How many of you are celebrating Baal's birthday this Friday?

Is Jesus' birthday...

... Baal don't have a birthday...

... `cause he's a no-god...

... read 1 Ki. 18 for that story.

A most finite creator (God) can't have birthdays.
If you give Jesus a birthday then you are saying something created him, wah wah waaah!
This is why the most finite source and power in life can't be a figure or form (something that has a further process in creating it.)

Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

If you give Jesus a birthday then you are saying something created him, wah wah waaah!
This is why the most finite source and power in life can't be a figure or form (something that has a further process in creating it.)

Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

What about first to believe in god before to try to give him, his people and his children the allowness not to celebrate Christmas, because you are not a Jew? Ever thought about why god created billlions of different ways to find him and not billions of times alwas only your not existing way? Let it be to read the bible if it makes no sense. The message is clear and easy.

What about first to believe in god before to try to give him, his people and his children the allowness not to celebrate Christmas, because you are not a Jew? Ever thought about why god created billlions of different ways to find him and not billions of times alwas only your not existing way? Let it be to read the bible if it makes no sense. The message is clear and easy.

Yep, seems pretty clear to me:
In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

I believe in god so I don't live in fear god could kill me. You don't believe in god at all. So I don't see any problem. Oh by the way - not to forget: You still underestimate that I'm only able to see in you a criminal.

Last edited:

I believe in god so I don't live in fear god could kill me. You don't believe in god at all. So I don't see any problem. Oh by the way - not to forget: You still underestimate that I'm only able to see in you a criminal.

So you don't care that your god kills people, just as long as it's not you. You selfish old fart.

Try reading that in context.

While flipping channels on the TV I browsed by the RCC Christmas mass or procession in Rome and in only a few seconds I already saw many many broken commands and forbidden pagan rituals.
1)the forbidden persian twisted pillars
2)the pope carrying the literal cross of Mithra (sickly man on a crossed stick found in Ireland predated the Jesus era-but also in Mithraic temples converted to churches)
3)the baal cross on the robe collars and sun symbols on the forbidden twisted pillars.
4)the fishman god fishead hat and fishman ring of Dagon worn by the Pope.
5)offering of an image of baby with odd claim that it was the actual appearance of christ.
6)claimed Baal's birthdate as the Birthday of their Lord thus admiting their Lord is Baal.
7)used Esus tri god cult incense to cover up their old men walking farts.
8)celebrated the birth of the gatekeeper of hell which makes no sense to celebrate the birth of death.

Note the cross is a symbol of death and destruction predating the mythology while the crossed out cross (evening star) is the sign of birth and life.
This is why the Sign of birth the crossed out cross star is really used during the birth celebration on top of the tree etc. Celebrating the birth of the keeper of death is just weird and spooky. Doing so in a cave (underworld-pit)at the holy Sepulchre using fire down from heaven
(rev 13:13 beast warning) is just revealing of what they are devoting themselves to.

Try reading that in context.

I just did.

While flipping channels on the TV I browsed by the RCC Christmas mass or procession in Rome and in only a few seconds I already saw many many broken commands and forbidden pagan rituals.
1)the forbidden persian twisted pillars
2)the pope carrying the literal cross of Mithra (sickly man on a crossed stick found in Ireland predated the Jesus era-but also in Mithraic temples converted to churches)
3)the baal cross on the robe collars and sun symbols on the forbidden twisted pillars.
4)the fishman god fishead hat and fishman ring of Dagon worn by the Pope.
5)offering of an image of baby with odd claim that it was the actual appearance of christ.
6)claimed Baal's birthdate as the Birthday of their Lord thus admiting their Lord is Baal.
7)used Esus tri god cult incense to cover up their old men walking farts.
8)celebrated the birth of the gatekeeper of hell which makes no sense to celebrate the birth of death.

Note the cross is a symbol of death and destruction predating the mythology while the crossed out cross (evening star) is the sign of birth and life.
This is why the Sign of birth the crossed out cross star is really used during the birth celebration on top of the tree etc. Celebrating the birth of the keeper of death is just weird and spooky. Doing so in a cave (underworld-pit)at the holy Sepulchre using fire down from heaven
(rev 13:13 beast warning) is just revealing of what they are devoting themselves to.

Are your sure you watched not the Christmas celebrations of the Dalai Lama?

Last edited:
baals?

no

I am not celebrating any baall rubbish....

sue me

So you don't care that your god kills people, just as long as it's not you. You selfish old fart.

Your antibelief in god becomes not true only because you are extremly agressive and without anything what I could call "civilized behavior" - and I am by the way a barbar on my own - the original and not a cheap copy. I'm not sure what would happen if a German would manipulate my expressions or would call me in public "egoistischer alter Pfurz".

