How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

God didn't create gays

They "chose" the perversion of homosexuality as their lifestyle all by themselves.

Some of us inherited it from our parents.
Homosexuality is not a biological trait that can be genetically passed down to your children.

But it can be passed down as a learned behavior to the children raised by a gay parent(s)

Really, that some philosophy coming from a man of hate and a hateful religion.

Exactly, good and evil.

Good=2 people loving each other, causing no harm to anyone else.

Evil=people hating 2 people for loving each other, trying to cause them harm even though their love never harmed anyone.
The Bible says man loving a man as he does a woman is evil, can't get around it.

I'm 100% certain you don't take the entire old testament literally, you'd be in jail.

You can pretend to on the internet, but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe you.
Like the New Testament the Old Testament is to be taken literally where it is supposed to be. The Old and New Testament condemns homosexuality, period. A true Christian knows this. Satan has fooled you.

Here is something to think about....if gays were born this way why does their body not function for such activity? When a man becomes sexually aroused his rectum does to lubricate as a vagina does for sexual activity. If homosexuality were so natural and approved by god wouldn't the body function in such a manner that would accept penetration naturally?

How much Cancer has to spread before we realize God must want us to die from it?

Here is something to think about....if gays were born this way why does their body not function for such activity? When a man becomes sexually aroused his rectum does to lubricate as a vagina does for sexual activity. If homosexuality were so natural and approved by god wouldn't the body function in such a manner that would accept penetration naturally?

Why does God make Downs Syndrome folk?
If Downs Syndrome folk were born that way why does their body not function for normal activity?

Growing up a few miles away from one of the most highly esteemed, expensive and secular of liberal arts schools in the nation was interesting. Every fall some of the most beautiful young girls you've ever seen would roll into town from all over the world and for a few fleeting months life was good. As horny high school guys you knew if you were going to bag one of these beauties you had a very narrow window. Withing about 3-4 months after classes started up a MASSIVE percentage of those young American beauties would invariably shave their heads and could be seen making out with other chicks in the parks and around campus.

But let's go ahead and blame God for the freaks as the atmosphere around that cesspool of a school CLEARLY had NOTHING to do with all the gayness...

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you consistently mock people of faith, but then have no problem using it when it suits your agenda?? FUBAR

Not everyone shares YOUR idea of faith...for many of us, when you deny equal rights to gay Americans, you are mocking OUR faith. But we get tired of the attitude that only your idea of faith counts.

God didn't create gays

They "chose" the perversion of homosexuality as their lifestyle all by themselves.

Some of us inherited it from our parents.
Homosexuality is not a biological trait that can be genetically passed down to your children.

But it can be passed down as a learned behavior to the children raised by a gay parent(s)

Almost every gay person has straight parents. Are we learning it from them?

The Bible says man loving a man as he does a woman is evil, can't get around it.

I'm 100% certain you don't take the entire old testament literally, you'd be in jail.

You can pretend to on the internet, but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe you.
Like the New Testament the Old Testament is to be taken literally where it is supposed to be. The Old and New Testament condemns homosexuality, period. A true Christian knows this. Satan has fooled you.

Our civic laws are not to be based on your OT and NT.

Our civic laws are not to be based on your OT and NT.

What are you going to be supporting 10 years from now? :eusa_boohoo:

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you consistently mock people of faith, but then have no problem using it when it suits your agenda?? FUBAR

Not everyone shares YOUR idea of faith...for many of us, when you deny equal rights to gay Americans, you are mocking OUR faith. But we get tired of the attitude that only your idea of faith counts.

WTF?

Homosexuality is now a "faith"?
I mean I've always suspected but have never heard a gay individual speak of it.

So then is Christianity, Judaism and Islam also "genetic"?

Why does God make Downs Syndrome folk?
If Downs Syndrome folk were born that way why does their body not function for normal activity?

Close but no cigar on that comparison

Adam and Eve don't exist.

So you have your own theories?

No, I just say they don't exist, because if we go by the Bible story, no human can be made from clay. Unless God is some kind of magician, which he couldn't be, because magic is condemned in the Bible.

There is no evidence there was an Adam and Eve, anyway.
Interesting theory since scientist have proven that essentially everyone is a star...meaning each person has molecules of stars as part of their make up...soooo stars consist of dust and there we go back to genesis where it states man was made from the dust of the earth.

Forum List

Back