How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I am.
Yes, God made you. But he didn't make you a homosexual.

He made you a woman with all of the functioning parts and plumbing that a normal woman needs to have heterosexual intercourse and give birth to babys.

But you have made the "choice" not to use your female parts in a natural and normal way as God made you.

And embrace a lifestyle that rejects the natural for the unnatural.

That's your opinion, not a fact. It is the prerogative of every human to choose how they feel about stuff.

You have no right to accuse someone of 'unnatural' feelings. Absolutely none.
He certainly does have that right. It's called the First Amendment.

What he says may offend you, but he has that inherent right to do so.

As there is no God, it is irrelevent..

So all you bigotted anti-gay folk think these gay guys and girls really like the opposite sex, but choose to bang somebody of their own gender??

<rolls eyes>...

I have to ask this, how may of you got choose your sexuality ? How can anyone honestly answer that?

Last edited:
I could kick myself for my last post. But the Bible was written by mere flesh and blood men. There is no proof otherwise. But MAYBE it was inspired by GOD...WHO is to say it wasn’? But, maybe it WASN'T.There is that ....How many of you got to choose your sexuality, handedness, or eye color? We don’t get those choices, do we?

Sorry, but that whole "it was men who put pen to paper" thing doesn't wash to anyone who's ever been or had a secretary. It doesn't matter who took the dictation; what matters is who did the composition. So if you're going to state that the Judeo-Christian God exists, and then categorically state the primary evidence for His existence is false, you're going to have to give us some OTHER indication of it.

Sexual orientation is not dexterity dominance, nor is it eye color, and you can no more prove that it is than you can prove that God exists, but the Bible isn't real.

I have to ask this, how may of you got choose your sexuality ? How can anyone honestly answer that?
I can. I choose heterosexuality. I can and could have pursued women for dates and sexual relations, but I didn't.

I can. I choose heterosexuality. I can and could have pursued women for dates and sexual relations, but I didn't.

What is right for you, may not be right for others...

You sound like you are a bi, but choose to be straight. What about those who are only attracted to the same sex?

Welcome back BTW...:cool:

so you get up every day making a choice not to be gay but are actually attracted to women?

really? somehow i don't think so.

Most of us are,,, well, fill in the blank. Is that GOD's will? I loved my husband. He...Died, THAT was GOD's will. That is the fate that defalls us all. We accept, we move on, but we know life is an illusion. Nobody gets choices.

Last edited:

so you get up every day making a choice not to be gay but are actually attracted to women?

I mean exactly what I said. Read it again.

and unless you are bisexual, you aren't "choosing" anything.
I most certainly am choosing.

I am more than capable of pursuing women or accepting an advancement from a woman. I choose not to.

Just as I choose not to wear any purple. (There's just something inherently wrong with that color.)

If we want to talk about my PREFERENCE, that is different. I don't know where my preference for men came from - nature, nurture, combo.

I am more than capable of pursuing women or accepting an advancement from a woman. I choose not to.

Just as I choose not to wear any purple. (There's just something inherently wrong with that color.)

If we want to talk about my PREFERENCE, that is different. I don't know where my preference for men came from - nature, nurture, combo.

it doesn't matter where your preference came from. it is probably a function of both nurture and nature.

but like i said, unless you're actually attracted to women and made a conscious decision not to pursue them, you're being disingenuous.

it doesn't matter where your preference came from. it is probably a function of both nurture and nature.

but like i said, unless you're actually attracted to women and made a conscious decision not to pursue them, you're being disingenuous.
Well, I don't really conflate being exact with being disingenuous.

Most of us are,,, well, fill in the blank. Is that GOD's will? I loved my husband. He...Died, THAT was GOD's will. That is the fate that defalls us all. We accept, we move on, but we know life is an illusion. Nobody gets choices.

No, we all get choices. Everything we do is a choice and to take your view si to refuse responsibility for those choices.

I can choose not to eat, too, but it would go against my nature....

And yet you can still choose as many have chosen to not eat to the point of death.

I can choose to not drink alcohol despite genetic predisposition toward alcoholism.

EVERYTHING is a choice.

Wow, so judgemental of you.

I can choose not to eat, too, but it would go against my nature....

And yet you can still choose as many have chosen to not eat to the point of death.

I can choose to not drink alcohol despite genetic predisposition toward alcoholism.

EVERYTHING is a choice.

so you get up every day wanting to bonk other men and have to fight that impulse every day and instead have sex with women who skeeve you?

i believe it.

Forum List

Back