How Long Before Texas Secedes?

Considering that Texas' economy is going gangbusters, Rick Perry has extended an open invitation to any and all of the 49 other states most heavily taxed taxpayers to give Texas a look, Obama's open intent to disarm all Americans so he can cakewalk into dictatorship and one man rule.....

you know that no state can secede.

i know you idiots have been fighting to have another civil war since you got a black president.

but it's not happening.

wacko...

for your edification:

Texas v. White | The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law

Great idea. We can build a border fence separating us from Texas. Then when we see somebody in Arizona who looks too "Texas-like" we can demand to see their papers.

Let's just cut to the chase, shall we?

Obama is going to slap on a swastika armband; cut loose his Muslim nazi stormtroopers on every god-fearing, white, Christian, real, American; torch the Constitution and replace it with an Executive Order that declares him Dictator-For-Life; and force the rich to build bridges, without power tools.

He is going to rape Ronald Reagan's corpse; throw live puppies into rush hour traffic and charge Occupiers five bucks to watch on Pay-Per-View; and assign John Kerry the task of surrendering the Louisiana Purchase back to the French.

To fund his dictatorship, Obama will have the Fed print trillion dollar bills to give out to the poor.

Michelle Obama will shove so much food past her big lips that her ass will acquire its own gravitational force, and she will replace the FBI with Chicago gangstas to enforce her husband's raping and pillaging of America.

Fags and wetbacks will be given free reign in California to set up their own hedonistic orgy paradise, funded by Texas oil revenues taken at gunpoint.

Every white person who does not swear allegiance to Obama will be taken away to FEMA camps and shot 1.4 billion times with hollow point rounds.

After Obama runs America into the dirt, he will give up and turn the whole mess over to the UN to fix.

Oh yeah. And HE WILL COME FER YER GUNZ!!!!

Did I leave anything out?

That's what a lot of people thought about Bush too. Funny how the whack jobs have the biggest voices. The scary thing is that there are just so many of them.

Considering that Texas' economy is going gangbusters, Rick Perry has extended an open invitation to any and all of the 49 other states most heavily taxed taxpayers to give Texas a look, Obama's open intent to disarm all Americans so he can cakewalk into dictatorship and one man rule of the United States, and Obama's generalized running roughshod over Texans most closely held values, how long will it be before Texans and Texas decides they've had enough?
Given that Texas Governor Rick Perry greeted a California Fact Finding delegation headed by Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsome (D-CA) with a list of Texas' economic achievements and closed his talk with the words "This is Texas, not some state where a man can marry a man", how much satisfaction and pleasure will Obama derive in signing the authorization to terminate Texas governor Rick Perry's life via a drone strike after Texas declares its secession?

Poll: 67% Of Texas Republicans Want Obama Impeached, Also 15% Of Blacks And 30% Latinos? | Weasel Zippers

So when Texas secedes and their population eventually becomes majority Mexican/Hispanic, then we can expect a democratically elected government to finally realize it's time to reunited with Mexico. So eventually Texas will become part of Mexico again. Gotta love that thinking. Of course, maybe all those righteous Texans will do the right thing and deport all Hispanics regardless of citizenship. That would prevent this from happening.

One other thing; if Mexico decides to go to war with Texas, the US would most likely have to side with their ally, Mexico.

I wish we could secede.

If you guys can withstand a 31 billion dollar hit to your economy and thousands of jobs lost, then by all means leave.

"The Lone Star State received the third largest percentage of contracting dollars awarded by the US Federal Government in the nation during fiscal year 2011. This worked out to just under $31 billion spent on a total of 118,721 contract awards. "

Federal Government Contracts Now Available in Texas | Government Contracting Tips

Wouldn't it be an interesting experiment to split the U.S. into two competing economic systems? Is there any doubt that the Libtard system would descend into third world status within ten years? No wonder they hate State sovereignty and free speech if it contradicts their propaganda. Real competition is scary.

Considering that those "libtard" states are giving more to the feds , while the uber capitalist red states are getting more back from the feds... I'd say, y'all would have one hell of a problem down there in slickoilville.
Hope you can drink that "black gold".

I wish we could secede.

If you guys can withstand a 31 billion dollar hit to your economy and thousands of jobs lost, then by all means leave.

"The Lone Star State received the third largest percentage of contracting dollars awarded by the US Federal Government in the nation during fiscal year 2011. This worked out to just under $31 billion spent on a total of 118,721 contract awards. "

Federal Government Contracts Now Available in Texas | Government Contracting Tips

Eagle Ford.

Considering that Texas' economy is going gangbusters, Rick Perry has extended an open invitation to any and all of the 49 other states most heavily taxed taxpayers to give Texas a look, Obama's open intent to disarm all Americans so he can cakewalk into dictatorship and one man rule.....

you know that no state can secede.

i know you idiots have been fighting to have another civil war since you got a black president.

but it's not happening.

wacko...

for your edification:

Texas v. White | The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
There wont be a Civil War this time. The North will let them go peacefully.
We are fed up with their BS.
As a famous Texan said long ago... "if you aint with us, then youre agin us."

Good bye Texas.

Hope you don't need Midwest fresh water in the future... oh, thats right... you guys and gals dont believe in global warming.

Water??? Texans don't need no stinkin water. They got oirl. And the Rio Grande. And guns.
And I hope they get on with it. Tired of hearing about succession and besides, I ain't ever going to Texas if I can help it. Vacation paradise it ain't.

But they better do it quick, before they are taken over by Mexicans. LMAO.

Where I use to live Tampa had sitting on the bay a 25 million gallons per day desalination plant. Use waste water the electric plant was going to spew out after coming in from the gulf to be turned into steam to run the turbines. The water was then further purified by the Desalination plant.
All the water tampa bay area will ever need coming from the gulf...

SO too Texas! Building coal fired steam turbine plants near the Gulf would supply Texas with ALL the water and all the electricity all fired by coal coming from Texas and eventually gas and eventually solar powered...
after all Corpus Christi on the Gulf has 223 days of sun..

This is sounding better every day! Texas/Mexico Central States of America... all the work force needed.. all the power needed.. and without paying federal income taxes of $9,000 per Texan no longer having to be paid I'm sure CSA won't do as Obama has done.. sent $2.6 million to China to help prostitutes reducing drinking on the job!

That's one of the side benefits... our tax dollars not flowing to do stupid stuff like
- funds a university study of how much alcohol college freshmen women require before agreeing to sex!
- The Association Between Penis Size and Sexual Health Among Men Who Have Sex with Men, at least $9.4 million went to a ten-year study that included the penis-size research.
GOV'T WASTE: $900,000 SPENT ON GAY MEN PENIS SIZE STUDY. | Gill Report

Texas won't secede. Those that talk about it have no power in that state, and as the years coming approach, there will be less inclination to do so, except perhaps to join Mexico, since the population is becoming more and more Hispanic and other ethnic and racial groups.

Let's do this for the Liberals.......give California back to Mexico and let Texas secede as an independent nation. Agreed?

The Texan's first choice was to form their own republic, not to joint the union. When given a chance the republic jumped at the opportunity of statehood because they were broke and afraid of Mexico. Over the years there have been many threats of secession form the union.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. We would be better off.
2. You other states would suffer, but what else is new?
3. Californcation is almost *all* hispanic now, too many indians not enough chiefs, if you asked me.
4. Texas should walk away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back