How It's Done. Stealing Elections

Good thing Ronna McDaniel is leading an effort to audit elections.... except she isn't.

Heck, there are "Republicans" here who shouted down my efforts to audit VA 7...

Crying about election fraud while doing no audits and shouting down those who want audits - the USMB Faux "News" crowd...

OK
How do harvesters know where “bad addresses” are?

What happens when people report they did not receive their ballot and turn up to vote?

What happens when there is signature verification?

How do harvesters know where “bad addresses” are?

Because those who mailed the fraud ballots told them...

What happens when people report they did not receive their ballot and turn up to vote?

You and the media shout them down, and then Chris Wray shows up along with the IRS...

What happens when there is signature verification?

Your side doesn't like "signature verification" unless you and only your side does the "verification"

There are tons of methods that Democrats and NeverTrumpers are using to destroy Democracy. This is only one of the methods they use.

Here it is:

Now all you have to do is prove that happened on a widespread basis.

Now you are making shit up again
Paranoia is not an answer

Democrats are just so honest and altruistic, we can just trust them????

LOL!!!

And Vince Foster was a "suicide" so Hillary's looting of his office that night was not "tampering with a crime scene"

There are tons of methods that Democrats and NeverTrumpers are using to destroy Democracy. This is only one of the methods they use.

Here it is:

Funny thing is, it is not too late to start an audit of VA 7 now. There is just absolutely ZERO INTEREST at the top of the GOP and Faux and "conservatives" to do so, since Spanberger is a Zionist Fascist Dem and they are on the same side...

Now all you have to do is prove that happened on a widespread basis.
They already have.
The problem is mass mailing unsolicited ballots is what makes it all possible.
Republicans are trying to make the practice illegal, but CA, CO, WA, OR, NY, NJ, MN, and other's have made it legal, and the only way that changes is if the GOP takes over all of those states.
Figure the odds on that ever happening now that they have control.
So while Democrats have been whining for months about the GOP trying to destroy Democracy, they've already done it.

Funny thing is, it is not too late to start an audit of VA 7 now. There is just absolutely ZERO INTEREST at the top of the GOP and Faux and "conservatives" to do so, since Spanberger is a Zionist Fascist Dem and they are on the same side...
At some point don't you guys get tired of making the same claims in every single election you have lost since 1980 (that I know of) and to this day no evidence of widespread fraud has been found? And yet, the next election, you make the same claims again. Does it embarrass you guys just a wee bit?

At some point don't you guys get tired of making the same claims in every single election you have lost since 1980 (that I know of) and to this day no evidence of widespread fraud has been found? And yet, the next election, you make the same claims again. Does it embarrass you guys just a wee bit?

This is your taxpayer funded job, to endlessly post crap like this.

This is your taxpayer funded job, to endlessly post crap like this.
Why do you think I am getting paid by the taxpayers to do this? I have read this a lot from conservobots all over the web for years. I am retired and it would be kinda fun to just mess with Trumpsters all day. Where can I get a job like that? Or is it another paranoid fantasy?

Kemp and Raffensparger are not Democrats, they are Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" and your credibility goes to ZERO when you forget that...
I dont suppose you could present any evidence besides they did their job.

I dont suppose you could present any evidence besides they did their job.

LOL!!!

Kemp and Raffensparger are Republicans, MORON.

They support Traitor Joe and they are Republicans who spent $100 million GA taxdollars on Dominion Machines and in a completely shocking development each has won every election since...

LOL!!!

Kemp and Raffensparger are Republicans, MORON.

They support Traitor Joe and they are Republicans who spent $100 million GA taxdollars on Dominion Machines and in a completely shocking development each has won every election since...
Yes, I know who they are. So you think they have the machines so then can will elections? Just out of curiosity do you believe however it they cheat they and split tickets, or would they have to vote straight party?

Fuck you.
The fact is, this is bigger than just the DNC.
This is the Deep State.
Oh noes, the deep state strikes. You know, it is kinda comforting to know some one or thing competent is really running things. So do you guys think it is the Illuminati?

Here it is:

note: those bad address ballots are sent out early OCT. they come back undeliverable. Eithe USPS or bad actors at State Elections gets them to safehouses for Mule delivery (with bad Signatures). Libstain try to use “unlikely to vote names“ or recently moved. But AZ had tens of thousand voted from bad addresses or voted twice etc.

the other shutdown Vote spike States were not even allowed to look into this sort of Fraud (Or unfolded Ballots in GA).

Forum List

Back