How Many Days Will it Take Democrats to Steal the Election?

How Many Days Will it Take Democrats to Steal the Election?

• 3 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 days

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 5 days

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 6 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 days

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many days will it take Democrats to determine the number of mail-in votes they to steal the election and manufacture those votes?
counting votes is undemocratic MAGA
Stuffing ballot boxes is. I've seen Chicago Democratic Party political machine from the inside. Democratic machines in large cities are criminal organizations.

How many days will it take Democrats to determine the number of mail-in votes they to steal the election and manufacture those votes?
Must not be going well?
Oh yes... Trump will be ahead on election night. Then, when Democrats know how many votes they need they will manufacture them. Already seen it in California in 2018. Biden is a 47 year political animal. He doesn't care how party bosses achieve it, just so long as he wins.

Florida will be called for BIDEN at 10:30 pm Eastern. Later in the evening Arizona will be called for Biden. Then its over for TRUMP. Arizona many not be called until the early morning hours, but once its called for BIDEN after BIDEN's victory in Florida, there is no path for Trump to 270. Even if Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, he would still lose by losing Florida and Arizona.

Well, they been trying to rig it for 1461 days, so we'll see.
They even tried to overturn the 2016 results with a bullshit impeachment.

2016 all over again...the election is rigged..the election is rigged..waaaa..day later..the election was fair and square..yipeee.. (chuckle)
Nope. The next day"Russian collision waaaaaaaa!" :206:

Florida will be called for BIDEN at 10:30 pm Eastern. Later in the evening Arizona will be called for Biden. Then its over for TRUMP. Arizona many not be called until the early morning hours, but once its called for BIDEN after BIDEN's victory in Florida, there is no path for Trump to 270. Even if Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, he would still lose by losing Florida and Arizona.
Not going to happen. Trump will win Florida, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa and pick-up Minnesota or Wisconsin. It will come down to how the Democratic Party stuffed ballot boxes in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Detroit.

Joe Biden's Campaign Manager has said they can "win" without Pennsylvania and Florida, my feeling is that they are going to attempt to steal Georgia, North Carolina and Texas. The MSM have been pushing the Memo about Texas going Blue for weeks, today on Morning Joe they were all saying keep an eye on Texas which means they are in on the stealing of Texas.
We have had massive early voter turnout here.
It will bode well for Trump. Biden will not get enough early votes.

Not going to happen. Trump will win Florida, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa and pick-up Minnesota or Wisconsin. It will come down to how the Democratic Party stuffed ballot boxes in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Detroit.

You can keep dreaming for about another 8 hours. Then your going to have to wake up to the reality of a BIDEN victory!

You can keep dreaming for about another 8 hours. Then your going to have to wake up to the reality of a BIDEN victory!
My suggestion to you is to begin drinking heavily to ease the pain of Biden not winning on election night.:cheers2:

time trump.jpg

Just how dumb is Trump?

I only know I have never gotten a response from Trump's supporters. They must be in agreement with what I have said in the past.

By their silence, Trump's followers have proven me right again.

Of course, they try to avoid Trump as much as they can. Why do they support the idiot?

They don't know.

Just how dumb is Trump?

I only know I have never gotten a response from Trump's supporters. They must be in agreement with what I have said in the past.

By their silence, Trump's followers have proven me right again.

Of course, they try to avoid Trump as much as they can. Why do they support the idiot?

They don't know.
It's really bad when idiots tell lies to themselves on message boards.

Day number 1. Trump leads in all critical states. The crime is already underway behind the scenes by Democrats.

Until Roberts and Alito side with their establishment guy :laughing0301:
Didn't Adams and the Federalist have the "Alien and Sedition Acts" that attempted to control the media and throw Jefferson and Madison in jail?

Forum List

Back