How many fake accents will Hillary Clinton use while on the campaign trail?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
So, how many fake accents will the non-transparent fraud, who thinks she's above answering questions, Hillary Clinton use?

When she goes to the south, you won't find a southerner with as pronounced of a southern twang as Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a black audience, you won't find anyone blacker than Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a Latino audience, why nobody in the audience will have a heavier Latino accent, she'll make people think she just came across the border from Mexico. When speaking before Asians, she'll have an Asian accent. I can hardly wait to laugh my ass off when she attempts to use one of the Boston accents.

So, how many fake accents will the non-transparent fraud, who thinks she's above answering questions, Hillary Clinton use?

When she goes to the south, you won't find a southerner with as pronounced of a southern twang as Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a black audience, you won't find anyone blacker than Hillary. When Hillary speaks before a Latino audience, why nobody in the audience will have a heavier Latino accent, she'll make people think she just came across the border from Mexico. When speaking before Asians, she'll have an Asian accent. I can hardly wait to laugh my ass off when she attempts to use one of the Boston accents.

I am in saying at least 2......of course if she has others the media may not show that video....

Well....she hasnt been called the vocal chameleon for nothing!

the woman has a golden throat .... gotta give her that. :wink_2:

She's a lying fake just like many liberals and that is no southern accent, she sounds like a blithering idiot trying to fake a drawl.

When starts speaking Lamboli, then she's doing something.

Her audiences will be carefully screened, so no doubt they'll scream with joy when she "identifies" with them.

My father in law is from Mexico, and he's insulted when people try to pander to him.

I would love to hear her do a Pakistani or Indian accent... lol

LMAO! Good one! I can just see it now, if Hillary speaks in Dearborn, MI, she'll wear a burka and speak in the heaviest Arabic accent ever heard.

Black, Hispanic, Southern and Asian Elizabeth Warren beat her to American Indian.

I'm predicting the appearance of, "Poncho Hillary" by the end of this election cycle....

You are delusional. She speaks as she always have.

Well....she hasnt been called the vocal chameleon for nothing!

the woman has a golden throat .... gotta give her that. :wink_2:
Bill thinks so.

Hopping into Bill's bed after his many exploits, well the word 'skank' comes to mind.
I think you tagged her perfectly, good job.

If she wins the Democratic nomination will they test her first, for STD's?
I think you're right.

Forum List

Back