Last edited:
You just are not grasping this weatherman, it's the other way round. They are the one world religion mixing all cultures into one combined sun worship trying to get Yhwh followers to worship Baal, Mithra worshipers to worship the same sickly man on the cross (predating Jesus) as seen in Mithra temples that the church took over one which was merely left at the altar and used.
Sun worshipers, Dagon worshipers, Esus, Zeus, Krishna, followers of Yehuda, followers of Theudas, the Hanotzrim cult all converged with the figure that mixed Baal mythology and tablet plagiarism, Mithra legends, Dagon rituals, PERSIAN AND Babylonian mystery cults, Zoroaster quotes, Hebrew Bible characters and plagiarism, Egyptian figures myths emulated, all converged & replaced with a new name but shop worn birthdate many of them shared.
The Hanotzrim already taught death cultism afterlife and Luciferous light teachings like the Baal and Mithra & sun worshipers so it was easy to integrate them all into one fold whereby Rome collected taxes now under the guise of tithes offerings to all cultures gods =$$"ka-ching!"
Baal Harvest scam is all over the Christian broadcasts, to not notice it means you are blind or brainwashed or both.
Christianity is trying to get people to worship Baal you say.

Pretty shitty job they did, billions ended up,worshipping the God of Jacob instead.

Take your meds.

baals?

no

sue me

And there is the hate speach raising it's ugly head.
Racist remarks are not refutations, they are
ad hominom attacks and displacement behavior.
Nothing like historical accuracy to bring out the true
nature of the group affiliation pride.

baals?

no

sue me

what are you talking about?

I have never heard of baals

and I don't care about it either!

are you another politically correct person wanting for approval???????????

I'm sorry....you won;t get it from me

You just are not grasping this weatherman, it's the other way round. They are the one world religion mixing all cultures into one combined sun worship trying to get Yhwh followers to worship Baal, Mithra worshipers to worship the same sickly man on the cross (predating Jesus) as seen in Mithra temples that the church took over one which was merely left at the altar and used.
Sun worshipers, Dagon worshipers, Esus, Zeus, Krishna, followers of Yehuda, followers of Theudas, the Hanotzrim cult all converged with the figure that mixed Baal mythology and tablet plagiarism, Mithra legends, Dagon rituals, PERSIAN AND Babylonian mystery cults, Zoroaster quotes, Hebrew Bible characters and plagiarism, Egyptian figures myths emulated, all converged & replaced with a new name but shop worn birthdate many of them shared.
The Hanotzrim already taught death cultism afterlife and Luciferous light teachings like the Baal and Mithra & sun worshipers so it was easy to integrate them all into one fold whereby Rome collected taxes now under the guise of tithes offerings to all cultures gods =$$"ka-ching!"
Baal Harvest scam is all over the Christian broadcasts, to not notice it means you are blind or brainwashed or both.

Pretty shitty job they did, billions ended up,worshipping the God of Jacob instead.

Take your meds.

So now your inability to grasp that it's not the same God makes you resort to childish name calling that reveals your nature towards disabled people is to bash them. Interesting, so if someone is mentally disabled in your mind, how is harassing them helping you and your reflected failed teaching?
Surely your reply admits it's not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob otherwise you would not view Jews as nut jobs for their devotion to that so called same God. Your faith would not have murdered and tortured millions of us to convert to that same God.

Lastly Jacobs messenger is not Jesus.
Morning Star worshipers (luciferians) always fallaciously place jesus as the scepter in the Jacob accounts.
In the sefer Bamidbar it is written, " kochav mi'Yaachov v'kom SHEVET mi"Yisrael"

"there shall step forth a star out of Jacob, and a 'scepter' shall rise out of Israel."

Sceptre and 'Staff' (HaShevet) Mean The same and written the same as SHEVET.
Also note Pslams where it says:
"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre (SHEVET) of thy kingdom is a
right sceptre.
The dead Sea War Scrolls said the Kingdom was of Michael's Not Jesus' therefore the Scepter (SHEVET) of THY (MICHAEL's) Kingdom also shows a pattern of leaving the First and Last name in messianic verses none of which are about Jesus.

In the wrestling match with the angel (messenger) the stone he laid his head on became known as the stone of destiny (LIA Fail) It was a whole night wrestling match and Christians who fallaciously place Jesus into everything (it's a sickness) say it was Christ who was the angel who wrestled with Jacob even though many people deny Jesus can be an angel and even Book of Hebrews reveals Jesus lower then angels.

