How Many Days Will it Take Democrats to Steal the Election?

How Many Days Will it Take Democrats to Steal the Election?

• 3 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 days

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 5 days

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 6 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 days

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just how dumb is Trump?

I only know I have never gotten a response from Trump's supporters. They must be in agreement with what I have said in the past.

By their silence, Trump's followers have proven me right again.

Of course, they try to avoid Trump as much as they can. Why do they support the idiot?

They don't know.
Trump has won legitimate...now Democrats need to know how many votes they need to steal the election.

Democrats will let you know when they've "won". So be patient.

"ALL that is required for Democrats to win is for Conservatives to do nothing"

God Bless those who are movers and shakers

I am a former Democrat and was an operative in the party. They are corrupt and criminal. Like I stated in the OP the machine apparatus is simp!y going to see how many votes they need to steal the election. I would not vote Democrat with a gun to my head. Crooked sonofabitches.

I am a former Democrat and was an operative in the party.

Strange how many of Trump's followers say they were former Democrats.

And, of course, like all of Trump's fans, you simply make an accusation. You failed to provide substantiation for the accusation.

That's a common problem with Trump and his supporters. They think merely saying something makes it true.

How many days will it take Democrats to determine the number of mail-in votes they to steal the election and manufacture those votes?

What manufactured votes?
The ones the dimocommies suddenly "found".

How many days will it take Democrats to determine the number of mail-in votes they to steal the election and manufacture those votes?

What manufactured votes?

You mean the actual ballots that were cast and are still being counted?

Remember, despite what Trump tells you to think, COUNTING a ballot and CASTING a ballot are not the same thing.

One would thing this is obvious. But clearly some of you guys are a little behind on the concept.

What manufactured votes?

Remember, despite what Trump tells you to think, COUNTING a ballot and CASTING a ballot are not the same thing.

One would thing this is obvious. But clearly some of you guys are a little behind on the concept.
Ballots should never come with coupons in the junk mail. You request an absentee ballot and mail it. Why are people voting in Detroit, Atlanta, and other urban shit hole's without signing the registration book?

I am a former Democrat and was an operative in the party.

Strange how many of Trump's followers say they were former Democrats.

And, of course, like all of Trump's fans, you simply make an accusation. You failed to provide substantiation for the accusation.

That's a common problem with Trump and his supporters. They think merely saying something makes it true.
I have held causal conversations with Simon, Hart, Obama, Durbin, Emmanuel, Jones, and Daley. You're an idiot.

Just how dumb is Trump?

I only know I have never gotten a response from Trump's supporters. They must be in agreement with what I have said in the past.

By their silence, Trump's followers have proven me right again.

Of course, they try to avoid Trump as much as they can. Why do they support the idiot?

They don't know.
Trump has won legitimate...now Democrats need to know how many votes they need to steal the election.
He did win legitimately but the overnight ballots last night in Michigan and pa took place so looks like the answer to your question is one night.

I am a former Democrat and was an operative in the party. They are corrupt and criminal. Like I stated in the OP the machine apparatus is simp!y going to see how many votes they need to steal the election. I would not vote Democrat with a gun to my head. Crooked sonofabitches.
Bout you would vote for an evil globalists as bush who hates trump sense trump is not a globalist part of the corrupt two party system the bush’s are,wow that makes sense. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::uhoh3:

What manufactured votes?

Ballots should never come with coupons in the junk mail. You request an absentee ballot and mail it. Why are people voting in Detroit, Atlanta, and other urban shit hole's without signing the registration book?

There's no evidence that there's any widespread mail in voter fraud.

Why then would we have a problem with people voting by mail? And have you been to Atlanta? Its a lovely city. MARTA is the best.

I don't know how many times I have asked this over the years.

Just how dumb is Trump?
Atlas is now Trump's chief advisor on the Covid-19 pandemic, and Trump allowed Atlas to appear on a Russian network, the Kremlin's main propaganda arm into the U.S.

Trump's fans said nothing.
Looks like about 3'days.

3 days before you began imagining voter fraud? I'd say you started imagining it before the election.

Joe Biden's Campaign Manager has said they can "win" without Pennsylvania and Florida, my feeling is that they are going to attempt to steal Georgia, North Carolina and Texas. The MSM have been pushing the Memo about Texas going Blue for weeks, today on Morning Joe they were all saying keep an eye on Texas which means they are in on the stealing of Texas.
If Texas falls, then you will absolutely know that the game was rigged by the Democrats. There is no way that Texas falls (Remember the Alamo). Texas needs to somehow rid itself of the transplants, even if it has to do what the Democrats love to do, and that is to raise taxes, and create the highest cost of living there imaginable. They'll leave I garantee you they will. They need to change the rules also upon who can get elected to power in the state in order to insulate itself from the trojan horse senarios. It's time to once again stand Texas, just like you did during the fight against Santa Ana and his Mexican troops. It may be time to declare your independence from infiltrating forces that seek to destroy you from within.

Trust me, you won't be alone in your fight. You will have many allies that will be ready to assist you from across this great nation of patriots. Talking about political war here, and having a strategy to win in order to preserve your culture, constitution, way of life, and your patriotism.

What manufactured votes?

There's no evidence that there's any widespread mail in voter fraud.

Why then would we have a problem with people voting by mail? And have you been to Atlanta? Its a lovely city. MARTA is the best.
Oh yeah, just 135,000 votes showing up with just Bidens name on them eh ?? Ok nothing to see here folks so move along.

Forum List

Back