How Long Before someone sees Trump Buildings as fair game?

It creates an interesting dilemma for Trump

A terrorist angry at Obama does not have any targets to specifically get back at Obama. Trump has targets all over the world with his name on it in BIG letters

I expect ISIS is pretty excited that they have so many targets. Who will Trump go after when one of his "Jewels" is blown up?

If terrorists attack a Trump property, Trump will have two options:

1. Use government forces to retaliate
2. Send a nasty Twitter calling ISIS names

He could take the Obama option, and go golfing....

I have given this some thought, however.

I cannot fault our presidents for taking long *golf* vacations. I can think of worse places to think lofty thoughts, and have lofty discussions, than a golf course.

If I were president, it would be horses. I would take a lot of of horse *vacations*. Reagan and Bush both did that...they had ranches and that is where they'd go, and they'd ride and do their thing with their network of families and friends.

I think for Trump it's probably going to be NYC and the Trump Tower, I think that's where he's most comfortable and most at ease...but we'll have to wait and see. Maybe he'll show us another side. Does Trump golf? I don't even know.

Bzzzz 9-11 occured under Clintooon first when he failed to get Bin Laden and the blind sheikh first tried to blow up the WTC with a truck filled with explosives.

Clinton attempted to kill Bin Laden

Republicans mocked him for "wagging the dog" to draw attention away from their blow job investigation
Bill Clinton was afraid to kill Bin Laden, and so was Obama.
But the Department of Defense did it anyway, despite our Terrorist In Chief's constant obstruction and second-guessing.
Obama had as much to do with the killing of Bin Laden as he had with Denver winning the Superbowl.
BS! Obama gave the order to imitate the operation that got Bin Laden. Ands 911 didn't happen on Clinton's watch, It happened on your hero, Bush's watch. So whagt did he do? He invaded Iraq and lost all interest in finding and killing the real culprit. Obama finally brought closure to the American People by listening to Intelligence briefings that located Bin Laden and subsequently ordering his assassination. None of those dynamics came together under the Bush administration.
Yep.......and Obama pulled the trigger.

Dude, :anj_stfu:

The only reason Obama let the SEALs go in was because Robert Gates said he would resign if he kept dragging his feet. They knew where OBL was for 8 months before Obama finally decided to let them do it. Obama tried to disappear like he did during Benghazi, but somebody, probably Gates or Podesta pulled him into the command center from the golf course. You can tell this because he was wearing a golf shirt and kaki pants.

220px-Burnbag_Obama_Biden.jpg.cf.jpg

6444708398751614.cf.jpg

What a load of shit

The day the bin Laden operation was launched, they only had a 60% certainty that it was indeed bin Laden. Obama correctly held up the operation until he had better intel. Obama took a great risk in ordering the operation. If it failed, Republicans would hold him personally liable and you would have seen a witch hunt bigger than Benghazi.
As it was, the operation almost ended in disaster as one of the helicopters crashed on the compound wall. If the SEALS on that helicopter had died, Republicans would have crucified Obama

What would Trump have done? It is simple. He would have carpet bombed Pakistan. That is the scary part...

Republicans mocked him for "wagging the dog" to draw attention away from their blow job investigation
But the Department of Defense did it anyway, despite our Terrorist In Chief's constant obstruction and second-guessing.
Obama had as much to do with the killing of Bin Laden as he had with Denver winning the Superbowl.
BS! Obama gave the order to imitate the operation that got Bin Laden. Ands 911 didn't happen on Clinton's watch, It happened on your hero, Bush's watch. So whagt did he do? He invaded Iraq and lost all interest in finding and killing the real culprit. Obama finally brought closure to the American People by listening to Intelligence briefings that located Bin Laden and subsequently ordering his assassination. None of those dynamics came together under the Bush administration.

The only reason Obama let the SEALs go in was because Robert Gates said he would resign if he kept dragging his feet. They knew where OBL was for 8 months before Obama finally decided to let them do it. Obama tried to disappear like he did during Benghazi, but somebody, probably Gates or Podesta pulled him into the command center from the golf course. You can tell this because he was wearing a golf shirt and kaki pants.