While Jacob was battling for his life, the sense of his guilt pressed upon his soul; his sins rose up before him, to shut him out from God. But in his terrible extremity he remembered God's promises, and his whole heart went out in entreaty for His mercy.
It was "the Angel of the covenant," who had revealed Himself to Jacob. Now using this standard that an angel is Battling with Jacob is a word refering to changing Jacob's heart through use of his guilt then in Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the Lord and redeemer who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
The stone that Jacob rested on was the one he had the dream of the ladder to heaven. The stone of the covenant he anointed represents the anointing of the true corner stone and is supposed to be the key to secreting Moshiach which is why those old English tales always told of a knight pulling the sword from the stone. This tale represented the pulling out the Truth or Word from the stone (foundation of all things).
In other words secreting HOW Things Are. Daniel's Revelation of the "Stone" (Cornerstone & one of destiny) who strikes the (Beast's) Kingdoms & turns them to dust, is basically the mirror story of Michael removing the controlling power of the beast.
This anointed Stone of the Covenant became known as Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny). It was used as a seat to thrones which was always anointed (as Jacob did) at the anointing of new Kings.
The Columbian tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only comes back for his inheritance, but will return them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to returning the Temple and authority back to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts and the term ‘Clouds’ which depicted their appearances when they flocked together gathered in their white puffy robes which looked like clouds)
Coincidentally 'Night of the long knives' is connected with this arthurian saga, this is represented of the truth (sword) being pulled out of the stone (foundation of all things) at least according to the Grail or Holy Order of Knights (Ritters) The one Knight pulls the Sword (truth) from the Stone (Foundation of all things) and is found the worthy one who as well slays the dragon. these legends are all imagery describing the same Biblical stories of Michael slaying the dragon and being called in Dan 10:21 the one who best knows these truths.
Another Clue According to the World Book Encyclopedia, "Saint Michael was the patron saint of knights." The prophecy of the anointed Stone of Destiny, the author of BLOODLINE states that this most sacred relic of Scottish tradition will one day reveal the mysterious personage known as "The Michael." This Stone is believed to be the original Pillar that Jacob dedicated to God after his all-night wrestling vigil with an angel. From all references, this stone represents the House of David that went into oblivion after the wicked king Zedekiah was dethroned by our Father and later blinded then killed along with his sons. Jacob's Pillar (The Stone of Destiny) was believed to have been subsequently carried by Jeremiah - along with Zedekiah's two daughters - to Ireland. Later, it went to Scotland, then England.
Some scholars think that these three moves are associated with Ezekiel 21:27: 'I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come 'whose right it is' ('Shiloh'); and I will give it him.' Dead Sea Scrolls commentary on Ezekiel pronounces the Shiloh of Ezekiel as being archangel (top prophet messenger) Michael. In Ezekiel it's clearly showing the overturning of the first wicked prince with that of the one who's actual right it is as top prince (arch Malakh=head of the congregation[hosts]).
If you don't get it, this means overturning the imposter head and his hosts in the imposter temple siting in Rome with the actual head of the actual Biblical Hosts mentioned in YeruShalem.
This is why Daniel says son of man would come with or out of 'clouds' (gathering of hosts). Therefore coming up to the clouds to see the Moshiach means coming up to the Temple in Mount Zion to hear and see Moshiach and meet him with the hosts at his temple. Where is that temple not in Rome but in YeruShalem thus there has to be an overturning of the authority according to these descriptions back to the ONES WHOSE RIGHT IT IS.
So here we have the MIKdash in his name in the holy city in his name. None of which has anything to do with Jesus the thief of the NIGHT.

Take your meds.

So now your inability to grasp that it's not the same God makes you resort to childish name calling that reveals your nature towards disabled people is to bash them. Interesting, so if someone is mentally disabled in your mind, how is harassing them helping you and your reflected failed teaching?
Surely your reply admits it's not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob otherwise you would not view Jews as nut jobs for their devotion to that so called same God. Your faith would not have murdered and tortured millions of us to convert to that same God.

Lastly Jacobs messenger is not Jesus.
Morning Star worshipers (luciferians) always fallaciously place jesus as the scepter in the Jacob accounts.
In the sefer Bamidbar it is written, " kochav mi'Yaachov v'kom SHEVET mi"Yisrael"

"there shall step forth a star out of Jacob, and a 'scepter' shall rise out of Israel."

Sceptre and 'Staff' (HaShevet) Mean The same and written the same as SHEVET.
Also note Pslams where it says:
"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre (SHEVET) of thy kingdom is a
right sceptre.
The dead Sea War Scrolls said the Kingdom was of Michael's Not Jesus' therefore the Scepter (SHEVET) of THY (MICHAEL's) Kingdom also shows a pattern of leaving the First and Last name in messianic verses none of which are about Jesus.

