How many are praying that it was domestic?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Seriously, how many people here and around the world hope and pray that the guy or group who bombed the Boston Marathon is American?

Both on the left and right secretly want this to be some American group with an agenda so they can pounce and start the eradication of their political foes.

I don't think there is any doubt that the American left is wetting themselves in hope that it's a right wing white male.
The Uncle Toms over at MSDNC are getting ready to have one of their biggest orgasms yet, if they can blame it on a conservative white male.

Actually, I was hoping it turned out to be a gas main explosion or some other kind of accident.

Immie

The left has already made up their minds. They did with the beltway snipers and just blamed white supremacists for the prosecutor murders in Texas. The left struggled with blaming Benghazi on one lonely Coptic Christian.

Seriously, how many people here and around the world hope and pray that the guy or group who bombed the Boston Marathon is American?

Both on the left and right secretly want this to be some American group with an agenda so they can pounce and start the eradication of their political foes.

I can only speak for myself; I'm praying that they catch the bastard or bastards that did that and put the full weight Our government into capturing, killing, and punishing them. I don't care if they are foreign or domestic enemies.

Many left wingers having been praying for another Tim McVeigh for nearly 20 years. Just like there are right wingers who hope the perps are Muslim.

I'm praying to God that is it neither:

1) A right-wing Militia radical, who chose to attack on Patriot's Day

2) A left-wing Occupy Wall Street terrorist, whose chose to attack on Tax Day.

-----------------------------------------

Why?

Because if it is a domestic terrorist, the government will use it as an excuse, with BI PARTISAN SUPPORT to strip more of our liberties for more FALSE security.

If it's a domestic terrorist, we all lose, left and right, because the Government is the only party that will gain from this massacre; the people lose.

------------------------------------------------

If it's a foreign terrorist, then it allows us to make the argument that all their Liberty-stripping Laws, like the Patriot Act and the NDAA are useless, and it would against the government, not in favor. However, we would have to be vigilant and active, otherwise the government will still use it to their advantage, but at least we have a good fighting chance to stop them in this scenario.

--------------------------------------------------

Now let's consider the ONLY two possibilities concerning this terrorist attack.

1) The Government had no idea that is going to occur, therefore their Anti-Constitution policies don't work.

2) The Government did know it was going to happen, therefore they let this happen so they can take more of our liberties away.

Either way, both 1 and 2 are strong arguments AGAINST the government expanding its police state powers, because either they knew about it, or they didn't.

It happened on US soil. As far as I care, it is domestic regardless of who did it. 9-11 was domestic. Pearl Harbor was domestic.

For some reason, people think that tactics and events normally reserved for overseas warfare can never happen here in America.

Actually, you are very wrong. I sincerely hope this turns out to be a person who is genuinely not responsible for his own actions, as the act would indicate. That is the only way any sense can be made of it, for the person to genuinely not know right from wrong, or to be a young person who got caught up and influenced with the wrong crowd. I don't see how anyone can wish for an act like this to be one that someone sat down and plotted for the purpose of turning the political tide. I have worked with the mentally ill for 25 years, so I know what they are capable of without provocation, without reason, without logic. It is easier to think that a person incapable of making a responsible decision would do it than a politically motivated individual.

I say all that thinking of the mentally ill person who shot Gabby Giffords, and the one who did the school shooting in Heath High School near where I live. Those of us who work in mental health know the shortcomings of the system. We work every day to prevent things worse than this. Only those of us who are on the inside can know.

The left has already made up their minds. They did with the beltway snipers and just blamed white supremacists for the prosecutor murders in Texas. The left struggled with blaming Benghazi on one lonely Coptic Christian.

Just like every tragedy, the right wing pieces of shit are making up all kinds of outrageous lies, while blaming Obama and the left for the tragedies.

Get fucked you piece of shit. Iran might be better suited for you, not America.

Gimme' some popcorn and a Coke...watching the paranoia from the far right fringe always requires theater snacks and a front row seat.

I haven't even considered the who yet. Unlike you freaking hate-mongers who are nothing more than a bunch of loosely organized John Birchers, I am more caught up in the losses suffered by those who are lying in hospitals without their limbs right now, and their families.

Gimme' some popcorn and a Coke...watching the paranoia from the far right fringe always requires theater snacks and a front row seat.

I haven't even considered the who yet. Unlike you freaking hate-mongers who are nothing more than a bunch of loosely organized John Birchers, I am more caught up in the losses suffered by those who are lying in hospitals without their limbs right now, and their families.

Maybe you should reread. That really doesn't look like what is going down here.

Actually, the right is doing such a good job of eroding their own party they don't need any help from anyone, much less a terrorist bomber or the left wingers.

The Republican Phuck-Up du Jour:
Republican County Commissioner Who Used Racist Expression ‘******-Rigging’ During Official Meeting Says He Isn’t a Racist Because He Has a Black Friend

Republican County Commissioner Who Used Racist Expression '******-Rigging' During Official Meeting Says He Isn't a Racist Because He Has a Black Friend
original.jpg

Maybe you should reread. That really doesn't look like what is going down here.

Maybe you should refresh your browser. That is exactly what is going on here.

The sickest part is how people immediately jumped to the thought of "Hows this gonna affect my gun rights"

Then you must be very angry at the many in the media who have brought up the possibility that "right wing extremists" did this. They've also brought up the possibility of Muslim terrorists. Funny, I haven't heard them bring up any possibility of "left wing extremists."

Go figure, huh?

Then you must be very angry at the many in the media who have brought up the possibility that "right wing extremists" did this. They've also brought up the possibility of Muslim terrorists. Funny, I haven't heard them bring up any possibility of "left wing extremists."

Go figure, huh?

No, I haven't heard anything about who is to blame. Speculation doesn't interest me, considering how the media was all over the place with 9/11 and had their facts so wrong the first couple of days after Sandy Hook.

But a friend told me today that the far right fringe websites were ramping up to pin this on Obama in yet another attempt to consolidate their base.

Go figure, huh?

No, I haven't heard anything about who is to blame. Speculation doesn't interest me, considering how the media was all over the place with 9/11 and had their facts so wrong the first couple of days after Sandy Hook.

But a friend told me today that the far right fringe websites were ramping up to pin this on Obama in yet another attempt to consolidate their base.

I have to assume that you haven't been watching teevee coverage of this attack, then. Virtually all of them are engaging in speculation, positing that it could have been a Muslim terror attack or some crazy right-winger.

Its not like we have to worry that our president will declare war on an innocent country, kill hundreds of thousands of people and cost us trillions of dollars in the doing.

Paying the Costs of Iraq, for Decades to Come - James Fallows - The Atlantic

Like I posted elsewhere, the Pakistan Taliban are terrified we might think they did it. You anti-American rw's can whine all you want but the fact is, Obama has made it clear that he will go after those who target the US. He's done it before and he'll do it again.

Lie all you want - Bush did nothing except spend money and kill people FOR NOTHING.

If the bombers are foreign, I'm sure there's a drone with their name on it.

Forum List

Back