Stop now while you can. First you said the DOD acted on it's own and got Bin Laden. Now you admit Obama gave the order.Which is it? At least have the decency to construct your lies so that one lie compliments the other.

I never said that......

liar.jpg.cf.jpg

I said Obama was a reluctant participant.....you whiney little Snowflake.

Here is exactly what you said, :

LIE1.jpg

LIE2.jpg

Do you even know who said that "the US dropped the A bomb in order to both win the war and avoid tens of millions of more deaths?" I doubt if you do. But it sounds good doesn't it. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.You don't know that it is a true statement but you want it to be and you accept it as such. It makes the horror of what we did more justifiable and honorable. But again, is it true? why would you believe the Democrats of 1945 when you don't believe them now?
The Democrats of 1945 in Washington weren't anti-American assholes then.

Yes they were. They were anti-Black American, They were anti- Asian American and they were just getting over being Irish, Italian and Jewish American.
See how distorted and "White" your worldview is? Now that the Democratic Party has become virtually the party of color and the champion of equality they are your enemy. You only think of White people as Americans. And when people of color, the global majority, complain about the effects of your systemic bigotry you say they are anti-American. Protestors who want equality and justice are not anti-American... they are anti-conservative demagoguery which is endemic in American society and it emanates from White leadership in BOTH parties. Trump has taken demagoguery to a higher level and a lot of conservative White Democrats, ( like those of Ferguson,Mo.) helped him to become President Elect. In your world, Whiteness trumps partisanship every time!
Well, my wife is black and I'm part Cherokee, so we must both be foreigners........:slap:
You gobble up all the conservative propaganda you can on a daily basis and then sing about it incessantly and redundantly. I don't judge you by your heritage or by whom you are married to but the words that mark you as a RW zealot and a practitioner of White hegemonic discourse. You have abandoned the traditional values espoused by conservatives to jump on the Trump Train. Get ready for a bumpy ride and the inevitable crash.
And you are nothing but a brainwashed asshole who believes all of the fake news the left throws at you.

Obama is a fake. He has to read everything he says from a teleprompter to keep from exposing his real thoughts and boring the shit out of everyone. The media spent his entire presidency bailing him out of trouble. Without his fawning press he would have been gone long ago.
Well, in all fairness, the Right wing establishment Republicans have given me some of the ammunition am firing at you here. I tend to flavor my political stew with a mixture of ingredients from both sides. Isn't it delicious...heh heh heh!

Bzzzz 9-11 occured under Clintooon first when he failed to get Bin Laden and the blind sheikh first tried to blow up the WTC with a truck filled with explosives.

6444708398751614.cf.jpg

What a load of shit

The day the bin Laden operation was launched, they only had a 60% certainty that it was indeed bin Laden. Obama correctly held up the operation until he had better intel. Obama took a great risk in ordering the operation. If it failed, Republicans would hold him personally liable and you would have seen a witch hunt bigger than Benghazi.
As it was, the operation almost ended in disaster as one of the helicopters crashed on the compound wall. If the SEALS on that helicopter had died, Republicans would have crucified Obama
Yeah.....and the media would have helped the Republicans crucify Obama tooooooo!!!

If terrorists attack a Trump property, Trump will have two options:

1. Use government forces to retaliate
2. Send a nasty Twitter calling ISIS names

He could take the Obama option, and go golfing....

I have given this some thought, however.

I cannot fault our presidents for taking long *golf* vacations. I can think of worse places to think lofty thoughts, and have lofty discussions, than a golf course.

If I were president, it would be horses. I would take a lot of of horse *vacations*. Reagan and Bush both did that...they had ranches and that is where they'd go, and they'd ride and do their thing with their network of families and friends.

