How Many Locked Their Doors Last Night?

The anchor baby citizen rule is not going to change, Weatherman. Tough for you, I know.

Do you hate everyone outside of your home?

Or do you just love the people that are inside your home and wish to choose who comes inside?

Well keeping it unlocked for some neighbors will only have the crooks go through the unlocked neighbors door..lol Right?

People need to chill, nothing wrong with making sure that the vetting is the best it can be .
And getting a grip... on those who just traveled there is good too

BUT...Weatherman ....why is he not including all countries over there..?

Or do you just love the people that are inside your home and wish to choose who comes inside?

Well keeping it unlocked for some neighbors will only have the crooks go through the unlocked neighbors door..lol Right?

People need to chill, nothing wrong with making sure that the vetting is the best it can be .

Why am I banned from going in those countries that Obama listed?

Doesn't matter because it does not relate to the OP, or to reality for that matter.

Doesn't matter because it does not relate to the OP, or to reality for that matter.

I know these guys can never answer a question without diverting the question away ...lol

Terrorist would never travel to the next country over and get in that way, they have morals...

Forum List

Back