How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

God doesn't create homos... the devil does.

Interesting, your avatar says support your local vets, and you say the devil creates homos.

So would you support your local vets if they were gay? Could you support something "created by the devil?"

Interesting, your avatar says support your local vets, and you say the devil creates homos.

So would you support your local vets if they were gay? Could you support something "created by the devil?"
God created man and woman, satan influenced man and woman to sin therefore the evil of homosexuality.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You must be kidding... :eusa_eh:

So you wouldn't support all your local vets, got it.

If a gay guy got his legs shot off saving jews from nazis and keeping Hitler from running the world, you wouldn't support him.

Sure hope you've never played the morally righteous role on this board.

God created Man and Woman in order to keep the human race going.
He never created man for man or woman for woman.

Some people will say, "But I was born this way. Since I was a child I was attracted to members of the same sex." To that I will say no, you were born a sinner and that at a young age your sin started to manifest itself. Some people who are children, perhaps six yr.s old, Can distinctly remember going to a store and stealing from the store. Some shoplifted for many years after that as well. Does that mean that they was genetically just a born thief or that their behavior should be accepted because they had had those feelings since their childhood? Of course not. stealing is a sin they committed.

God's Word says that God created you and that homosexuality is wrong. God would not have created you as a homosexual and then called homosexuality an abomination. So who are you going to obey? "We ought to obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29).

Some people will say, "But I was born this way. Since I was a child I was attracted to members of the same sex." To that I will say no, you were born a sinner and that at a young age your sin started to manifest itself. Some people who are children, perhaps six yr.s old, Can distinctly remember going to a store and stealing from the store. Some shoplifted for many years after that as well. Does that mean that they was genetically just a born thief or that their behavior should be accepted because they had had those feelings since their childhood? Of course not. stealing is a sin they committed.

God's Word says that God created you and that homosexuality is wrong. God would not have created you as a homosexual and then called homosexuality an abomination. So who are you going to obey? "We ought to obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29).

Another one of God's equivalents who knows why he created man and woman.

Another one of God's equivalents who I think in some sense we do. He gave us free will, which does not escape consequence, at least not indefinitely. We get to choose between Virtue and Vice. Answer me this. Do You Believe that Your Reason for Being, is of More Relevance, Value, than the Tangents You Create, while You Are Here?

Another one of God's equivalents who I think in some sense we do. He gave us free will, which does not escape consequence, at least not indefinitely. We get to choose between Virtue and Vice. Answer me this. Do You Believe that Your Reason for Being, is of More Relevance, Value, than the Tangents You Create, while You Are Here?

Adorable, I especially like the TruthMatters style with how you randomly capitalize.

I believe that we were put here to learn.
Of what is right and what is wrong.
But also many other things as well.
God says that if we believe in his son we will have everlasting life.
What will we be doing for eternity? One of the clue's is, that we will be elevated just above the Angle's.It's also what pissed off Satan, when he heard that.
That means to me that we will be helping God run this universe.
That means we need to learn here about good and evil.

What will we be doing for eternity? One of the clue's is, that we will be elevated just above the Angle's.It's also what pissed off Satan, when he heard that.

Exactly, good and evil.

Good=2 people loving each other, causing no harm to anyone else.

Evil=people hating 2 people for loving each other, trying to cause them harm even though their love never harmed anyone.

Exactly, good and evil.

Evil=people hating 2 people for loving each other, trying to cause them harm even though their love never harmed anyone.
The Bible says man loving a man as he does a woman is evil, can't get around it.

Exactly, good and evil.

The Bible says man loving a man as he does a woman is evil, can't get around it.

I'm 100% certain you don't take the entire old testament literally, you'd be in jail.

You can pretend to on the internet, but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe you.

How many gay guys must rderp fantasize about before he realizes that it never actually is raining men?

Adorable, I especially like the TruthMatters style with how you randomly capitalize.

Maybe you could try harder to not screw up the Quote functions before you go around giving others posting advice. Truth Matters does not hold the Patent on Capitalizing for Accent. You keep on focusing on not Screwing up Other Peoples Quotes, and Your Own Wet Dreams, and We'll get back to you on it. :)

Exactly, good and evil.

:eek: You speak with such Authority Grand Ma! What Big Teeth You have! :eek:

Maybe you could try harder to not screw up the Quote functions before you go around giving others posting advice. Truth Matters does not hold the Patent on Capitalizing for Accent. You keep on focusing on not Screwing up Other Peoples Quotes, and Your Own Wet Dreams, and We'll get back to you on it. :)

I haven't screwed up the quote function once, that's you boss.

Exactly, good and evil.

:eek: You speak with such Authority Grand Ma! What Big Teeth You have! :eek:

Ok the floor is yours, please tell me about all the horrors that result from gays being able to obtain a marriage certificate.

Forum List

Back