How many democrats own guns?

[

What strict gun controls. All we ask is that every weapon sold legally have a background check done on the person buying it. You have to admit that it just might save at least ONE life. and even one life is priceless.

Put the NRA and the Gun Nutters crede aside and do what is right for a change.

Why does a person have to get a background check when there is a Bill of Rights that says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed?

Why do we need permission form the filthy ass government to enjoy an individual right enumerated in the Bill of Rights?

How come the the assumption is that a person is guilty until proven innocent? Proven innocent by a government run by filthy ass dumbass corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups?

If we just want to save one life then why don't we prevent driving, swimming pools, knifes, pesticides, Big Macs and everything else in our society that is a danger?

If you just want to save one life then how about preventing abortion on demand for the sake of convenience? That would save about a million children's lives each year.
Why don't we give guns to 5 year olds?

They aren't old enough. We don't even allow 20 year olds to buy hand guns...

So we do, in fact, control who owns guns...thanks for pointing that out......
yes, are you ok with that? if so, why?

I actually think if you serve in the military you get to carry a gun off duty...even at 17.....

I don't mind having people wait for a certain age, it isn't unreasonable.....as long as at midnight they get to buy a gun on their birthday......

We can haggle over the right age......

We punish the crime, not the gun owner.....
What about Johnny Psycho that's been stalking Susie Q, sending her threats, following her around... She gets a restraining order against Johnny and he freaks out... Do you think he should be able to legally go buy a gun? If that restraining order could get registered in a database and flagged during a background check at a gun store do you think that would be worth supporting?

Thank you...I missed that post.......before I reply..is this the English kid?
yes

In that case.....no one was allowed into that area with a gun, American or English........even if he bought a gun he wouldn't have been able to get near trump...that is why he tried to steal the cops gun....and any other person there could have done the same thing....

Your point has no merit.......

There were people at Dallas, the Giffords shooting and at the NRA convention and the Republican convention and guns were allowed.........your scenario could have happened anyway......and it didn't.......
Isn't your point that there shouldn't be gun control so in a 2guy world the attendees of the rally would be able to carry?
I believe in gun control...always have.....you guys say we don't because you want gun control laws that don't work....and the morons in the movement want to punish normal gun owners.

If you commit a crime with a gun, you go to jail...if you are a felon with a gun, you go to jail.......that is what we need...and to enforce it....

The Republican convention had concealed and open carry.......nothing happened......

Allowing people to carry guns at Dallas, the Giffords Rally and at the NRA and Republican conventions.......they did nothing to cause trouble......
Yeah, the majority of the time I would suspect that nothing would happen, but I just pointed out an example where something would have happened and Trump would be donzo right now... Kinda crazy if you think about it.

And anyone there could have done the same thing...the kid could have sent himself a gun in an xbox...the way the do it sometimes in England.....or he could have murdered someone and taken their gun........

None of the laws you want would have stopped him.....

Why does a person have to get a background check when there is a Bill of Rights that says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed?

Why do we need permission form the filthy ass government to enjoy an individual right enumerated in the Bill of Rights?

How come the the assumption is that a person is guilty until proven innocent? Proven innocent by a government run by filthy ass dumbass corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups?

If we just want to save one life then why don't we prevent driving, swimming pools, knifes, pesticides, Big Macs and everything else in our society that is a danger?

If you just want to save one life then how about preventing abortion on demand for the sake of convenience? That would save about a million children's lives each year.

I actually think if you serve in the military you get to carry a gun off duty...even at 17.....

I don't mind having people wait for a certain age, it isn't unreasonable.....as long as at midnight they get to buy a gun on their birthday......

What about Johnny Psycho that's been stalking Susie Q, sending her threats, following her around... She gets a restraining order against Johnny and he freaks out... Do you think he should be able to legally go buy a gun? If that restraining order could get registered in a database and flagged during a background check at a gun store do you think that would be worth supporting?

I posted about a woman who got a restraining order.......then the boyfriend came over and beat her....till she shot him...the restraining order didn't work, the gun did....

If he is a threat, no.......but how do you know the accusation is true....the first step in most divorces is the restraining order to get leverage for custody of the kids........

Put in a process that clears that up...and I might support it.

And the best deterrent isn't disarming the man...it is arming the woman........expedite her permit.....unlike New Jersey where the woman was waiting for her carry permit..as the sheriff refused to give it to her...when she was stabbed to death by her ex in her drive way.......

The guy will attack the woman with a gun or with a knife....the key is to arm the woman.......that stops it..if anything can....