In the wrestling match with the angel (messenger) the stone he laid his head on became known as the stone of destiny (LIA Fail) It was a whole night wrestling match and Christians who fallaciously place Jesus into everything (it's a sickness) say it was Christ who was the angel who wrestled with Jacob even though many people deny Jesus can be an angel and even Book of Hebrews reveals Jesus lower then angels.

While Jacob was battling for his life, the sense of his guilt pressed upon his soul; his sins rose up before him, to shut him out from God. But in his terrible extremity he remembered God's promises, and his whole heart went out in entreaty for His mercy.
It was "the Angel of the covenant," who had revealed Himself to Jacob. Now using this standard that an angel is Battling with Jacob is a word refering to changing Jacob's heart through use of his guilt then in Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the Lord and redeemer who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
The stone that Jacob rested on was the one he had the dream of the ladder to heaven. The stone of the covenant he anointed represents the anointing of the true corner stone and is supposed to be the key to secreting Moshiach which is why those old English tales always told of a knight pulling the sword from the stone. This tale represented the pulling out the Truth or Word from the stone (foundation of all things).
In other words secreting HOW Things Are. Daniel's Revelation of the "Stone" (Cornerstone & one of destiny) who strikes the (Beast's) Kingdoms & turns them to dust, is basically the mirror story of Michael removing the controlling power of the beast.
This anointed Stone of the Covenant became known as Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny). It was used as a seat to thrones which was always anointed (as Jacob did) at the anointing of new Kings.
The Columbian tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only comes back for his inheritance, but will return them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to returning the Temple and authority back to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts and the term ‘Clouds’ which depicted their appearances when they flocked together gathered in their white puffy robes which looked like clouds)
Coincidentally 'Night of the long knives' is connected with this arthurian saga, this is represented of the truth (sword) being pulled out of the stone (foundation of all things) at least according to the Grail or Holy Order of Knights (Ritters) The one Knight pulls the Sword (truth) from the Stone (Foundation of all things) and is found the worthy one who as well slays the dragon. these legends are all imagery describing the same Biblical stories of Michael slaying the dragon and being called in Dan 10:21 the one who best knows these truths.
Another Clue According to the World Book Encyclopedia, "Saint Michael was the patron saint of knights." The prophecy of the anointed Stone of Destiny, the author of BLOODLINE states that this most sacred relic of Scottish tradition will one day reveal the mysterious personage known as "The Michael." This Stone is believed to be the original Pillar that Jacob dedicated to God after his all-night wrestling vigil with an angel. From all references, this stone represents the House of David that went into oblivion after the wicked king Zedekiah was dethroned by our Father and later blinded then killed along with his sons. Jacob's Pillar (The Stone of Destiny) was believed to have been subsequently carried by Jeremiah - along with Zedekiah's two daughters - to Ireland. Later, it went to Scotland, then England.
Some scholars think that these three moves are associated with Ezekiel 21:27: 'I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come 'whose right it is' ('Shiloh'); and I will give it him.' Dead Sea Scrolls commentary on Ezekiel pronounces the Shiloh of Ezekiel as being archangel (top prophet messenger) Michael. In Ezekiel it's clearly showing the overturning of the first wicked prince with that of the one who's actual right it is as top prince (arch Malakh=head of the congregation[hosts]).
If you don't get it, this means overturning the imposter head and his hosts in the imposter temple siting in Rome with the actual head of the actual Biblical Hosts mentioned in YeruShalem.
This is why Daniel says son of man would come with or out of 'clouds' (gathering of hosts). Therefore coming up to the clouds to see the Moshiach means coming up to the Temple in Mount Zion to hear and see Moshiach and meet him with the hosts at his temple. Where is that temple not in Rome but in YeruShalem thus there has to be an overturning of the authority according to these descriptions back to the ONES WHOSE RIGHT IT IS.
So here we have the MIKdash in his name in the holy city in his name. None of which has anything to do with Jesus the thief of the NIGHT.
Take your meds. The Messiah has come. The God of Jacob has fulfilled His promise.

baals?

no

sue me

what are you talking about?

I have never heard of baals

and I don't care about it either!

are you another politically correct person wanting for approval???????????

I'm sorry....you won;t get it from me

Saying "Sue me" to a Jew is liken to saying the N Word to an African American. You are using bigoted slurs in deflect onto others. So why does worshiping the supposed same God make one feel the need to join a gang affiliation pride that attacks other gangs or individuals. What is in your teaching or devotion to an icon that creates this behavior?

Forum List

Back