I think for Trump it's probably going to be NYC and the Trump Tower, I think that's where he's most comfortable and most at ease...but we'll have to wait and see. Maybe he'll show us another side. Does Trump golf? I don't even know.
The only good thing about Obama being on vacation is he is unable to fuck anything up.

Stop now while you can. First you said the DOD acted on it's own and got Bin Laden. Now you admit Obama gave the order.Which is it? At least have the decency to construct your lies so that one lie compliments the other.

I never said that......

liar.jpg.cf.jpg

View attachment 103147

View attachment 103148
What a waste of time little Snowflake.

th

6444708398751614.cf.jpg

What a load of shit

What would Trump have done? It is simple. He would have carpet bombed Pakistan. That is the scary part...
Yeah.....
But if Trump had run as a Democrat in 2000 we never would have had a 911.

I never said that......

liar.jpg.cf.jpg

View attachment 103147

View attachment 103148

th

Not at all... From the looks of things, my exposés of your now destroyed credibility had the effect of a Blizzard, not a mere snowflake.

The Democrats of 1945 in Washington weren't anti-American assholes then.

Yes they were. They were anti-Black American, They were anti- Asian American and they were just getting over being Irish, Italian and Jewish American.
See how distorted and "White" your worldview is? Now that the Democratic Party has become virtually the party of color and the champion of equality they are your enemy. You only think of White people as Americans. And when people of color, the global majority, complain about the effects of your systemic bigotry you say they are anti-American. Protestors who want equality and justice are not anti-American... they are anti-conservative demagoguery which is endemic in American society and it emanates from White leadership in BOTH parties. Trump has taken demagoguery to a higher level and a lot of conservative White Democrats, ( like those of Ferguson,Mo.) helped him to become President Elect. In your world, Whiteness trumps partisanship every time!
Well, my wife is black and I'm part Cherokee, so we must both be foreigners........:slap:
You gobble up all the conservative propaganda you can on a daily basis and then sing about it incessantly and redundantly. I don't judge you by your heritage or by whom you are married to but the words that mark you as a RW zealot and a practitioner of White hegemonic discourse. You have abandoned the traditional values espoused by conservatives to jump on the Trump Train. Get ready for a bumpy ride and the inevitable crash.
And you are nothing but a brainwashed asshole who believes all of the fake news the left throws at you.

Obama is a fake. He has to read everything he says from a teleprompter to keep from exposing his real thoughts and boring the shit out of everyone. The media spent his entire presidency bailing him out of trouble. Without his fawning press he would have been gone long ago.
Well, in all fairness, the Right wing establishment Republicans have given me some of the ammunition am firing at you here. I tend to flavor my political stew with a mixture of ingredients from both sides. Isn't it delicious...heh heh heh!
If you're trying to say you pull shit out of your ass on a regular basis....then yes.

6444708398751614.cf.jpg

What a load of shit

Yeah.....
The GOP would have stolen the election from Trump too if he had been a Democrat. Don't you realize that, silly rabbit?

I never said that......

liar.jpg.cf.jpg

View attachment 103147

View attachment 103148

th

Not at all... From the looks of things, my exposés of your now destroyed credibility had the effect of a Blizzard, not a mere snowflake.
What are you babbling about, little Snowflake???

6444708398751614.cf.jpg

What a load of shit

Yeah.....
The GOP would have stolen the election from Trump too if he had been a Democrat. Don't you realize that, silly rabbit?
Nope.

The problem is your candidate sucked ass.

Nobody stole anything.

I tend to flavor my political stew with a mixture of ingredients from both sides.

.....or you can tell the truth, instead.

There seems to be a playbook that the knee-jerk reactive leftists here all play. Their politics and what they claim about their politics are worlds apart. If your statement were actually true, you would not be indulging in all your hackneyed racialist bullshit.

6444708398751614.cf.jpg

What a load of shit

Yeah.....

Really? Why is that? The people who flew the planes into the buildings were already here.

If you're trying to say you pull shit out of your ass on a regular basis....then yes.

I just proved you are a liar but you continue to hang onto vestiges of your illusions.

Forum List

Back