How Long Before someone sees Trump Buildings as fair game?

"Trump's buildings will become targets" wouldn't that be somewhat obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?
it wasnt readily obvious to you. You deflected about 8 posts before you finally answered the question. Arent you a rightwing whiner?
Yes, the point was obvious. You leftist whiners are angry at the election, and now it's "Trumps damn buildings" that are a problem. What will it be tomorrow? I can't wait.
Who said Drumpfs buildings were a problem? The OP just asked if they would become a target now specifically because they have his name on it. Stop being a snowflake and read slowly. That way you wont assign make believe points to other peoples statements.
Shut up, I'm superior to you, I have black in me.
So does Kim Kardashian, his name is Kanye!
Didn't you hear? My ancestors are black, so that makes me superior. Ask "Ass the pass gas"!

Thought about that....And if he decides, as reported, to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, I expect we will see a spike in attacks on Trump owned properties. We will see...
Bet that will make you feel a tingle going down your leg.

If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?
They don't want to provoke a response, dickhead.
Terrorists simply like killing innocent people.

That's all they want.

View attachment 102987

Guess how many lives were saved because we didn’t have to invade mainland Japan?

In the battle of Okinawa....

Casualties and losses

United States American

Manpower:
20,195 dead[5][6][7]

12,520 killed in action[8]

55,162 wounded[5][9][10]
26,000 psychiatric casualties[11]
Material:
12 destroyers sunk
15 amphibious ships sunk
9 other ships sunk
386 ships damaged
763[12]-768[13] aircraft
225 tanks

Empire of Japan Japanese

Manpower:
From 77,166 killed[14] to 110,000 killed (U.S. Estimate)[15]
More than 7,000 captured[15]
Material:
1 battleship sunk
1 light cruiser sunk
5 destroyers sunk
9 other warships sunk
1,430 aircraft lost[16]
27 tanks destroyed
743 artillery pieces, anti-tank guns, and anti-aircraft guns

Battle of Okinawa - Wikipedia

"If the study shows that the behavior of nations in all historical cases comparable to Japan's has in fact been invariably consistent with the behavior of the troops in battle, then it means that the Japanese dead and ineffectives at the time of the defeat will exceed the corresponding number for the Germans. In other words, we shall probably have to kill at least 5 to 10 million Japanese. This might cost us between 1.7 and 4 million casualties including [between] 400,000 and 800,000 killed.""
Casualties in the Invasion of Japan, July/August 1945

Swell, our leaders back then didn't have to do too much to justify the dropping two atomic bombs on civilians. Hate is an American tradition. But the memories of Pear Harbor
being devastated at the hands of ,"shudder," non Whites gave license for the hawks to kill them all if they could. Although Tokyo didn't receive an atomic gift, the city was firebombed with extreme malice. We at least showed some civility there, didn't we? Being burned ALIVE is MORE human than the long term effects of radiation poisoning i guess! As I said.... One man's hero is another man's terrorist!

You do realise that the planned invasion of the japanese mainland would have killed millions more Japanese than the bombs drop on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The estimates for Operation Downfall were 250,000 US casualties and 5-10 million Japanese deaths. You should also look at the Japanese occupation of every country they invaded, I spent sometime in South Korea and have talked to people who lived through the horror. Millions were murdered. But sure the US is the bad guy.

I am not saying the US was the bad guy. I just wanted to emphasize that one man's hero is another man's terrorist. That applies to all nations who engage in atrocities against civilians. In retrospect though, it is the most vicious and deadliest of nations that usually emerge as the victors in war. I'd rather see the US victorious because I am an American and a veteran. I'd rather see American heroes returning home after a successful bombing mission than to see enemy planes coming to do to us what we did to them.

Are you sure it wasn't a bipartisan effort?

I am 100% sure he was a democrat

I suspect it was!
You are probably thinking of the Iraq war

But even Reagan was a Democrat back then! But that sissy was too chicken to fight for his country. All he did was make news reel movies during his service.

Sounds like a democrat

The Democrats took to the skies and fought on the ground as well. Is that what you are implying?

And yet here you are blaming America and the right for the horrors of war that you are now giving democrats credit for committing.

If terrorists want to go after the US why wouldnt they go after Trump buildings to provoke a response?

That's all they want.

View attachment 102987

Guess how many lives were saved because we didn’t have to invade mainland Japan?

Casualties and losses

United States American

Manpower:
20,195 dead[5][6][7]

55,162 wounded[5][9][10]
Material:
12 destroyers sunk
15 amphibious ships sunk
9 other ships sunk
386 ships damaged
763[12]-768[13] aircraft
225 tanks

Empire of Japan Japanese

Manpower:
Material:
1 battleship sunk
1 light cruiser sunk
5 destroyers sunk
9 other warships sunk
1,430 aircraft lost[16]
27 tanks destroyed

"If the study shows that the behavior of nations in all historical cases comparable to Japan's has in fact been invariably consistent with the behavior of the troops in battle, then it means that the Japanese dead and ineffectives at the time of the defeat will exceed the corresponding number for the Germans. In other words, we shall probably have to kill at least 5 to 10 million Japanese. This might cost us between 1.7 and 4 million casualties including [between] 400,000 and 800,000 killed.""

Swell, our leaders back then didn't have to do too much to justify the dropping two atomic bombs on civilians. Hate is an American tradition. But the memories of Pear Harbor
being devastated at the hands of ,"shudder," non Whites gave license for the hawks to kill them all if they could. Although Tokyo didn't receive an atomic gift, the city was firebombed with extreme malice. We at least showed some civility there, didn't we? Being burned ALIVE is MORE human than the long term effects of radiation poisoning i guess! As I said.... One man's hero is another man's terrorist!
Yeah. so because the US dropped the A bomb in order to both win the war and avoid tens of millions of more deaths, the US and it's citizens deserve every single bit of terror and misery that is brought upon them by Islamists and others.