So.....in this story...Johnny Psycho gets a restraining order on him and let's say they take every single gun he owns...........how does that stop him from burying a 10 dollar Walmart hatchet in her head...?

Arlington Heights man pleads no contest to hacking wife to death in Wisconsin

An Arlington Heights man accused of hacking his wife to death with a hatchet in Wisconsin has taken a plea deal, more than a month before he was slated to go on trial.

The Journal Times of Racine reports that 39-year-old Cristian Loga-Negru pleaded no contest Friday to first-degree intentional homicide in the 2014 slaying. He's accused of killing 36-year-old Roxana Abrudan in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, where she went to stay with her boss to hide
from her husband.

Women are vulnerable because they are physically weaker than men......you can take away every gun they have and these men will kill their wives.....what you need to do is make it easier for a woman with this problem to get a gun that she can carry........a court order waiving waiting periods and permitting processes and getting her training would work a lot better to save these women........

In that case.....no one was allowed into that area with a gun, American or English........even if he bought a gun he wouldn't have been able to get near trump...that is why he tried to steal the cops gun....and any other person there could have done the same thing....

There were people at Dallas, the Giffords shooting and at the NRA convention and the Republican convention and guns were allowed.........your scenario could have happened anyway......and it didn't.......
Isn't your point that there shouldn't be gun control so in a 2guy world the attendees of the rally would be able to carry?
I believe in gun control...always have.....you guys say we don't because you want gun control laws that don't work....and the morons in the movement want to punish normal gun owners.

If you commit a crime with a gun, you go to jail...if you are a felon with a gun, you go to jail.......that is what we need...and to enforce it....

The Republican convention had concealed and open carry.......nothing happened......

Allowing people to carry guns at Dallas, the Giffords Rally and at the NRA and Republican conventions.......they did nothing to cause trouble......
Yeah, the majority of the time I would suspect that nothing would happen, but I just pointed out an example where something would have happened and Trump would be donzo right now... Kinda crazy if you think about it.

And anyone there could have done the same thing...the kid could have sent himself a gun in an xbox...the way the do it sometimes in England.....or he could have murdered someone and taken their gun........

The fact that he couldn't buy a gun at the gun range he was at and wasn't allowed to carry at the rally forced him to try and grab a gun from a cop which led to his arrest. Take those restrictions away and Trump is 6 feet under

The fact that he couldn't buy a gun at the gun range he was at and wasn't allowed to carry at the rally forced him to try and grab a gun from a cop which led to his arrest. Take those restrictions away and Trump is 6 feet under

No......the police cordon stopped him......our current gun control laws stopped him...he was not a citizen....he can't buy a gun....

What gun law stopped him from grabbing that gun....or getting a gun....had he planned better he would have gotten a gun...like the guy who murdered the Member of Parliament in gun controlled England.......remember that...they confiscated guns and he shot her .......

So.....in this story...Johnny Psycho gets a restraining order on him and let's say they take every single gun he owns...........how does that stop him from burying a 10 dollar Walmart hatchet in her head...?

An Arlington Heights man accused of hacking his wife to death with a hatchet in Wisconsin has taken a plea deal, more than a month before he was slated to go on trial.

The Journal Times of Racine reports that 39-year-old Cristian Loga-Negru pleaded no contest Friday to first-degree intentional homicide in the 2014 slaying. He's accused of killing 36-year-old Roxana Abrudan in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, where she went to stay with her boss to hide
from her husband.

Women are vulnerable because they are physically weaker than men......you can take away every gun they have and these men will kill their wives.....what you need to do is make it easier for a woman with this problem to get a gun that she can carry........a court order waiving waiting periods and permitting processes and getting her training would work a lot better to save these women........
You are correct, he could kill her a number of ways... but my question is do you think we should legally sell this guy a gun?

from her husband.

You are correct, he could kill her a number of ways... but my question is do you think we should legally sell this guy a gun?

If you prove he is an actual danger, no.....but how do you do that? This is a country with the rule of law.......how do you know she is telling the truth? Do you think every guy with a restraining order is guilty? What about the tactic of getting the restraining order to get leverage for child custody...should he lose his right without due process...? Should he have an appeal? How long is he denied that right?

I would pay more attention to arming the woman...that will keep more of them alive...the man can easily kill the woman without a gun....but you are fixated on the gun...

No......the police cordon stopped him......our current gun control laws stopped him...he was not a citizen....he can't buy a gun....

What gun law stopped him from grabbing that gun....or getting a gun....had he planned better he would have gotten a gun...like the guy who murdered the Member of Parliament in gun controlled England.......remember that...they confiscated guns and he shot her .......
I get it there are tons of examples where people get guns illegally and use them. I'm not going to go broken record on this... I've made my point and it makes sense if you open your mind to it.

from her husband.

