belong to a cult.

The way you carry on, you'd think they were these fire breathing monsters.
Hardly. I just don't see why all this attention and concern over a minuscule group of freaks.

Biology is a hard enough science.

If a law declares a man to be a “trans woman”, to be female, then that is no more valid or meaningful than a law trying to declare that this (••••) is ten dots.

You cannot turn a hard falsehood into truth, merely by passing a law that declares it to be so.

There is a difference between “thinking outside the box”, and just being batshit crazy. But one of the symptoms of the latter, as you clearly demonstrate, is the inability to tell the difference.

BillNyeCrazy.gif

If a law declares a man to be a “trans woman”, to be female, then that is no more valid or meaningful than a law trying to declare that this (••••) is ten dots.

You cannot turn a hard falsehood into truth, merely by passing a law that declares it to be so.
For all the finger pointing about ideologues... this is one of the greatest examples in modern world history.

And that's part of the point of the thread.

Despite what the XX and XY Chromosomes are, and besides the laundry list of differences between male and female.. modern leftist ideologues will ignore it, and demand all of us grounded in biological truth cater to their theological claim, and we're horrible people if we don't.

That's like a Christian saying it's hate speech to not believe in Christianity. It's not. People have the right to disagree or not believe.

I mean, when future generations dig up the bones of these modern leftists who identify as things... they're not going to know what they identified as. They're going to either know the DNA or look at the bones and know it was male or female. That's the truth.

Hardly. I just don't see why all this attention and concern over a minuscule group of freaks.
Oh, I don't know, common decency.... Or as Captain Picard said, "How many people does it take for it to become wrong?"

Well, declaring math to be different would make doing calculations hard.

On the other hand, some women being trans has no effect on your life, Bob.

The people who actually study this stuff realize sexuality/gender is more than binary.

For all the finger pointing about ideologues... this is one of the greatest examples in modern world history.

And that's part of the point of the thread.

Despite what the XX and XY Chromosomes are, and besides the laundry list of differences between male and female.. modern leftist ideologues will ignore it, and demand all of us grounded in biological truth cater to their theological claim, and we're horrible people if we don't.

That's like a Christian saying it's hate speech to not believe in Christianity. It's not. People have the right to disagree or not believe.

I mean, when future generations dig up the bones of these modern leftists who identify as things... they're not going to know what they identified as. They're going to either know the DNA or look at the bones and know it was male or female. That's the truth.

1e2f8e3cca5c81eb5b16916935f300cd6e808895.jpg

Forum List

Back