How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

If that pic of t-shirt is what you claim is quoted in the Bible you are sadly mistaken. It is as simple as gay is sin.

Are you seriously gonna sit there straight faced, look me in your monitor, and tell me that Leviticus 12:2 doesn't read, "For he who beats him up afterwards shall not have committed an abomination."? You, sir, are simply dishonest!
Yes [I am LIAR!. Leviticus 12:2, "Say to the Israelites: A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. NIV. See, I actually read the Bible and KNOW what I am talking about.

No, see, you're looking at the New King James version. I read my translation out of The Living Bible. So you're kinda splitting hairs here. The wording was different, but both of our translations of Leviticus 12:2 -mean- the same thing, and isn't that what's important?

Are you seriously gonna sit there straight faced, look me in your monitor, and tell me that Leviticus 12:2 doesn't read, "For he who beats him up afterwards shall not have committed an abomination."? You, sir, are simply dishonest!
Yes [I am LIAR!. Leviticus 12:2, "Say to the Israelites: A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. NIV. See, I actually read the Bible and KNOW what I am talking about.

No, see, you're looking at the New King James version. I read my translation out of The Living Bible. So you're kinda splitting hairs here. The wording was different, but both of our translations of Leviticus 12:2 -mean- the same thing, and isn't that what's important?
You are delusional. They are completely different. Satan has clouded your mind. If you can read, I read the NIV New Internatioinal Version.

You are delusional. They are completely different. Satan has clouded your mind. If you can read, I read the NIV New Internatioinal Version.

I've done nothing to his mind, stop with the accusations. But i see you're unaware of the many curses I've applied to your mind.

:FIREdevil:

Last edited:

I've done nothing to his mind, stop with the accusations. But i see you're unaware of the many curses I've applied to your mind.

You are simply a human, you can't do anything to my mind.

No, I've been touched by Satan and he's blessed me with eternal life making me immortal.

Now, I'm choosing between being a vampire or a mummy.

No, I've been touched by Satan and he's blessed me with eternal life making me immortal.

Now, I'm choosing between being a vampire or a mummy.
Satan can't make you immortal. If he told you that he is lying as he musually does. Stock up on sun block, you are going to need it.

I am torn here, between all the malarkey…. God made us all. We have free will, and ...and...if we are Gay, isn’t that god's will, too?

How Many Thieves Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

Not exactly logical. Leaves out any understanding of God or His teachings. God loves the thief and the gay. He loves you & me. All sinners.

I am torn here, between all the malarkey…. God made us all. We have free will, and ...and...if we are Gay, isn’t that god's will, too?
Gay is a choice. No, it is not God's will, if it was he would not have created woman.

Gay is a choice. No, it is not God's will, if it was he would not have created woman.

Is being heterosexual a choice? When did we get to make a choice? I respect your point of view. I have NEVER been hurt by a GAY person, or, maybe I just don't keep a tally of that sort of thing. I just don't fear them...Who can say they know what God's will is?

Last edited:

Is being heterosexual a choice? When did we get to make a choice? I respect your point of view. I have NEVER been hurt by a GAY person, or, maybe I just don't keep a tally of that sort of thing. I just don't fear them...Who can say they know what God's will is?
Read the Bible, you will know what God's will is. I have never been hurt by a gay person either.

I have read the bible. Many times. It is just a book, after all. It isn't GOD's will. You do know that, right?

Last edited:

Is being heterosexual a choice?

Is liking mama's milk a choice? We are born that way, but our tastes change as we grow up and acquire new tastes.

Heterosexuality would appear to be the 'default' and people can and do develop other preferences later in their life.

When did we get to make a choice?

When did you choose to like vanilla ice cream? It was something you tried and maybe liked or did not. I know Hindus who have tried to eat meat and some liked it and some did not. Most of those who said they liked it never ate it again, some did.

It is all a choice at various points in time that build to a habitual form of behavior and preference.

I respect your point of view. I have NEVER been hurt by a GAY person, or, maybe I just don't keep a tally of that sort of thing. I just don't fear them...

No, you dont respect his POV or else you wouldnt equate his point of view to mere fear. You dont respect his point of view at all, nor apparently your own integrity or you would be more honest about it all.

Who can say they know what God's will is?

God can and has.

How Many Thieves Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

Not exactly logical. Leaves out any understanding of God or His teachings. God loves the thief and the gay. He loves you & me. All sinners.

I was going to go with "How many schizophrenics much God create before we stop treating them and just accept that mental illness is an 'alternate lifestyle'".

God loves everyone, but that hardly precludes self-improvement.

I could kick myself for my last post. But the Bible was written by mere flesh and blood men. There is no proof otherwise. But MAYBE it was inspired by GOD...WHO is to say it wasn’? But, maybe it WASN'T.There is that ....How many of you got to choose your sexuality, handedness, or eye color? We don’t get those choices, do we?

Last edited:

Heterosexuality doesn't have to be a choice for homosexuality to be one, any more than any other natural inclination must be a choice for acting against that inclination to be a choice.

As for God's will, I hate to break it to you, but that IS what the Bible exists for. Granted, it's not always easy to know His will, but He certainly has never intended for it to be completely unknowable. What would be the point of that?

Forum List

Back