If you prove he is an actual danger, no.....but how do you do that? This is a country with the rule of law.......how do you know she is telling the truth? Do you think every guy with a restraining order is guilty? What about the tactic of getting the restraining order to get leverage for child custody...should he lose his right without due process...? Should he have an appeal? How long is he denied that right?

I would pay more attention to arming the woman...that will keep more of them alive...the man can easily kill the woman without a gun....but you are fixated on the gun...
All good questions that would need to be addressed. My recommendation would be that anybody flagged would have to go through a more thorough background check and qualifying criteria. This would take away a "heat of the moment" purchase and allow for more details to be gathered to qualify the individual

Yet you still can't say what type of background check a thief that STOLE my gun by entering a LOCKED vehicle on PRIVATE PROPERTY where he/she didn't belong will go through for having that gun.
I did answer that... No kind of background check. bg checks have no effect on criminals that illegally buy or steal arms. Do you claim that 100% of criminals steal or illegally obtain guns and 0% are detoured from not being able to easily buy one from a store?

The laws you support won't keep criminals from getting guns because they're criminals. They will find a way to get them. The laws you support will make it harder for those that wouldn't do the things for which you use to put those laws in place.
Making somebody go through a bg check could be an instant thing, it doesn't need to be a process that makes the purchase of a gun any harder. And it definitely could prevent SOME criminals from getting weapons... Not all criminals but some. That's the point

criminals typically use other "routes" to obtain firearms

rather then going through a system they know they would fail

If it saves one life, it's worth it. If it doesn't, I hope it's you.

In 2013, there were 11,208 homicides with firearms. Reducing it by one would be 11,207. You call that successful?

[

What strict gun controls. All we ask is that every weapon sold legally have a background check done on the person buying it. You have to admit that it just might save at least ONE life. and even one life is priceless.

Put the NRA and the Gun Nutters crede aside and do what is right for a change.

While I don't specifically remember it occurring, my dad said he started teaching me and my brother about gun safety when we were 5 years old. I do remember target shooting and hunting before age 10. I wasn't given a gun at age 5 but I have been around them and guns were around the house all my life.

from her husband.

All good questions that would need to be addressed. My recommendation would be that anybody flagged would have to go through a more thorough background check and qualifying criteria. This would take away a "heat of the moment" purchase and allow for more details to be gathered to qualify the individual

While all that's going on they are the ones that will steal them from someone else. You have yet to explain how those methods of obtaining one will ever have a background check.

I posed a situation to you and YOU said if laws you support prevented one death, YOU would consider it a success. When asked if you thought only having had 11,207 in 2013 vs. 11,208 was a success, you ran from your previous claim and refused to answer. That's why I can't support you gun control freaks with what you say. You make statements knowing all the numbers then, when a question is posed to you based on what you said, you run from it and won't stand up to defend your claims.

I did answer that... No kind of background check. bg checks have no effect on criminals that illegally buy or steal arms. Do you claim that 100% of criminals steal or illegally obtain guns and 0% are detoured from not being able to easily buy one from a store?

The laws you support won't keep criminals from getting guns because they're criminals. They will find a way to get them. The laws you support will make it harder for those that wouldn't do the things for which you use to put those laws in place.
Making somebody go through a bg check could be an instant thing, it doesn't need to be a process that makes the purchase of a gun any harder. And it definitely could prevent SOME criminals from getting weapons... Not all criminals but some. That's the point

criminals typically use other "routes" to obtain firearms

rather then going through a system they know they would fail

If it saves one life, it's worth it. If it doesn't, I hope it's you.

In 2013, there were 11,208 homicides with firearms. Reducing it by one would be 11,207. You call that successful?

compared to the war on poverty --LOL

[

Regulation doesn't have to mean that you don't have the right to own any gun including LAWs, full Auto AKs and M-16s, Uzis, Mac-9s, and even RPGs. Again, almost anyone can get the Firearms licenses to possess and fire these as long as they have the ability to secure the weapons. Securing an Automatic Rifle is not leaving on top of the freezer in the back porch.

I think you are a little confused about this.

The license to own a firearm is the Second Amendment. In the the Miller case the Supreme Court found the 2nd applied to military weapons.

When the filthy ass government sets up a licensing program then it becomes a portal where you must get permission to have the right that was already enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The regulations that the filthy ass government establishes can pertain all kinds of requirements that was never in the Bill of Rights and infringes upon our right to keep and bear arms.

