How many of you had covid 19 like my entire family did

I have a rental with 4 college age students all of whom got the virus. None were seriously ill but the interesting thing was all 4 of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell for over a month. What about your family?

• Banned
I have a rental with 4 college age students all of whom got the virus. None were seriously ill but the interesting thing was all 4 of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell for over a month. What about your family?
We are all fine, my son said he threw up in the gym once so he was the sickest. The last symptom I had was to lose my taste, my wife lost much of her hearing for almost a week. I feel almost blessed for having had it because I have no fear of catching what I already had and laugh at morons in mask suffering in the heat and destroying their lungs because the government told them to

Yup I had it and can tell you that the common cold effected me worse. So is everything on tv real?

Lol, the people who died were killed by fools misusing ventilators

How were ventilators misused?

We are all fine, my son said he threw up in the gym once so he was the sickest. The last symptom I had was to lose my taste, my wife lost much of her hearing for almost a week. I feel almost blessed for having had it because I have no fear of catching what I already had and laugh at morons in mask suffering in the heat and destroying their lungs because the government told them to
She lost her hearing? Wow. I hadn't heard that symptom maybe she got an ear infection along with the virus. Yeah I'm not concerned and I think wearing masks outside is a ridiculous waste of PPE. Where is the data that shows significant spread outdoors? If you are in a house or nursing home or hospital then I can see it.

I know a nurse who got it and was sent home with Trumpoquin sulfate and Cipro. 3 days later she"feels" fine but has to wait a couple more weeks for the retest and then back to work. She's painting the house this week. Her symptoms were fever and headache so they tested and there it was.38 years old

Yup I had it and can tell you that the common cold effected me worse. So is everything on tv real?

They'll fucking kill you if you dont need them but the hospitals get 30 grand plus from Unkle Satan for plugging you in

Yup I had it and can tell you that the common cold effected me worse. So is everything on tv real?Lol, the people who died were killed by fools misusing ventilators
I don't believe you for a second. We may be "fools", but I'm not falling for your BS.

Most virii mutate into less harmful virii over time, anyway; this one will do the same, and already is given the numbers who test positive for the antibodies. Demographic immunity will increase, but it still makes sense to minimize the spread of the 'new' one as much as possible. Don't take medical advice from radio talk show cultists, in any case. They're just bots linked to a Hive Mind.

She lost her hearing? Wow. I hadn't heard that symptom maybe she got an ear infection along with the virus. Yeah I'm not concerned and I think wearing masks outside is a ridiculous waste of PPE. Where is the data that shows significant spread outdoors? If you are in a house or nursing home or hospital then I can see it.
It was weird she had no chest congestion and she sounded fine but her ears were clogged from within. This is actually rather common however the effected person usually has a bad sinus infection causing the problem.

The ventilators were set to actively pump into the lungs when only passive ventilation or O2 tents were actually needed.

This doctor from Brooklyn will explain it if you are really interested

Most virii mutate into less harmful virii over time, anyway; this one will do the same, and already is given the numbers who test positive for the antibodies. Demographic immunity will increase, but it still makes sense to minimize the spread of the 'new' one as much as possible. Don't take medical advice from radio talk show cultists, in any case. They're just bots linked to a Hive Mind.
Remember however the vaccine could kill billions or render all sterile who get it

Did your temperature go up? ... :cool:
I never even knew they were sick. One of them told me about a month after everyone was Ok.

Remember however the vaccine could kill billions or render all sterile who get it
There is ZERO chance I am getting a China virus vaccine. I've never taken a flu shot I'm sure as hell not going to let them stick me with some slapped together 'miracle cure'. Uh Uh no way.. :eusa_snooty:

In 5 to 30 years there will be an elevated incidence of diseases like COPD because people restricted their oxygen and increased their CO2 levels by wearing masks forcing their lungs to work harder. The sad thing is that this is not reversible and this is well known. If you wear the mask often enough you also reduce your immunity making catching whatever more not less likely

I may have had it but it was no more than aggravating like any other cold. It just went to my chest and hung out for awhile but that was before all the covid hysteria shit got started.

There is ZERO chance I am getting a China virus vaccine. I've never taken a flu shot I'm sure as hell not going to let them stick me with some slapped together 'miracle cure'. Uh Uh no way.. :eusa_snooty:
I agree, however the government can restrict the rights of those who do not get it. Shit I might convert to Amish and start milking cows

Forum List

Back