How many of the 91 indictments against Trump will result in convictions, after all appeals? (Poll)

How many convictions will Trump have of the 91 indictments?

• More than 60

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Between 60 and 30

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Between 30 and 15

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Between 15 and 5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • between 1 and 5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Zero

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
So many posters who don't know what an indictment is -keep repeating "read the indictment."

Indictments - real world.

Imagine Child X- (the Prosecutor)
He is writing a letter to Santa Clause - his list is long and expansive and includes everything that a child would want, makes sense, he is writing to Santa.
If he is in Georgia, he has included unicorns on his list.

X gives the list to Grandma ( The Trial Judge) who has promised to mail it for him.
Grandma loves his list, says yes, I am sure that Santa can take care of these, Grandma's never say no, if they say no, they wouldn't be grandmas. (or trial Judges, we need trials to have trial judges)

Down the road a little, Grandma gives the list to DAD, (Appellate Judge, State Supreme Court Justice, maybe SCOTUS)
Dad is a serious person, Dad is not grandma, dad is dad, dad's job is to say no as often as possible.
He looks at grandma and says Mom, he has unicorns on here, why would you encourage that?
Because I am Grandma. it's your job to be strict, not mine.
So, the strict dad tells X, Santa is not bringing you any of this.

Reality hits, Child X is sad.
This is ignorant tripe.

If you look at the total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections, its obvious that the 74m for Trump in 2020 and the 81m for Biden in 2020 are about 25m votes too many based on historical norms. (155m in 2020 vs ~130m avg)

View attachment 821906

Yes

However, you are explaining higher level mathematical understanding to posters who max out at - orange man bad.

So many posters who don't know what an indictment is -keep repeating "read the indictment."

Indictments - real world.

Imagine Child X- (the Prosecutor)
He is writing a letter to Santa Clause - his list is long and expansive and includes everything that a child would want, makes sense, he is writing to Santa.
If he is in Georgia, he has included unicorns on his list.

X gives the list to Grandma ( The Trial Judge) who has promised to mail it for him.
Grandma loves his list, says yes, I am sure that Santa can take care of these, Grandma's never say no, if they say no, they wouldn't be grandmas. (or trial Judges, we need trials to have trial judges)

Down the road a little, Grandma gives the list to DAD, (Appellate Judge, State Supreme Court Justice, maybe SCOTUS)
Dad is a serious person, Dad is not grandma, dad is dad, dad's job is to say no as often as possible.
He looks at grandma and says Mom, he has unicorns on here, why would you encourage that?
Because I am Grandma. it's your job to be strict, not mine.
So, the strict dad tells X, Santa is not bringing you any of this.

Reality hits, Child X is sad.
The defence is now using unicorns...????:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Grifty's issue in Georgia is the amount of evidence he generated, and the fact that it has a lower bar for RICO.
I hope and I believe you're right. I'm just trying to objectively look at the facts, in order to answer the OP to the best of my ability.

If you look at the total number of votes in 2020 compared to prior elections, its obvious that the 74m for Trump in 2020 and the 81m for Biden in 2020 are about 25m votes too many based on historical norms. (155m in 2020 vs ~130m avg)

View attachment 821906
Higher turnout... It happens and Trump drove a lot to the polls who wanted to vote against him..

You have yet to show actual fraud... That is just saying that higher turnout means there was fraud... You are no lawyer..

It's a "records" case, so I assume the evidence is documentary. I don't know how Grifty will parry if his auditor has walked away from a decade of financial statements.
It will be appealed on procedural bases I think. Bragg stretched himself in order to bump it up from misdemeanor too felony.

He won't argue the facts.

Alvin Bragg hit Trump with 31 indictments in the hush money case
Fani Willis hit Trump with 6 indictments in the GA case
Smith hit Trump with 54 indictments in the docs & J6 cases

So after the evidence is heard, the verdicts heard, and the appeals have all been processed, how many convictions against Trump will stand?

In my humble opinion not many. This is just democrats being democrats misusing the Law to their political advantage.

It's election interference, pure and simple.
1693309706477.png

Liberal Democrats don't realize that all we have to do is get one Trump supporter on the jury and that blocks the road to a conviction.

Unlikely... if 11 people want to convict, there will be a lot of pressure onthat one Trump supporter to vote yes and go home to his trailer park.

I hope and I believe you're right. I'm just trying to objectively look at the facts, in order to answer the OP to the best of my ability.
I'm not an attorney...I just look at it as two opposing arguments.

I can't see any defenses in these cases....and there are more to come....when his cash starts running out, the IRS will go after him...

And I'm sure Melania is keeping an eye on the exit...

I'm not an attorney...I just look at it as two opposing arguments.

I can't see any defenses in these cases....and there are more to come....when his cash starts running out, the IRS will go after him...

And I'm sure Melania is keeping an eye on the exit...

If you're interested. This site handles a wide array of legal news. In my view they're pretty evenhanded. The writing is a bit dense as you might expect but if you take the time and effort it's an excellent source of knowledge and information.

So after the evidence is heard, the verdicts heard, and the appeals have all been processed, how many convictions against Trump will stand?

In my humble opinion not many. This is just democrats being democrats misusing the Law to their political advantage.

All it takes is one

If you're interested. This site handles a wide array of legal news. In my view they're pretty evenhanded. The writing is a bit dense as you might expect but if you take the time and effort it's an excellent source of knowledge and information.
I've come to love it..

The article explaining Grifty's perils by the former white collar prosecutor was incredibly funny.

Love you point 5...
IF Trump won those three states, he still lost...
You fucking idiot...
The rest is just bullshit fed to you... Keep it up they need idiots like you..
As a Brit you obviously don't know what happens with an EC tie, duh.

Unlikely... if 11 people want to convict, there will be a lot of pressure on that one Trump supporter to vote yes and go home to his trailer park.
No pressure, just joy at stuffing the low-life hacks.

Juries will sit through months of boring testimony

When they finally deliberate, they will be looking to go home. They will trade off for lesser charges

Unlikely that four juries will acquit on all 91 charges

When Trump dies the left will continue to push for guilty verdicts for years after. It will be pointless but the left will push on. They have to.

2020 was stolen, but not by ballot stuffing, although I'm sure there was some voter fraud with the mail-in ballots. That's why France doesn't allow them.

2020 was stolen by election interference by the deep state and the hi-tech oligarchs.
1. The FBI hid evidence of Biden crimes from Hunter's laptop, money transfers, and Bobulinsky
2. Zuckerbucks bought WI, SBF stole $billions from FTX and gave $40m to democrats
3. The FBI colluded with Twitter to censor Biden crimes (see Twitter files)
4. The MSM was biased against Trump in their coverage of the election
5. With all of that, Trump only lost by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA
You forgot the 4 solid years of Dem election interference during Trump's 1st term. BS impeachments, BS Russian collusion hoaxes.

Forum List

Back