Leftist logic at it's finest.

[
My fuckin point is that when the President of the United States who is killing you is named TRUMP and TRUMP is on dozens of buildings, then those buildings become a tempting target

A lot more likely that you leftists will launch a terrorist attack on them.

Now that your coup failed an all.

Are you afraid snowflake?

The virus that is the left is a danger to all decent people. Your Muslim allies are a good indicator of what your willing to do to push your agenda.
Poor little snowflake

Afraid of Muslims AND Liberals

Progressives keep telling us they're the most compassionate people on the planet
The OP is already jerking himself off to the thought of Trump buildings being hit.

Would you admit they might be a target?
Yes, and so would everything else such as churches, Christmas markets, buildings with the American flag on them, trains and planes, Public places and gatherings like Time Square, large sporting events, all non Muslims, etc. What is your fucking point, should we submit to Islam?
My fuckin point is that when the President of the United States who is killing you is named TRUMP and TRUMP is on dozens of buildings, then those buildings become a tempting target
Yeah so? There are plenty of similar targets. Right now they're targeting Christians and Christmas, just to show how much they love and respect the "people of the book' and their "prophet" Jesus.
Why doesn't Trump just paint a big bullseye on his buildings?

That's all they want.

View attachment 102987

Casualties and losses

United States American

Manpower:
20,195 dead[5][6][7]

55,162 wounded[5][9][10]
Material:
12 destroyers sunk
15 amphibious ships sunk
9 other ships sunk
386 ships damaged
763[12]-768[13] aircraft
225 tanks

Empire of Japan Japanese

Manpower:
Material:
1 battleship sunk
1 light cruiser sunk
5 destroyers sunk
9 other warships sunk
1,430 aircraft lost[16]
27 tanks destroyed

If one were to study history and recent events in Berlin and Turkey....Hate is obviously not exclusive to America. Japan's murderous attack of Manchuria and Germany's attack of Poland shows this as well.....along with the Soviet's attack of Afghanistan in the 80's.

And it's spelled Pearl Harbor......Not Pear Harbor. I was stationed there once. The oil seeping up from the U.S.S. Arizona is a testimony to Japan's special brand of hatred.

Last edited:
"Trump's buildings will become targets" wouldn't that be somewhat obvious, but to dumbass leftist whiners?
it wasnt readily obvious to you. You deflected about 8 posts before you finally answered the question. Arent you a rightwing whiner?
Yes, the point was obvious. You leftist whiners are angry at the election, and now it's "Trumps damn buildings" that are a problem. What will it be tomorrow? I can't wait.
Who said Drumpfs buildings were a problem? The OP just asked if they would become a target now specifically because they have his name on it. Stop being a snowflake and read slowly. That way you wont assign make believe points to other peoples statements.
The Black guy Roudy has in him goes by the name of Bubba.

Didn't you hear? My ancestors are black, so that makes me superior. Ask "Ass the pass gas"!

Youre only superior to whites still suffering from the neanderthal DNA. Youre still not on my level.

I'm telling you, the guy is deranged. He sees the hand of evil Whitey in everything that is wrong with the world.
It's white liberals that are the bane of America...when challenged they break out the "BLACK SHIELD" and scream racism when they do not get what they want...keep the pressure on the white libs, don't be side tracked by getting bogged down in their race/gender misdirection arguments

I'm telling you, the guy is deranged. He sees the hand of evil Whitey in everything that is wrong with the world.
It's white liberals that are the bane of America...when challenged they break out the "BLACK SHIELD" and scream racism when they do not get what they want...keep the pressure on the white libs, don't be side tracked by getting bogged down in their misdirection race/gender arguments
Most white liberals are good people. Some of them are racists. Most white cons are racist with only a few not being racist.

That's all they want.

View attachment 102987

Casualties and losses

United States American

Manpower:
20,195 dead[5][6][7]

55,162 wounded[5][9][10]
Material:
12 destroyers sunk
15 amphibious ships sunk
9 other ships sunk
386 ships damaged
763[12]-768[13] aircraft
225 tanks

Empire of Japan Japanese

Manpower:
Material:
1 battleship sunk
1 light cruiser sunk
5 destroyers sunk
9 other warships sunk
1,430 aircraft lost[16]
27 tanks destroyed

If one were to study history and recent events in Berlin and Turkey....Hate is obviously not exclusive to America. Japan's murderous attack of Manchuria and Germany's attack of Poland shows this as well.....along with as the Soviet's attack of Afghanistan in the 80's.

And it's spelled Pearl Harbor......Not Pear Harbor. I was stationed there once. The oil seeping up from the U.S.S. Arizona is a testimony to Japan's special brand of hatred.

Typo Police on the job

It's white liberals that are the bane of America...when challenged they break out the "BLACK SHIELD" and scream racism when they do not get what they want...keep the pressure on the white libs, don't be side tracked by getting bogged down in their misdirection race/gender arguments
Most white liberals are good people. Some of them are racists. Most white cons are racist with only a few not being racist.
My wife is black....and she always used to say that whites hate her because she's black....I always said; "They hate you only because they're assholes".

My wife is black....and she always used to say that whites hate her because she's black....I always said; "They hate you only because they're assholes".
Makes sense. Most whites are assholes. Look at their track record.

Forum List

Back