How Lower Class Blacks Became The Face Of The Black Community

Yes they have.

Blacks on the whole try to act as "black" as they can. They somehow think being a stereotypical black nword is their entire identity.

It started with like martin Lawrence, early rappers like NWA, and will smith. They became incredibly popular and famous for blacking it up as much as they couldn't. They made a career on walking around like clowns, speaking improper English, over exaggerating responses and emotions, trying to be intimidating, using a lot of black slang, and in general perpetuating the black stereotype. They helped create this public image where blacks acted unlike anyone else in America.

Over the years it's accelerated into them being all about sex, smoking weed, not being able to speak English, twerking on roofs of cars in public, being irrationally emotional, always acting out like a child or do anything outlandish they can so people will look at them, being proud of being dumb, dressing like clowns with stupid nasty hairstyles and awful tattoos and so on.

People like Thomas sowell or Morgan Freeman will never be the face of blacks because they are intelligent, speak well, have manners, conformed to American society, polite, articulate and considerate.

Yes they have.

Blacks on the whole try to act as "black" as they can. They somehow think being a stereotypical black nword is their entire identity.

It started with like martin Lawrence, early rappers like NWA, and will smith. They became incredibly popular and famous for blacking it up as much as they couldn't. They made a career on walking around like clowns, speaking improper English, over exaggerating responses and emotions, trying to be intimidating, using a lot of black slang, and in general perpetuating the black stereotype. They helped create this public image where blacks acted unlike anyone else in America.

Over the years it's accelerated into them being all about sex, smoking weed, not being able to speak English, twerking on roofs of cars in public, being irrationally emotional, always acting out like a child or do anything outlandish they can so people will look at them, being proud of being dumb, dressing like clowns with stupid nasty hairstyles and awful tattoos and so on.

People like Thomas sowell or Morgan Freeman will never be the face of blacks because they are intelligent, speak well, have manners, conformed to American society, polite, articulate and considerate.
As the guy in the video clearly 'splained, the phenomenon being cited was evident in the 1950s.

Martin Lawrence, NWA, etc. are at least two generations removed....They're the evidence that the phenomenon has metastasized to a horrendous degree.

Yes they have.

And the GOP had hulk hogan at their convention. A roided-up loser who has been milking his fame for like 35 years now.

The Democrats? They had our classy VP as their party’s nominee--a black woman. The face of black America.

I do hope she wins....because I would love to see your reaction. I’m sure it will be violent and disgusting. It’s all you are capable of .

They're Trying to Keep Up With The White Trash known as Family Trump​

Only took one post to derail with TDS! :laugh2:

With the cooperation of the mainstream media, democrats got away with insulting black Americans with the claim that blacks were unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. No surprise here.

As the guy in the video clearly 'splained, the phenomenon being cited was evident in the 1950s.

Martin Lawrence, NWA, etc. are at least two generations removed....They're the evidence that the phenomenon has metastasized to a horrendous degree.

Well my examples weren't of its true origins, I just felt my examples were when things went much more mainstream and really got a foothold. I wasn't discrediting what they said in the video. It just seemed to really take off and be acceptable behavior in the 80s and very early 90s.

Kind of mirroring what Thomas sowell said on the topic.

But I understand your point.

Well my examples weren't of its true origins, I just felt my examples were when things went much more mainstream and really got a foothold. I wasn't discrediting what they said in the video.
Fair enough....Though it's also safe and correct to say that today's thug culture as far more brutish and vulgar, than anything that was going on during the early days of the cultural phenomenon.

Forum List

Back