How many of you believe Google's 141,000 search results.. "Trump anti-immigrant"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So according to the below search results..."Trump anti-immigrant"... do you believe that?

My question to you that believe this is have you considered these facts:
1) Trump is married to a Legal Immigrant.
2) His grandmother was a legal immigrant.
3) His daughter is a Jewish convert from her marriage to a Jew.
4) Now how many times have you heard Trump say he is "anti-immigrant"?

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 12.34.47 PM.png

So according to the below search results..."Trump anti-immigrant"... do you believe that?

View attachment 273399

google is a evil company that distorts search results and blocks results to searches they don't like. They need to be destroyed.

You are seriously retarded. You think bigoted politicians go around in public telling everyone they are bigots?

Trump IMPLIES his anti-immigrant beliefs. For example, every time he has ever talked about El Paso in the past, he said it was one of the most dangerous cities in America (which is false), with the clear implication it was because of all the Mexican immigrants in that city.

All caught up now, retard?

Everyone knows Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric inflames the sickos and psychos around this forum. It it is no surprise the El Paso shooter took Trump's "invasion" talk and Trump's referring to El Paso as a dangerous city because of all the Mexicans there as a direct order to kill some Mexicans in El Paso.

Trump has the blood of the innocent on his hands. And it will never wash off.

Everyone knows Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric inflames the sickos and psychos around this forum. It it is no surprise the El Paso shooter took Trump's "invasion" talk and Trump's referring to El Paso as a dangerous city because of all the Mexicans there as a direct order to kill some Mexicans in El Paso.

That is pure and utter bullshit. Trump is focused on ILLEGAL immigration. He doesn't care what color a person is, all he cares about is whether they enter the country legally. Leave it to idiots, and liars, like you, to warp what he says. In my opinion the MSM is responsible for the sorry state of affairs we are in because they blatantly lie about what he says.

View attachment 273399

He's never said he is anti-immigrant. What he is, is 100% for the preservation of traditional American culture, and the preservation of America as a sovereign nation with actual borders. The Media and tech companies like Google have this little habit of "interpreting" our President's words for the herds of American People to lazy to understand what he's actually saying on their own.

You are seriously retarded. You think bigoted politicians go around in public telling everyone they are bigots?

Trump IMPLIES his anti-immigrant beliefs. For example, every time he has ever talked about El Paso in the past, he said it was one of the most dangerous cities in America (which is false), with the clear implication it was because of all the Mexican immigrants in that city.

Amazing the number of crystal ball readers newly minted and qualified to read minds, auras and souls on the American Left.

That is pure and utter bullshit. Trump is focused on ILLEGAL immigration. He doesn't care what color a person is, all he cares about is whether they enter the country legally. Leave it to idiots, and liars, like you, to warp what he says. In my opinion the MSM is responsible for the sorry state of affairs we are in because they blatantly lie about what he says.

What you say is obvious to each and every American of at least average intelligence. Those fools who cannot distinguish between legal (good) immigration and illegal (bad) immigration couldn't tell the difference ;between making love to a woman and raping her.

I apologize for being so blunt, but the utter stupidity of open borders advocates make me want to bitch-slap them all.

Google 'pizzagate' and you get 3.2 million results in 3.3 seconds. I don't think there's much of a relationship between the number of results and the underlying truth of the subject.

Google 'pizzagate' and you get 3.2 million results in 3.3 seconds. I don't think there's much of a relationship between the number of results and the underlying truth of the subject.

Any ultra right silliness is always available for all to see. On the other hand, ultra lefty stuff is buried. Funny how that works. But not funny is how you are complicit in it.

Any ultra right silliness is always available for all to see. On the other hand, ultra lefty stuff is buried. Funny how that works. But not funny is how you are complicit in it.

Feel better now?

No, he doesn't imply that. Thats just you yearning for that to happen. We all know you hate trump.

View attachment 273399

No question Trump likes to marry communist immigrants
But he draws the line at immigrants coming in from what he calls shithole countries. Namely countries where the immigrants are black or Hispanic

View attachment 273399

But he draws the line at immigrants coming in from what he calls shithole countries. Namely countries where the immigrants are black or Hispanic
A) Prove Sevnica, in the Yugoslav republic of Slovenia was communist state when Melania grew up.
B) PROVE he draws the line at "immigrants" coming from shithole countries!
1) Dumb f...ks like don't seem to have the capabilities of using the internet as those of us who are evidently SMARTER than you!

