How Long Can the Obama Economic Reality Be Ignored?

Even the LWNJs know there is something wrong.....this post is really,for them and not the smart people here....

How Long Can Economic Reality Be Ignored? | Zero Hedge
It is not for nothing that your source is called Zero Credibility!

From your link:
"the unemployment rate is 23%"

f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.jpg
I suppose reading the truth for the first time, must be jarring.

23% unemployment is an accurate number, but you must be willing to educate yourself to understand the truth. You can't.
But it is quite an improvement from the equally accurate 66% unemployment under Bush and the 72% unemployment under Reagan.
Link?
No link needed. Read it again.
No,,seriously, link?

image.jpeg
Even the LWNJs know there is something wrong.....this post is really,for them and not the smart people here....

From your link:

23% unemployment is an accurate number, but you must be willing to educate yourself to understand the truth. You can't.
But it is quite an improvement from the equally accurate 66% unemployment under Bush and the 72% unemployment under Reagan.
Link?
Oh, never mind....you're being a liberal....got it....

From your link:

Link?
No,,seriously, link?
Seriously, no link needed. Read it again.

Link?
No,,seriously, link?
Seriously, no link needed. Read it again.
See post #22.....

Well, let's see: Unemployment rate below 5%, NYSE, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all at record highs, wages rising, national debt has gone down each of the last 3 years, and the ranks of the long term unemployed shrinking. This looks like a HORRIBLE situation. Better get Trump in here now to fix this!!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Then explain the record number on welfare.

Well, let's see: Unemployment rate below 5%, NYSE, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all at record highs, wages rising, national debt has gone down each of the last 3 years, and the ranks of the long term unemployed shrinking. This looks like a HORRIBLE situation. Better get Trump in here now to fix this!!
Huh? We are now at 20 trillion in debt, 21 on the horizon. I% growth. obama will be the first potus to not have 3% during his term, the 5% UE figure is bullshit, the middle class is still shrinking, wages have been stagnant for 20 years and the stock market is fluffed up by hot air and can change overnight. You are ignorant or lying, probably both.

From your link:

Link?
No need to read it again. Turds don't smell better with renewed sniffing.

OK I'll explain it: The majority of people on welfare work at jobs because wages have not kept pace with the cost of living.

Huh? We are now at 20 trillion in debt, 21 on the horizon. I% growth. obama will be the first potus to not have 3% during his term, the 5% UE figure is bullshit, the middle class is still shrinking, wages have been stagnant for 20 years and the stock market is fluffed up by hot air and can change overnight. You are ignorant or lying, probably both.

We are not 20 trillion in debt, and the debt has been paid down each of the last 3 years. You just pull these figures from the air??

We are not 20 trillion in debt, and the debt has been paid down each of the last 3 years. You just pull these figures from the air??
Debt....you stupid fucktard liberal....debt.....

OK I'll explain it: The majority of people on welfare work at jobs because wages have not kept pace with the cost of living.
You mean part time jobs, because of obamacare?

Some 95,000,000 people no longer even have wages under Obama,,,,,

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Do you always believe lies? Are you easily duped by what Obama or the D party tells you?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Huh? We are now at 20 trillion in debt, 21 on the horizon.

I thought it was 32 trillion in debt.
But anyway, what did Obama spend all that money ON. Anyone of you right wing, Obama haters know what Obama bought for 20 trillion dollars.

And how did he do that all by himself.

Huh? We are now at 20 trillion in debt, 21 on the horizon.

I thought it was 32 trillion in debt.
But anyway, what did Obama spend all that money ON. Anyone of you right wing, Obama haters know what Obama bought for 20 trillion dollars.

And how did he do that all by himself.

Lefties have no problem giving Obama all the credit for all sorts of things. If he can do all that by himself, he can increase the debt $9 trillion all by himself.

Lefties have no problem giving Obama all the credit for all sorts of things. If he can do all that by himself, he can increase the debt $9 trillion all by himself.

Why didn't you just say you have no fucking idea what it is that Obama spent 20 trillion dollars ON.

None of the rest of you assholes know the answer either.

Forum List

Back