How many of the 91 indictments against Trump will result in convictions, after all appeals? (Poll)

How many convictions will Trump have of the 91 indictments?

• More than 60

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Between 60 and 30

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Between 30 and 15

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Between 15 and 5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • between 1 and 5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Zero

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
Liberal Democrats don't realize that all we have to do is get one Trump supporter on the jury and that blocks the road to a conviction.

You assume the Trumper will not be able to convict even if the government proves it's case.

I'm betting deep down most Trumpers are better than the psychopath they have been manipulated into supporting.

Unlikely... if 11 people want to convict, there will be a lot of pressure onthat one Trump supporter to vote yes and go home to his trailer park.
Juries will sit through months of boring testimony

When they finally deliberate, they will be looking to go home. They will trade off for lesser charges

Unlikely that four juries will acquit on all 91 charges
Idiots like you and your compatriots have galvanized the people to one side or the other. Trump needs only 1 of 12, you folks need 12 of 12. Good luck.

Idiots like you and your compatriots have galvanized the people to one side or the other. Trump needs only 1 of 12, you folks need 12 of 12. Good luck.
Maybe in one trial
Maybe in two

But four in four jurisdictions ?
Not guilty on 91 counts?

You like betting long shots

You assume the Trumper will not be able to convict even if the government proves it's case.
I'm betting deep down most Trumpers are better than the psychopath they have been manipulated into supporting.
Actually the government won't prove Bragg's or Fani's cases. They are total bullshit.
Jack Smith has a better shot at proving wrongdoing in the docs case.
So all Trump needs is one juror to know that Joe Biden had classified docs as a VP.
Trump has the Bubba Clinton sock drawer tapes argument to make as president.

So Trump has a good shot of beating all 91 counts.

Grifty's issue in Georgia is the amount of evidence he generated, and the fact that it has a lower bar for RICO.
The problem with RICO is that it applies to criminal organizations whose purpose is to commit crimes. Where's the criminal enterprise dedicated to criming?

The only case that has much merit is the classified documents case. The others are essentially bullshit. That said even the classified documents case is politically motivated. Doesnt mean he didnt break the law because he did, but without the political aspect he's likely not getting prosecuted for it.

Clapper looked the Congress in the eyes and lied straight to their faces under oath. Was he indicted? If there's no political will to prosecute it doesnt happen.

Alvin Bragg hit Trump with 31 indictments in the hush money case
Fani Willis hit Trump with 6 indictments in the GA case
Smith hit Trump with 54 indictments in the docs & J6 cases

So after the evidence is heard, the verdicts heard, and the appeals have all been processed, how many convictions against Trump will stand?

In my humble opinion not many. This is just democrats being democrats misusing the Law to their political advantage.

The documents case is a slam dunk.

Maybe in one trial
Maybe in two

But four in four jurisdictions ?
Not guilty on 91 counts?

You like betting long shots
You have to get them to trial first. You folks are silly, you've already convicted the man and not single juror has even been selected, much less have the pre-trial motions been decided.

The documents case is a slam dunk.
He likely did violate the law but so have tons of other politicians. Certainly Hilary did while she was Sec State. Biden did while he was a Senator and VP. Those are just the ones that are in the news. All those people violating the same law and yet none of them were prosecuted, except one. Im not a fan of Trump but it's not hard to see that this is politically motivated. When state DA's run campaigns on "getting Trump" they arent even hiding it.

You have to get them to trial first. You folks are silly, you've already convicted the man and not single juror has even been selected, much less have the pre-trial motions been decided.
The trials will happen
Four of them
91 counts

Do you feel lucky?

He likely did violate the law but so have tons of other politicians. Certainly Hilary did while she was Sec State. Biden did while he was a Senator and VP. Those are just the ones that are in the news. All those people violating the same law and yet none of them were prosecuted, except one. Im not a fan of Trump but it's not hard to see that this is politically motivated. When state DA's run campaigns on "getting Trump" they arent even hiding it.
No they did not do the same thing

Trump admitted he intentionally took the documents, refused to return them, hid them, shared with others

Hard to defend

Hillary ain't on trial. Trump has no defense in the documents case. None.

No they did not do the same thing

Trump admitted he intentionally took the documents, refused to return them, hid them, shared with others

Hard to defend
Hillary exposed untold amounts of classified material to foreign entities by using her little private server so that she could circumvent the FOIA laws. She then wipe said server to avoid the investigation of her conduct.

I get it she's on your team so you can never admit she was wrong but she was. BTW I highly doubt any foreign entities were hanging out in Trump's residence at Mar A Lago, I cant say the same for the unsecured server associated with the Sec of State.

I said he violated the law right? I never said he wasnt guilty. I just said that the prosecution is selective, which it 100% is.
What you are doing is called crying.

IMG-8579.jpg

Forum List

Back