How many of 452 suicide attacks perpetrated by Muslim extremists?

Yes, I think we all know that not all Muslims are terrorists.

I wish those who keep reminding us of this obvious fact would also remind us that all Christians are not as painted by the Regressive Left.

Somehow they forget to remind us of that one.

Well, we got our assignments in church this morning. My assignment was to hunt down Guno and take him out.

Be careful, that post could put you on the NSA watch list!

I'm happy. You all know better than to slander the whole religion, and every Muslim you meet.

I'm happy. You all know better than to slander the whole religion, and every Muslim you meet.

Who slandered the entire religion? You're doing all you can to avoid admitting there is a problem with Muslims and this sort of thing.

I wish those who keep reminding us of this obvious fact would also remind us that all Christians are not as painted by the Regressive Left.

Well, we got our assignments in church this morning. My assignment was to hunt down Guno and take him out.

Did they issue you a "batshit detector"????
robo_vacuum.jpg

Be careful, that post could put you on the NSA watch list!

Well, with the success they've had with the Baltimore bombers, I'm not all that concerned.

Who slandered the entire religion? You're doing all you can to avoid admitting there is a problem with Muslims and this sort of thing.
They keep trying this canard. What else can they do?
Well, actually, I'll answer my own question.

They have two tactics when spinning for the PC-protected religion:

1. "Not all Muslims are terrorists! You think that all Muslims are terrorists! AUUUGHHHH!"
2. Equating Jihadism with modern-day Christianity in a transparent attempt to deflect and dilute.

Virtually all of their posts are simply a variation on one of the above themes.

450 out of 452. Staggering numbers for the Islamapoligists :confused:

Of 452 Suicide Attacks Worldwide Last Year, How Many Do You Think Were Perpetrated by Muslims?

A new study by Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University found that of the 452 suicide attacks it tallied last year, 450 were carried out by Muslims.

The Times of Israel reported:

Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.

Even the attack in Turkey initially attributed to a “leftist group” may actually also have been carried out by a Muslim. According to media reports, police were investigating if the perpetrator was a Russian woman “radicalized by Wahhabi ideology.” If that turns out to be the case, that would mean 451 of the 452 attacks were perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

Of 452 Suicide Attacks Worldwide Last Year, How Many Do You Think Were Perpetrated by Muslims?

So none were carried out by Muslim moderates?

No one here is slandering Muslims as a group, so I'm STILL happy. I will never admit the overarching statement "there is a problem with Muslims" or we need to "ban all Muslims" because it isn't true. There is a valid worrisome concern that a small but dangerously radical percentage of Muslims want to kill us. I also worry about folks leaving pig heads in front of Mosques, other unthinking hate stuff like that. Two wrongs don't make a right.

No one here is slandering Muslims as a group, so I'm STILL happy. I will never admit the overarching statement "there is a problem with Muslims" or we need to "ban all Muslims" because it isn't true. There is a valid worrisome concern that a small but dangerously radical percentage of Muslims want to kill us. I also worry about folks leaving pig heads in front of Mosques, other unthinking hate stuff like that. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Until we can get a handle on vetting immigrants you're just inviting disaster

A new study by Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University found that of the 452 suicide attacks it tallied last year, 450 were carried out by Muslims.

Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.

Even the attack in Turkey initially attributed to a “leftist group” may actually also have been carried out by a Muslim. According to media reports, police were investigating if the perpetrator was a Russian woman “radicalized by Wahhabi ideology.” If that turns out to be the case, that would mean 451 of the 452 attacks were perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

Still Muslims, you have failed

Here's a better question. How many "extremist" Muslim suicide attacks were there before the US built it's first bases in Dahran Saudi Arabia ?

So you would kill Muslims who don't carry out terrorist attacks? Fascinating.

Oh, btw, why do you call an attack, by someone on one side in a war, carried out against an enemy military target,

'terrorism'?

Maybe we should just convince them to be Democrats...

That way they can just kill themselves off through abortion, like the Democrats convinced the blacks to do...

Maybe we should just convince them to be Democrats...

That way they can just kill themselves off through abortion, like the Democrats convinced the blacks to do...

Really? How much has the black population declined in the US in the last 100 years?

Here's a better question. How many "extremist" Muslim suicide attacks were there before the US built it's first bases in Dahran Saudi Arabia ?

If the government of a country welcomes the US to open a military base in their land, its between the US and that government. Time for the radicals to enter the 21st century, we can stop making excuses for them now, these are the same people who like to sell little girls on market. You respect that?

Why didn't they give us a break when we fed starving somalis, or bombed serbians to save muslim kosovars. I think we all know the answer to that

Or how many "extremist" Muslim suicide attacks were there before the US air strikes and bombing campaigns killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims.

Forum List

Back