One factor behind this recent wave can be traced to the Refugee Act of 1980, which made it easier for those fleeing conflict-ridden areas, like Somalia and Ethiopia, to resettle in the U.S. Back then, less than 1% of all refugee arrivals were from Africa, compared with 37% in fiscal 2016, according to figures from the U.S. State Department’s Refugee Processing Center. Statistics from the Yearbook of Immigration Statistics confirm this point. Among the top 10 countries by refugee arrival in 2015, four were in Africa: Somalia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Sudan and Eritrea. (The data in this analysis predates executive action on immigration in early 2017.)
African immigrant population in U.S. steadily climbs

Now dummies like you seem to forget that nearly 100 million Americans LIKE me are either "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives!
And quite frankly dumb sh..ts like you don't seem to comprehend that LARGE FACT.

More than 44.5 million immigrants resided in the United States in 2017, the historical high since census records have been kept. One in seven U.S. residents is foreign born, according to 2017 American Community Survey (ACS) data.
Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

Dumb ass...les like you seem to ignore that fact that America is made up of "LEGAL" immigrants who like my relatives spent money
(dumb illegals spend 3 times the amount to coyotes) to come "LEGALLY". They've learned english, passed constitutional exams and took
the OATH of allegiance something these "ILLEGALS" don't do! And yet you dummies! You want these kinds of people that sneak into the country, ignore our laws? How dumb are you idiots?

View attachment 273399

google is a evil company that distorts search results and blocks results to searches they don't like. They need to be destroyed.
Any Company like Google that would collude with Liberal Commies, China, and companies like Huawei cannot be trusted to be unbiased.

Last edited:

AND you are a f...king LIAR when you say: "every time he has ever talked about El Paso in the past" PROVE IT. Find every time Trump talked about El Paso he said it was the most dangerous cities"! Prove it! cite me the exact dates and places where Trump was EVERY TIME!
YOU can't because a) you are too f...ing lazy!
b) and worst yet... YOU imply it is because of Mexican immigrants! How racists are YOU?

View attachment 273399
After the testimony before congress? I believe Google is capable of all sorts of diabolical shit.

View attachment 273399

Apparently he missed you sneaking across our border when you left your Shit Hole country.

View attachment 273399

A) Prove Sevnica, in the Yugoslav republic of Slovenia was communist state when Melania grew up.
B) PROVE he draws the line at "immigrants" coming from shithole countries!
1) Dumb f...ks like don't seem to have the capabilities of using the internet as those of us who are evidently SMARTER than you!

One factor behind this recent wave can be traced to the Refugee Act of 1980, which made it easier for those fleeing conflict-ridden areas, like Somalia and Ethiopia, to resettle in the U.S. Back then, less than 1% of all refugee arrivals were from Africa, compared with 37% in fiscal 2016, according to figures from the U.S. State Department’s Refugee Processing Center. Statistics from the Yearbook of Immigration Statistics confirm this point. Among the top 10 countries by refugee arrival in 2015, four were in Africa: Somalia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Sudan and Eritrea. (The data in this analysis predates executive action on immigration in early 2017.)
African immigrant population in U.S. steadily climbs

Now dummies like you seem to forget that nearly 100 million Americans LIKE me are either "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives!
And quite frankly dumb sh..ts like you don't seem to comprehend that LARGE FACT.

More than 44.5 million immigrants resided in the United States in 2017, the historical high since census records have been kept. One in seven U.S. residents is foreign born, according to 2017 American Community Survey (ACS) data.
Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

Dumb ass...les like you seem to ignore that fact that America is made up of "LEGAL" immigrants who like my relatives spent money
(dumb illegals spend 3 times the amount to coyotes) to come "LEGALLY". They've learned english, passed constitutional exams and took
the OATH of allegiance something these "ILLEGALS" don't do! And yet you dummies! You want these kinds of people that sneak into the country, ignore our laws? How dumb are you idiots?
Both Melania and Ivana were raised as Communists until they were almost 20

Trump has made it clear that he wants immigrants from white countries like Sweden and Norway
He specifically told his staff he did not want people from Shithole countries

Forum List

Back