🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long will it take for republicans to realize how god awful an idea it was electing Trump?

I'm sure the RW response to this thread will entail the "liberal butthurt" theme of losing the election or blasting Clinton as deflection from the point, but I can't help but wonder how long it will take for Trump supporters to acknowledge to themselves just how much of a piece of shit Trump is.

Trump blantanly lies and spoon feeds the American people with shocking hypocrisy.

1) He slammed Clinton in the past for her ties to Wall Street yet has appointed Wall Street execs to his cabinet.

2) He's flip flopped on most of his core policy positions.

3) He rants like an insecure little girl on Twitter

4) He continues to lie his ass off

5) Putin is playing him like a puppet and him and his supporters are too stupid to see that. It's so embarrassing having him as a leader.

Of course the other pathetic go-to response from the RW defending Trump is "he isn't even in office yet derp, derp, derp!"

This is of course stupid for 2 reasons. One is that obviously what he says matters and who he appoints matters because it is indication of how he will be president. The other reason is that these same RWs bitched and moaned about everything Obama said or did prior to his inauguration in 2009.
You guys elected the pile of shit Obama...so count on eight years from us as well.
You don't even know what Trump will do as president. I don't see why you can't just acknowledge that.

I'm sure the RW response to this thread will entail the "liberal butthurt" theme of losing the election or blasting Clinton as deflection from the point, but I can't help but wonder how long it will take for Trump supporters to acknowledge to themselves just how much of a piece of shit Trump is.

Trump blantanly lies and spoon feeds the American people with shocking hypocrisy.

1) He slammed Clinton in the past for her ties to Wall Street yet has appointed Wall Street execs to his cabinet.

5) Putin is playing him like a puppet and him and his supporters are too stupid to see that. It's so embarrassing having him as a leader.

Of course the other pathetic go-to response from the RW defending Trump is "he isn't even in office yet derp, derp, derp!"

This is of course stupid for 2 reasons. One is that obviously what he says matters and who he appoints matters because it is indication of how he will be president. The other reason is that these same RWs bitched and moaned about everything Obama said or did prior to his inauguration in 2009.

Since he isn't POTUS yet I suggest you wait and see just how "awful" he will be. Or not.

I tend to think he's going to be a great POTUS. A POTUS who will put this country first.

Get back to us when all that "awful" stuff happens.

Oh and he was a much better pick than stupid, careless and incompetent Hillary who you supported.

Oh and how long will it take Democrats and Liberals to realize what god awful pick Hillary was??

Carry on clueless.

Last edited:
Almost eight years now and the Democrats still have not realized that about Obama.

Republicans will never realize that electing Trump was a mistake. Instead they'll make him the subject of beatification and, like Saint Reagan, he'll become Saint Trump.

Reagan has done incalculable damage to the US and the world; Trump will do the same - and Republicans will either find a justification for his stupidity, ignorance, and amorality or they will just be in agreement with it.

How long will it take for them to realize how god awful kissing the ass of the 1-2% is for a economic policy? They're a large part of the reason why this nation is losing our middle class.

You mean the 1% that supported Hillary?

We did realize that, that's why we nominated Trump.

Why did you say "Putin is playing him like a puppet..."? :eusa_think:
Trump doesn't seem a man who follows someone else's orders :)

After eight years of Obama the democrat party re-elected tired old liberal Nancy Pelosi as House Minority leader and they think Trump was a bad idea. Proof that the democrat party is doomed to defeat for the next quarter century.

When did you realize it was a God awful mistake to elect Obama?
It wasn't. He isn't perfect, but overall he did things right.
There is your answer.

Less time than it will for snowflakes to realize Hillary was the worst candidate in US History. :p
She was bad but Trump is a disaster of epic proportions. Him winning with 3 states doesn't make him good by any means.

Less time than it will for snowflakes to realize Hillary was the worst candidate in US History. :p
She was bad but Trump is a disaster of epic proportions. Him winning with 3 states doesn't make him good by any means.
Nice Justification...but wrong.

Hillary Clinton helped drag the US into 2 UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional wars and has so much blood on her hands it will never come off.

She put her own selfish desires over our national security.

And this is the tip of the proverbial iceburg.

Remember, as bad as you claim Trump is, HILLARY COULD NOT BEAT HIM BECAUSE OF HER OWN DIRT, BAGGAGE, CORRUPTION, SCANDALS, & LIES.

The problem for Republicans: will Trump mean the end of the Republican party,
America has lost two conservative parties to date and the Republican party is the third party to try and make it. Is there something in conservatism that ultimately spells a limited life span for the political party?

I doubt too many are even admitting they voted for Trump right now--LOL I have a friend on Facebook, that was all in for Donald Trump, postings everywhere, he was her man. No one could convince her of anything else, he was PERFECT in every way.

So she came to town and she showed up at a friends house for Thanksgiving. I asked so you voted for Donald Trump. She said Oh no, I voted for Gary Johnson--LOL She lied. She voted for Donald Trump, and just didn't want to admit it in front of a group of people.

FOX NEWS Facebook page has gone DEAD silent. Another indication of the "what in the hell did I just do sentiment".

Donald Trump has the worst post election approval rating in the history of this nation. Down to 40%. G.W. Bush in the same position winning the electoral college vote, only to lose the popular vote at this same time had a 53% approval rating before being sworn into office.

Donald Trump Receives Historically Low Post-Election Approval Rating

0b7b336ad7904359e212b0540b2b2e27.jpg

It's just going to continue to go down from here. You have more than half the nation that hates the guy, including Senate & house Republicans that he and his supporters attacked throughout the campaign. There is no love lost there, and they are not going to defend him against Russia, his conflicts of interest or anything else. In fact, they'll probably help sink him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back