How many Democrats voted for Kamala in the primary?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
My understanding is the person with the most votes wins the election.

How many did Biden get and how many did Harris get?

Shouldn’t there be another primary if Biden drops out?

So many disenfranchised Dem voters…and they just take it?

Are they liberals, or are they just in support of THE CURRENT THING?

Odd that the only ones whining about Harris on the ticket are Maga cult members. I'm pretty sure you weren't gonna vote for Biden anyway.

Your concern for the Dems is heartening. Of course Dem voters elected a slate of delegates to represent them at the convention. It was those delegates that voted Harris in. Seems an appropriate system since we live in a Republic, not a direct democracy.

Your concern for the Dems is heartening. Of course Dem voters elected a slate of delegates to represent them at the convention. It was those delegates that voted Harris in. Seems an appropriate system since we live in a Republic, not a direct democracy.
So you guys just mindlessly follow the thing.

I always thought so. Thanks for the confirmation.

Odd that the only ones whining about Harris on the ticket are Maga cult members. I'm pretty sure you weren't gonna vote for Biden anyway.
It's what we would expect from low-information Democrat voters who just accept what they are told, and role with it. Now go be a good sheeple.

libbs don't care .. they will support who their Marxist overlords tell them to support ..

we are concerned about the process of candidate selection and the disenfranchisement of millions of American voters ! even if said voters are stupid leftists ..

Nope but all the BS about "Mah Democracy" from the marxist dems sure has tailed-off.

You "lesser dems" are such rubes.

8xgvxc.jpg

we are concerned about the process of candidate selection and the disenfranchisement of millions of American voters ! even if said voters are stupid leftists ..
You've got your own party to worry about. A crazy presidential candidate and a VP who rapes couches. Mind your own bidness.

Wouldn't really matter all that much. Delegates at a convention select the party nominee.

Why do you hate representative democracy?

Forum List

Back