What is wrong with me keeping a weapon on top of the freezer on the back porch if I want to do it? Maybe I live in a rural area and have no children at home. I can determine what is safe in my household and do not need the filthy ass government telling what to do before I am allowed to enjoy a right enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

Either the Bill of Rights is a real document that protect us citizens from the abuses of government or it nothing more than toilet paper. The Libtards argue that it is toilet paper that can be changed willy nilly by stupid ass corrupt politicians elected by greedy special interest groups.

I am sorry. I don't need the filthy ass government telling me what to do when it comes to a Constitutional right.

Last edited:
[

Regulation doesn't have to mean that you don't have the right to own any gun including LAWs, full Auto AKs and M-16s, Uzis, Mac-9s, and even RPGs. Again, almost anyone can get the Firearms licenses to possess and fire these as long as they have the ability to secure the weapons. Securing an Automatic Rifle is not leaving on top of the freezer in the back porch.

I think you are a little confused about this.

The license to own a firearm is the Second Amendment. In the the Miller case the Supreme Court found the 2nd applied to military weapons.

When the filthy ass government sets up a licensing program then it becomes a portal where you must get permission to have the right that was already enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The regulations that the filthy ass government established can pertain all kinds of requirements that was never in the Bill of Rights and infringes upon our right to keep and bear arms.

What is wrong with me keeping a weapon on top of the freezer on the back porch if I want to do it? Maybe I live in a rural area and have no children at home. I can determine what is safe in my household and do not need the filthy ass government telling what to do before I am allowed to enjoy a right enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

Either the Bill of Rights is a real document that protect us citizens from the abuses of government or it nothing more than toilet paper. The Libtards argue that it is toilet paper that can be changed willy nilly by stupid ass corrupt politicians elected by greedy special interest groups.

I am sorry. I don't need the filthy ass government telling me what to do when it comes to a Constitutional right.

the question was in miller

was a sawed off shotgun useful to the military

it was sent back to the lower court to find out

[Q

Thats your opinion and you have every right to express it. I on the other hand am a gun owner but also see the benefits to some gun control... I don't think some psycho stalker who just got a retraining order against him should be able to walk into a store and buy a gun. Let him seek one out on the black market, maybe he will get one and use it... maybe he wont. I don't think people should be driving around with machine guns in their trucks and possess the ability to spray a crowd and kill dozens of people in a matter of seconds... Thats my two cents.

The same filthy ass government that can prevent a psycho stalker from having a gun is the same filthy ass government that prevent anybody from owning a handgun at home for self defense just like they tried to do in DC until the Heller case put an end to it.

The Miller case established that the Second Amendment applies to military weapons so Americans do have the right to drive around with machine guns in their truck. I own a full auto M-16 and I do drive around with it in my truck sometimes and have never committed a crime with it. In fact despite a few high profile shooting by idiots that used the guns for illegal purposes neither F-A or even semi auto weapons are hardly ever used in crimes. The FBI says that long guns are only used in about 5% of gun crimes and semi auto or F-A is a subset of that. Most of that 5% are shotguns.

I have asked you this question several times before but you run from it big time.

If you are worried about the infrequent mass shooting that occasionally kill dozens of people then why aren't you outraged at abortion on demand for the sake of convenience that kills about a million innocent children each year? You would get more bang for your buck if your outrage was directed towards infanticide.

[Q

The Court said in Miller that the Second applied to military weapons. The court erroneously said that the sawed off shotgun that Mr Miller had was not used by the military so therefore he was guilty. In fact the military did use sawed off shotguns in WWI and the court was wrong. At any rate Miller never showed for court to vigorously defend against the oppression of the filthy ass NFA laws so a proper verdict was never rendered.

All you ask, huh?
How do you enforce the law that demands this be done?
It's against the law to speed. How do we enforce that law?
A police officer observes the act and writes a citation. Unless an BATFE agent is involved in a private sale, this does not apply.

Gun shows, legal private sales, gun shops. Gun Shows and Shops are easily enforced. But it's a bit harder on private sales.
Indeed. How does the state prove that a private transfer took place w/o a background check?
Private transfers are the focus of universal background checks- - if the state cannot prove that the parties involved in a private sale broke the law, how can the law be enforced?
If the law cannot be enforced, why have it?

Now, require the AR and AK to have to have special licensing.
Utterly unnecessary.

[Q

The Court said in Miller that the Second applied to military weapons. The court erroneously said that the sawed off shotgun that Mr Miller had was not used by the military so therefore he was guilty. In fact the military did use sawed off shotguns in WWI and the court was wrong. At any rate Miller never showed for court to vigorously defend against the oppression of the filthy ass NFA laws so a proper verdict was never rendered.

exactly

Forum List

Back